AP Ration Card Status 2021- Check aepos.ap.gov.in Andhra Pradesh New Ration Card List, Get AP Ration Card List, AP Ration Card online status, AP Rice Card Beneficiary List, E-KYC Status online at www.epdsap.ap.gov.in
EPDS AP New Ration card List- The Public Supplies Department of the State government has issued the ration card to the households. Candidates who hold a EPDS AP Ration Card become eligible for various good security plans of the state and Central Government. Andhra Pradesh Govt launched its pilot project for supply of rice to white ration cardholders of the state in 2021. There of people are now check the AP Ration Card Status, List, Rice Card, Eligibility List and Beneficiary status from here.
Latest Updates- COVID-19 Lockdown Relief – All Ration Card holders and vulnerable sections of the state will be given free ration along with 1 kg toor dal at their doorsteps during the lockdown. Moreover, the Government will again distribute the monetary benefit of Rs. 1000/- to the people in the Lockdown Phase 2.
The Government has started to replace old ration cards to new Rice Cards from 14 February. The Department of consumer affairs Food and civil supplies of Public distribution system has informed those approximately 18 lakh beneficiaries were found Doubtful. The Volunteer has done the identification of beneficiary for new AP Rice card. Moreover, the Government will again distribute the monetary benefit of Rs. 1000/- to the people in the Lockdown Phase 2.
AP Ration Card Status 2021- AP Rice Card List, Eligibility
Ap Ration Card is a food security Card issued by the state government. The Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Govt of Andhra Pradesh issue Ration Card to eligible citizens of the state so that they can get food and Civil Supplies at minimal rates. The Civil Supplies gave by AP Ration card including various things like rice, pulses, Kerosene, sugar, Wheat, etc for the state.
There are no sources of income, therefore the Govt of India decided to give 5 KG free ration to those people and giving the rice and wheat supplies at low prices.
Commodity Prices by AP Ration Card
|Rice to AAY||35 KG per card||Rs 1.00/-|
|Rice to Annapurna Card||10 KG per cards||Free of cost|
|Rice to priority /White Cards||5 KG per unit in ration Card|
|Wheat Atta||1 KG Per BPL Card||Rs 16.50/-|
|Sugar||1 kg per AAY Card||Rs 13.50/-|
|½ kg per ANP & WAP /PHH Card||10.00/- (1/2 kg)|
|Red Gram Dal||2 kg per BPL Card||Rs 40.00/-|
|D.F Salt||1 kg||12.00/-|
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP and CTR districts)||Up to 3 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs 1.00/-|
|Jowar||Up to 2 kgs per card (in Lieu of rice)||Rs 1.00/-|
Eligibility Criteria EPDS AP Rice Card
To get New AP Ration Card 2021 or Rice card, aspirants must have some eligibility conditions. The followings are eligibility for state citizens.
- Total Family income should be less than Rs 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- Land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- Monthly electricity consumption should be less than 300 units.
- No family member should be government employee or pensioner
- No family member should pay income tax.
- The family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- In Urban areas families who own no property or less than 750 sq ft built-up areas.
Andhra प्रदेश नया राशन कार्ड योजना 2021
आंध्र प्रदेश सरकार द्वारा इस योजना का शुभारम्भ किया गया है । जिसके अंतर्गत पुराने राशन कार्ड्स की जगह नए राशन कार्ड दिए जा रहे है । इस बार सरकार 1,29,00,000 कार्ड्स को बदलने की तैयारी में जुटी हुई है । अब आन्ध्रा में इस कार्ड को New AP Ration Card से आना जायेगा
कोरोना वायरस जैसी महामारी से लड़ने के लिए सरकार ने लोगो को राशन सामग्री उपलब्ध करवा रही है । इसलिए लॉकडाउन में लोग AP Ration Card से राशन खरीद सकते है ।
Documents for AP Ration Card Application Form
People who want to apply for the new ration card require to submit original documents along with the Andhra Pradesh Application Form. Followings documents are necessary while applying for AP New Ration Card-
- Original residential proof.
- A Copy of income proof of the family identity proof like Voter ID Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Bank passbook
Passport size photograph
- Self-declaration and certificate from Pradhan /Ward Councillor
- Mobile Number
- A Copy of the original state resident proof i.e. Andhra Pradesh State Domicile.
How to get AP Rice Card & Check AP Ration card Application Status
- All people who want a New AP Rice Card follow the below-given steps. They can check the application status of the New Rice Card online.
- First of all visit the website i.e. spandana.ap.gov.in
- Select “Ration Card status” Link
- Enter Ration Card number/ Aadhaar Number and Click on the Submit button
- Now the AP Ration Card Status will appear
- Hit on ‘Final Status’ to check final details on Ration Card.
How to check E-KYC Ration Card Status in AP
In this section, we are providing the process of how to check AP Ration Card Status 220 online. The Application who have linked their Aadhaar Card to ration Card may check the AP Rice Card Status of e-KYC through the given steps-
- All candidates visit the website of AP Civil Supplies Department @ https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Now you will see Status Check Button at home page and Drop down menu will appear. Now hit on Pulse Survey Search
- Fill Aadhaar Number- Input Aadhaar Number and Click on search button
- Your AP Ration Card page will display. Now you can check Ration Card details along with e-KYC details at the button of page.
How to Apply for New AP Rice Card
- First of all candidates should visit the web portal i.e. https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- They directly go at Meeseva Portal
- Create a new account in Meeseva portal. A login ID and password will be generated.
- Log in by using the login credentials.
- Enter the details in application form and make sure all the information are correctly filled.
- Upload Documents
- Review your application and cross check all the details filled before final submission.
- An application number or reference number will be generated. Keep it safe as it is required to check the Application status.
Details on AP Rice Card
There are lots of details available on the AP Ration Card. After applying for Ration Card, Food & Civil Supplies department issues the Rice card to eligible candidates. Hence they must check the details which are mentioned on Ration Card.
- Rice Card Number
- Rice Card Type
- Name of head of Family
- Date of Birth
- Price shop ID and Name
- Card issue Date
- Memeber ID
- Address of food and Civil Supplies Department office
- Fair price shop’s address
- Permanent Address
- Total Family Memebers
- Ration with HoF
AP Ration card Status Frequently Asked Questions
ये स्कीम कब से शुरु की गयी ?
ये योजना आंध्र प्रदेश में 14 अप्रेल 2020 को शुरू की गयी।
इस योजना में कितने लोगो का राशन कार्ड बदलने की तयारी है ?
इस योजना में लगभग 1, 29,00,000 राशन कार्ड बदलने की तयारी है।
राशन कार्ड बदलने की स्कीम कहाँ -कहाँ लागु की गयी है ?
अभी तक राशन कार्ड बदलने की स्कीम सिर्फ आंध्र प्रदेश में शुरू की गयी है
We have provided all details about AP Ration Card Status 2021 and how to check New AP Rice Card online. We hope that this information will useful for you.