SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021 – State Bank of India Apprentice Exam Syllabus, SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2021, SBI Selection Process, SBI Apprentice Subject Wise Syllabus, and Exam Preparation Tips
We are giving the latest SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern & Syllabus for the Examination. State Bank of India is conducting the recruitment exam for 6100 Apprentice Posts. Aspirants can take an idea about what type of Paper pattern is coming, in which section what type of questions will be asked, and total marks. Candidates can prepare well for the exam using SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021. Along with this, you can also get Previous Question Paper, Sample, and Model papers.
Competitors can improve their speed by solving the complete SBI Apprentice Old Question Paper. The bank will announce the exam dates after the completion of applications. Here applicants can get the exam pattern with detailed SBI Apprentice Subject-wise Syllabus 2021. Save all the topics and start your preparation. Read full details here and get all the important information in the article.
Latest Update – The State Bank of India will soon conduct the Written Examination for the Apprentice will be in the month of August 2021. Before that start preparing for the SBI Apprentice Exam with the help of mentioned latest and updated Subject Wise Syllabus of State Bank of India Apprentice Exam 2021. Stay Connected for more.
SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021 – SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern
State Bank of India is organizing a paper for appointing 6100 Apprentice. Candidates will be selected through a written test and then the person has to give an interview for SBI Apprentice Recruitment. The Exam Syllabus has been listed below with the latest exam pattern released by the SBI department.
- Department Name – State Bank of India
- Total Vacancies – 6100 Posts
- Post Name – Apprentice
- Exam Date – August 2021
- Job Category – Latest Bank Jobs
- Location – Pan India
- Article Category – SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021
- Selection Process – Written Exam, Personal Interview
- Official website – www.sbi.co.in
SBI Trade Apprentice Selection Process
State Bank of India will select applicants on the basis of a written exam and after that shortlisting the candidates and then the Local Language Test is conducted for them and then finally the person is selected for the post.
- Online Written Test
- Test of Local Language
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2021
The given table below explains the exam pattern of the SBI Apprentice Exam, Candidates who are giving the exam can get the topics and content from here. The written exam contains subjects like General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
- The questions will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi, except for the test of General English
- Total Questions will be 100
- Total Marks for the exam is 200
- Time Duration given is 01 Hour
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer.
SBI Apprentice Paper Pattern
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
Test of Local Language
SBI Apprentice Subject Wise Syllabus
All the subject topics are given below here for your exam. Save all these syllabus topics and start the exam preparation.
SBI Trade Apprentice Syllabus – General/ Financial Awareness
- Important Events
- Scientific Developments
- International & National Awards
- Indian Languages
- Books & Authors
- Cultural Heritage
- Indian Constitution
- Science & Technology
- Capitals & Countries
- Sports & Athletes
- Symbols & Nations
- History – India & Jharkhand
- Indian National Movement
- Geography – India & Jharkhand
- About India
- General Polity
State Bank of India Apprentice Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Volume and Surface Area
- Races and Games
- Quadratic Equations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Odd Man Out
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Compound Interest
- Numbers and Ages
- Problems on Trains
- Mixture and allegation Stocks and shares,
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Square Roots
- Mixture and Allegations
- Partnership Business
- Time and Distance
SBI Apprentice 2021 Exam Syllabus – General English
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Pattern
- Tag Questions
- Para Completion
- Plural Forms
- Odd Words
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Identify the Sentences
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Identify the Errors
SBI Exam Syllabus – Reasoning Ability
- Essential Part
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Theme Detection
- Cause and Effect
- Statement and Argument
- Logical Deduction
- Artificial Language
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
- Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Verbal Classification
- Matching Definitions
- Making Judgments
- Logical Problems
- Statement and Conclusion
SBI Apprentice 2021 Syllabus – Computer Aptitude
- Basics of Hacking, Security Tools, and Viruses
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Database basics
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Internet & its usage
- Windows operating system basics
- Internet terms and services
- Includes Computer-related general questions
- History of computers
- Networking and communication
SBI Apprentice Exam Preparation Tips
- Get the updated SBI Apprentice Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Examination.
- Take Mock Tests in the online series for preparation.
- Practice previous year’s question papers for better preparation for exams.
- Solve all the old papers on a regular basis to analyze your performance.
- Make notes for last time revision for the test.
- Make a self-study Time Table
- Make short notes on difficult topics and revise them regularly till the exam date
SBI Apprentice Previous Papers
State Bank of India will be taking the exam of Apprentice for 6100 Posts. Lots of candidates are searching for SBI Old Sample Papers. You can start the preparation using Previous Papers. We have uploaded all the SBI Apprentice Previous Question Papers, Sample Papers, and Model Papers.
With Old Papers, you can take an idea about the Question Paper, how many questions will be asked in the exam, and how to completely solve the paper in the given time duration.
Disclaimer – We have given all the SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021 in this article. We hope that candidates will easily get the topics and exam patterns using the above sections. If you want to ask any query then put your comment here. We will feel pleasure to help you.