RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Check Reserve Bank of India Jobs Eligibility Criteria, RBI Assistant Vacancies, RBI Assistant Bharti Notification, Selection Process, Exam Pattern Syllabus, and how to fill RBI Application Form
Good news for candidates who are waiting for the latest Bank Jobs. The RBI Assistant-2021 Notification will release for 926 vacancies. Jobseekers can check RBI Assistant Vacancy Category wise. If you meet all RBI Job Eligibility Criteria then apply online for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment. The Selection for the Assistant post will be through a country-wide competitive Examination in two phases i.e. Prelims and Main.
Candidates should be Graduate in any disciplines for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021. Eligible and capable aspirants are able to apply online for RBI Assistant Vacancies from December 2021. We advised to candidates that read full detailed notification before filling RBI online Application form.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Assistant 926 Vacancy Notification
The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 926 posts of “Assistant” – 2021 in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
After applying for Reserve Bank of India Assistant Jobs candidates check RBI Assistant Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Sample Papers, and complete the selection process here.
RBI Assistant Notification Details
- Department Name- Reserve Bank of India
- Total Vacancies – 926
- Post Name- Assistant
- Job Category- Latest Bank Jobs
- Location- Pan India
- Application Mode- online
- Selection Process- Preliminary, Mains Exam and Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Start date to RBI Assistant Apply online – December 2021 (Tentative)
- Last Date to submit the application form – January 2022 (Tentative)
- Official website- rbi.org.in
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistant Jobs 2021
To fill Application form for RBI assistant 2021 Notification aspirants must have necessary eligibility criteria. The Authority decided the minimum Education and age limit to apply online RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021.
Education Qualification- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Note- Aspirants applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know o read, write speak and understand the language) of state.
Age Limit- The Age of the candidates should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01.12.2020. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in the upper Age Limit: –
- SC/ST Category- By 5 years i.e. upto 33 years
- OBC Category- By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years
- PwD Category- By 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- Ex-Servicemen- To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.
- Widows/divorced women- By 10 years
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2021 Details
|Kanpur & Lucknow||11||0||14||32||6||63|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||0||5||11||2||20|
Application fee for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment
Candidates have to pay the Examination fees through online mode. The fee can be deposited via net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- Rs 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs 450/- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
How to fill RBI Assistant Application Form 2021
Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. So they must check RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification carefully. Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website rbi.org.in.
- First all candidates visit the official website i.e. rbi.org.in
- At bottom of home page select Opportunities@RBI link
- Choose Current Vacancies and Open Recruitment for the post of Assistant
- Read and check RBI Assistant Notification carefully
- Click on Apply online link and fill RBI Application form with the correct details
- They fill personal and academic details in the right manner
- Upload photograph and signature in specified Format
- Pay the Application fee through the given mode
- Click on the submit button and save the Application form
RBI Assistant Bharti Selection Process
The Selection of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021 will be two phases such as preliminary and Mains Examination. Aspirants will secure minimum qualifying marks from the main Exam they will be called for Language proficiency Test (LPT). There are following Phases of Selection Process-
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Language proficiency Test (LPT)
- Personal interview
- Document Verification
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
The Bharatiya Reserve Bank will organize prelims exam of Assistant on 14th and 5th February 2021. The Main exam is scheduled to be held in March 2022. The prelims Exam will be of 100 Marks. The paper will carry 100 Multiple Type Objective Questions. Questions in Pre Exam will be asked from English language numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
Assistant Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Test name||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
RBI Assistant Main Exam Pattern
|Name of Tests
|No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
Candidates are able to get more details like RBI Assistant Admit Card, Assistant Syllabus, Answer key, Cutoff marks and more from here. We hope that all candidates will easily apply online for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021. The official link to fill RBI Assistant application Form is given above here.