TN MRB Assistant Surgeon 2023 Tamilnadu MRB Pharmacist Syllabus Exam Pattern Previous Question Papers at www.mrb.tn.gov.in/
Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu is conducting a Computer Based Test (CBT) for Assistant Surgeon and Pharmacist Posts. And the Written Test is scheduled to be held on 25th April 2023 in 38 Districts of the State. At present, aspirants are searching MRB TN Pharmacist Exam Pattern & Syllabus. Candidates have to attempt Tamilnadu Language Eligibility Test and Medical Science subjects in this Examination. lakh number of examinees are going to appear in the Computer Based Test. We are introducing here the latest Subject wise Syllabus and Exam Scheme. You first check the Question Paper pattern and know the difficulty level of the Question, Marking Scheme and Time Management.
In addition, the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus is available PDF format section-wise. It is equally important to cover all topics subject-wise. Therefore, aspirants start smart study to score good marks in the examination with the help of Syllabus & Exam Pattern candidates can score well. We have also given Tamil Nadu MRB Pharmacist Subject Wise Syllabus and Preparation Tips from the below section of the article. For more details related TN MRB Exam, you can refer to our website.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2023 Pharmacist Exam Pattern
The Tamilnadu Medical Recruitment Board has issued a Notification for 1021 Assistant Surgeon (General) and 986 Pharmacist Vacancies. And many jobless competitors have applied for the latest TN MRB Bharti from 11 October to 25 October 2022. And large number of Examinees are preparing for Written Exams. Generally, Recruitment Board issues the Selection Process, Syllabus and Exam scheme along with detailed Notification. you have to under Computer Based Test followed by Interview & Document Verification for Final Selection.
Likewise, the written test has two papers with 1:00 hour and 2:00 hours respectively. The first paper shall be of Tamil Language Eligibility Test having 50 marks whereas Second paper shall be on Medical Sciences Subjects with 100 marks. Thus, Tn MRB Pharmacist Syllabus consists of Tamil Language and relevant subjects.
Tamil Nadu MRB Pharmacist Syllabus PDF
|Department Name||Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Exam Name||Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon (General) Exam|
|Post Name||Assistant Surgeon (General) and Pharmacist|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Pharmacist Exam Date||25th April 2023|
|TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Date||25.04.2023|
|MRB TN Exam Hall Ticket||18 April 2023|
|Post Category||Tamilnadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus|
www.mrb.tn.gov.in Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2023
The Assistant Surgeon and Pharmacist exam will be conducted by the Medical Recruitment Board for a total of 150 marks. The exam will have Tamil Language Eligibility Test of 1 hour which is of 50 marks. The same Computer Based Test will be of 2:00 hours, in which there will be 100 questions from the subject of Medical Sciences and 1 mark is fixed for each correct answer. TLET scores will not be considered for the final merit list. You must score minimum 40% marks out of 50. And the board will prepare the cutoff list on the basis of a written test (100 marks).
|Subject||Duration||Max marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks (%)|
|SC, SCA, ST||Others|
|Tamil Language Eligibility Test * (10th Standard Level)||1:00 hour||50||40%||40%|
|CBT/Written Exam in Optical Mark Reader OMR||2:00 hours||100||30||35|
MRB Tamil Nadu Pharmacist Syllabus 2023
Finally, we have uploaded the combined TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Aspirants cover all topics including Tamil Language papers and Medical Sciences. It is equally important to cover all topics using the latest study materials. They should collect the latest Study materials such as Best Books, Coaching/GK Notes, and Previous year Papers. As we discussed above here the Pharmacist Exam Syllabus includes Tamil Language paper and relevant subjects.
Diploma in Pharmacy Syllabus
- Solid dosage forms, Liquid dosage forms, Sterile Dosage Forms, Parenteral dosage forms, Systems of weights and measures, Semi-solid dosage forms, Definition, theory, objectives, Dental and Cosmetic Preparation, Ophthalmic Products, Prescriptions, types, factors influencing, advantages, and disadvantages, uses and equipment for the various processes:
- Size reduction
- Size separation
- Mixing and homogenization
- Clarification and filtration
- Aseptic techniques
- General discussion on the inorganic compounds including important physical and chemical properties, medicinal and pharmaceutical uses, storage conditions, and chemical incompatibility belonging to different categories.
- Chemistry of pharmaceutical organic compounds, covering their nomenclature, chemical structure, uses and important physical and chemical properties, stability and storage conditions and the different type of pharmaceutical formulations of these drugs, and their popular brand names drugs
- Major Intra and Extracellular electrolytes
- Radiopharmaceuticals and Contrast media
- Quality control of Drugs and Pharmaceuticals
- Definition, history, and scope of Pharmacognosy including the indigenous system of medicine – various systems of classification of drugs of natural origin – adulteration and drug evaluation –the significance of pharmacopoeial standards.
- Occurrence, distribution, organoleptic evaluation, pharmaceutical applications of categories of drugs, chemical constituents including identification tests
Pharmacology & Toxicology
Introduction and scope of Pharmacology, Central Nervous System, Cardio Vascular System, Digestive system, Miscellaneous, Autonomic nervous system, Respiratory system and Chemotherapy of microbial disease
Drug Store and Business Management
- Introduction -Trade, Industry, and Commerce
- Channels of Distribution
Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
Hospitals Definition, Hospital Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacy, Disease, manifestation, and pathophysiology including salient symptoms to understand the disease like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Cardiovascular diseases, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis, Epilepsy, Hypertension, Diabetes, Peptic Ulcer and Adverse Drug Reactions
Origin and nature of Pharmaceutical legislation in India, its scope, and objectives, Pharmacy Act, 1948, The Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and The Drug and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisement) Act, 1945
Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology
- Chemistry and role of proteins, polypeptides and amino acids, Biological value, Deficiency diseases, classification, Qualitative tests
- Clinical Pathology
Health Education and Community Pharmacy
- Concepts of health
- Fundamental principles of microbiology
- Demography and family planning
- First aid treatment in shock
Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Scope of Anatomy and Physiology – definition of various terms used in Anatomy and Physiology – structure and functions of the cell, blood, lymph glands, tissues, skeleton, and joints.
- Various parts, structure, functions, physiology, and diseases of the cardiovascular system, respiratory system, urinary system, skeletal muscle system, central nervous system, digestive system, endocrine system, reproductive system, and organs of taste, smell, ear, eye, and skin.
MRB TN Pharmacist Exam Preparation Tips
- Collect the GET Paper Pattern carefully and get the Syllabus 2022 PDF.
- According to the weightage of the questions, candidates should be given priority to each subject.
- Make a schedule follow it and prepare for the test.
- Practice NLC GET Sample Papers.
- After preparation, revise all the topics completely.
MRB TN Pharmacist Syllabus PDF- Download here
Thus, We have uploaded detailed information regarding TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2023 PDF here. Also, we hope that all candidates will easily download MRB Tamilnadu Pharmacist Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Still, applicants may ask any doubt by putting comments here.