TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2022 – Check TNPSC VAS Exam Syllabus 2022 Subject Wise, TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern, Minimum Qualifying Marks, TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Previous Year Papers
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced the Subject Wise TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2022 on its official Website. Candidates who have filled out the TNPSC VAS Application Form can now download the Exam Syllabus 2022 from here. The TNPSC VAS Written Exam will be held on 15th March 2023. We have mentioned the TNPSC VAS Syllabus PDF for better preparation for the applicants.
Our Team has mentioned the Exam Pattern, Test Schedule, Exam Scheme, Tamil Nadu PSC VAS Latest Study Materials, Preparation Tips, and TNPSC VAS Previous Year Papers 2022. From below candidates can download the Tamil Nadu PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus PDF, and Previous Year Papers PDF. The Selection will be done on the basis of Paper-I, Paper-II Exam (Computer Based Test), and Personal interview. More candidates can read the whole article.
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2022 – VAS Exam Pattern
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Department is going to recruit 731 vacancies for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon under notification no. 34/2022. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the Written Exam (Paper-I & Paper-II) followed by the Personal Interview. More read the whole article.
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Total Vacancies||731 Vacancies|
|Exam Date||15th March 2023|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Interview|
Selection Process for TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2022
The applicant will be selected on the basis of the TNPSC VAS written exam (Paper-I & Paper II). The Tamil Nadu PSC VAS Exam will be in two parts both the Preliminary and Main Examination. Those who will clear the pre-exam will be qualified for mains and after that will call for an Interview.
- Written Test (Preliminary, Main Examination)
- Oral Interview
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2022
The Tamil Nadu PSC VAS Exam Pattern 2022 will contain subjects such as Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Degree Standard), General studies. In Paper-I the subject will be Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science (Degree Standard) and in Paper-II General Studies. You can see this in the below table. The Tamil Nadu PSC VAS Written Exam will be of Multiple Choice Type. And the total time duration to solve the TNPSC VAS Exam Paper-I will be 3 hours and Paper-II will be 11/2 Hours.
Download TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2022
Candidates can visit the given below link to download the entire syllabus PDF regarding the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Written Examination. The syllabus will help the candidates to score good marks in the TNPSC VAS written examination. By preparing with the VAS Syllabus and Exam Pattern, you can score good marks in the written examination. After downloading the TNPSC VAS Syllabus 2022 PDF, start preparing with the help of the syllabus and exam pattern. See the Subject wise syllabus below:-
Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Livestock Management
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, And Biochemistry
- Livestock Nutrition
- Livestock Breeding And Genetics
- Veterinary Microbiology, Veterinary Preventive Medicine
- Pathology And Parasitology
- Veterinary Clinical Medicine, Veterinary Gynecology And Obstetrics, And Veterinary
- Surgery And Radiology
- Livestock Products Technology
- General Science
- Current Events
- Geography Of India
- History And Culture Of India
- Indian Polity
- And the Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement
- History, Culture, Heritage, And Socio-Political Movements In Tamil Nadu
- Development Administration In Tamil Nadu
- Aptitude And Mental Ability
TNSPC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Previous Year Papers 2022
Applicants first download the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Previous Question Papers PDF while preparing for the Written Examination. Try to solve old sample papers, and model papers to score good marks in the exam. Candidates will also get Subject Wise TNPSC VAS Sample Question Papers PDF from below.
|Previous Year Papers PDF||Download PDF|
|General Science||Download PDF|
|Sample Question Papers PDF||Download PDF|
|Old Papers PDF||Download PDF|
|Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science Sample Papers PDF||Download PDF|
|General Studies Sample Question Papers||Download PDF|
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Preparation Tips
Candidates can check TNPSC VAS Preparation Tips for better preparation for the Tamil Nadu PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam 2022.
- Candidates who are appearing for the TNPSC VAS exam must know how to write and speak English & Tamil. Always focus on your reading skills.
- Make exam notes properly and revise before the written exam.
- Reading the newspaper on a daily being aware of current affairs.
- Collect the latest study materials and resources for exam preparation before starting preparation for the Tamil Nadu PSC VAS Exam.
- You should join online coaching and mock test series which will help you to practice by solving the online test previous year papers.
- Getting your Grammar concepts on your tips is very important. Cover the entire Veterinary Assistant Surgeon syllabus for TNPSC to secure better marks.
Disclaimer – Here in this article; we have given the complete detail of the TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2022. This is the responsibility of the candidates to follow the above links to download the Syllabus PDF and check the official site.