SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021, State Bank of India Apprentice Vacancy Details, check Eligibility Criteria for SBI Apprentice Jobs, online Application form Dates
भारतीय स्टेट बैंक में 6100 पदों के लिए Apprenticeship training की विज्ञप्ति जारी की है। अपरेंटिस भर्ती के लिए रजिस्ट्रेशन (पंजीकरण) 6 जुलाई 2021 से शुरू हो गया है। योग्य उम्मीदवार एसबीआई अपरेंटिस भर्ती का आवेदन 26 जुलाई तक जमा करवा सकते है।
The State Bank of India is recruiting eligible candidates for 6100 Vacancies of apprentice posts. Eligible and skill candidates are able to apply for State Bank of India Jobs. The Registration date for SBI Apprentice Vacancies is 6th to 26th July 2021. The SBI Engagement Registration will be through a valid E-Mail ID and Mobile number.
Candidates have to fill SBI Apprentice online application with correct details with personal and academic details. Check state-wise SBI Apprentice Vacancy, selection process, Application fee and education qualification.
Before applying for SBI Apprentice Recruitment, aspirants must check detailed Notification for Engagement of Apprenticeship Training. The Department will organize an online examination in August 2021. Till that contenders fill SBI Apprentice Application form using the below link.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021, Apprentice Category wise Vacancy
The State Bank of India has announced SBI Notification for 6100 vacancies of Apprentice posts in all branches across the Country. There are 977 vacancies for SC, 567 for ST, 604 for EWS, 1375 for OBC, and 2577 for General Categories.
The last date to apply online for SBI Apprentice Jobs is on or before 26.07.2021. The Selection for Apprenticeship Training will be made based on Marks obtained in the written test.
Junior Associate in Clerical Cadre Exam
SBI Apprentice Job Notification
|Department Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Category||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Start date to apply online||6th July 2021|
|Close date to submit the Application form||26th July 2021|
|Written Exam Date||August 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Personal Interview|
SBI Apprentice Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Apprentice Jobs
Before applying for SBI Apprentice Recruitment, students must check detailed notification for education qualification and age limit. If they meet to all eligibility then fill SBI Apprentice Online form with the correct details.
Education Qualification- Candidates must have a Graduation degree in relevant disciplines from the recognized Board as on 31.10.2020.
Age Limit- The age of candidates should be between 20 Years to 28 Years as of 31.10.2020 i.e. aspirants must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000. The maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per govt of India guidelines for SC/ST/ OBC/PwD candidates.
Click here SBI Apprentice Syllabus
Candidates must have to pay the application fee category wise i.e. General/ OBC/EWS, SC, ST and PwD. The fee can be paid online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card/ Debit Card etc.
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates- Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/ PWD Candidates- NIL
How to apply online for State Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment
First, all candidates will be required to register themselves online through the website www.nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or aprenticeshipindia.org or www.sbi.co.in – Engagement of Apprentices in SBI.
Aspirants should have a valid email ID and Mobile number which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc by email /SMS.
Follow the below steps to fill SBI Apprentice Job Application form
- Candidates to visit website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- The fee can be paid by using a debit card/credit card /internet banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt and SBI Apprentice Recruitment application form with fee details will be generated, which may be printed for record. Printout of Application Form is NOT to be sent to SBI
Selection Process for SBI Apprentice Jobs
The selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of the local language.
The written exam will be held for 100 Marks. The question paper will carry 100 objective-type questions. 15 Minutes allotted for each section. There is a negative marking for the wrong answer.
|Test Name||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|SCR Apprentice Recruitment||DRDO ITR Apprentice Admit Card|
|SJVN Apprentice Recruitment||OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment|
We have provided details regarding SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 in this article. We hope that all candidates will easily apply online for SBI Apprentice Jobs using the above link. If you face any doubt to access any details then put your comment here.