Delhi New Ration Card- Apply online & Check Status at www.fs.delhigovt.niv.in, Delhi Ration Card online Registration, Poor, BPL, APL candidates fill Application form for Delhi New Ration Card
The Department of Food Supplies and consumer Affairs of Delhi has announced notification for New Ration Card. We know that Ration Card is important document entitling the holder to a ration or food. Due Corona Virus or Lockdown it is also compulsory to get daily requirement or help from government. Therefore people can apply online and registration for Ration Card at www,fs,delhigovt.nic.in.
It is an important subsistence tool for the poor, BPL (Below Poverty Line), APL (Above Poverty Line). Hence people can apply for Delhi Ration Card, Temporary Ration Card, E-Ration Card. From this article they may also know the objective behind launching a New Ration Card is to eliminate old ration card.
Delhi Ration Card List 2020- NFS Delhi Ration Card Status
Ration card is a legal document that helps the poor family to get access to the food grains and essential commodities at subsidized prices. People living in Delhi can apply for the Temporary ration card which will be released by the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs for Lockdown period. Compare to other documents such as Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, ration card is an essential document to be used as an address.
From this article, we will give details regarding the Application form process for a Delhi New Ration Card, how to track Ration Card Application status, updates related to ration card, eligibility criteria, documents required etc.
दिल्ली न्यू राशन कार्ड – दिल्ली राशन कूपन
खाद्य आपूर्ति और उपभोक्ता विभाग दिल्ली सरकार ने नए राशन कार्ड के लिए आवेदन माँगा है । यह एक जरुरी दस्तावेज है जिसके माध्यम से लोग राशन या भोजन ले सकते है । राशन कार्ड गरीब, बीपीएल, एपीएल (गरीबी रेखा से ऊपर) के लिए महत्वपूर्ण निर्वाह उपकरण है ।
कैंडिडेट्स यहाँ से सभी प्रकार के राशन कार्ड के लिए आवेदन कर सकते है । और कार्ड की स्थिति भी देख सकते है ।
ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरने की प्रक्रिया और स्थिति को ट्रैक करने के लिए इस आर्टिकल को पूरा पढ़े। यहां, हम विवरण प्रदान कर रहे हैं, राशन कार्ड के लिए पात्रता। पंजीकरण फॉर्म के लिए लिंक लेख के अंत में उल्लेख किया गया है।उपयोगकर्ता दिल्ली में खाद्य कार्ड या राशन कार्ड को आत्मसमर्पण करने के लिए आवेदन पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। निर्दिष्ट खाद्य पदार्थों जैसे गेहूं, चावल, चीनी और मिट्टी के तेल को सार्वजनिक वितरण प्रणाली के माध्यम से अनुमोदित सरकारी दर पर वितरित किया जाता है। इन वस्तुओं को पी.डी.एस. के माध्यम से वितरित किया जाता है।
Types of Delhi Ration Card Coupon
There are various types of Ration card for various categories. Mainly fours category for Ration Card are as follows:-
BPL- This type of Card is provided to those families who are under the below Poverty Line (BPL). The Government gives essential commodities and food grains at affordable prices.
APL- This ration Card is issued to the families lies between above the poverty Line (APL) and below the medium class. Under this scheme, the Delhi Government is not liable to issue essentials food at subsidized prices.
AAY Cards- Antyodaya Yojana is released to the person who is financially weaker in comparison to the other classes.
AY: A Person under the Annapurna Yojana will get 10kg of food grains every month at free of cost. Only those persons are eligible for this card who is more than 65 years of age and not earning.
Temporary Ration Coupon- launched to combat the covid-19 Lockdown situation.
Delhi Temporary Ration Card Coupon
- First the website delhi.gov.in homepage will open.
- Click on “Apply for Temporary Ration Coupon” on the website.
- Enter the mobile number and click on the Submit button.
- Verify Mobile OTP.
- Click on the Submit button and click on the New Application option.
- Delhi Ration Coupon form will open in front of you.
- Provide information in this Temporary Ration Coupon Registration Form.
- Clicking on Proceed by uploading the possible documents in the form.
- Unique number will go on mobile.
- To get the ration, give a unique number with the Aadhaar card to the ration center.
Eligibility Criteria for Permanent Delhi Ration Card
Before applying for Delhi Ration Coupon, candidates must aware about Complete eligibility criteria for Ration Card. First you should be a permanent citizen of Delhi. Followings are eligibility for Delhi Temporary Ration Card coupon.
- Candidate should not hold an old ration card if they is applying for a New Ration Card.
- Produce income proof to apply for the APL and BPL Ration Card
- Candidate who had recently married, they require to apply for the Ration Card
- For Annapurna Yojana an candidate should not earn money through any source and are not receiving pension money from any pension schemes run by the central or state government.
Required Documents for New Delhi Ration Card Application Form
At time of applying for Ration Card, candidates have to submit the required documents. The followings documents are necessary for Delhi New Ration Card
- Passport size photograph of each family member which should be attested by the gazette officer.
- Require to submit residential proof and the list of residential proof are given below.
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Bank Passbook
- House rent receipt
Delhi Ration Card Registration Process
All candidates visit to the official website i.e. www.fs.delhigovt.nic.in
Hit on the “Food Security Portal”
Registration form will pop up on the computer screen.
Fill necessary details in the application form
Submit registration form
Before filling for the form, applicants can see the details, age & eligibility of the Ration Card.
Upload a scan photo and proof of age as documents uploaded asked.
Then, click on the submit button.
Click on ‘Generate Acknowledgement’ button to generate the number
Track your ration card status by this application number.
Get E-Ration Card Click here
How to track the status of Ration Card
- Visit to the official website www.fs.delhigovt.nic.in
- Click on the“Food Security Portal”
- Then, at citizens corner, Click on the “Track Food Security Application”
- Enter Aadhaar Number of any family member.
- New Ration Card Number
- Old Ration Card Number
- Enter your Reference Number / NFS Application ID.
- Reference Number is the number given to you on applying for the Ration Card.
- Click on Track Status
- Your Ration Card Status will pop up on the screen.
- You can also go directly to the Track Status by the official website http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/ViewApplicationStatus.aspx
Download offline Delhi New Ration Card here – https://ration.jantasamvad.org/ration/