RUHS Medical Officer Syllabus 2024 Rajasthan MO Exam Syllabus, Medical Officer Exam Pattern, Rajasthan Medical Officer Subject Wise Syllabus, Selection Process, and Rajasthan MO Exam Preparation Tips
The Authority of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur is going to conduct the Medical Officer Written Exam in May-June 2024. Aspirants will need the Latest RUHS Medical Officer Syllabus, along with the Exam Pattern for good preparation. After the completion of applications from February, the organization will organize an online Computer Based Test. This time a huge number of candidates are preparing for Rajasthan Medical Officer Bharti Exam. And aspirants can see the latest MO Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
Likewise, we have provided the link to download the RUHS Medical Officer Syllabus Subject Wise. From the link mentioned below, you can download the detailed Syllabus PDF. We will advise the candidate to join the coaching institute or online mock test series for selection in the RUHS Medical Officer Exam. Scroll down for a detailed Rajasthan MO Syllabus. Aspirants first collect the latest study materials like Coaching Notes, GK Notes, Best Books, Practice Paper Set, and Previous Year Paper.
RUHS Medical Officer Syllabus 2024 Rajasthan MO Exam Pattern
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur is conducting Medical Officer Direct Recruitment Exam 2023. Many candidates have applied for RUHS MO Bharti and are preparing for the Examination. Authority will conduct Computer Based Test for 100 Marks. Aspirants start their self-study using the latest Rajasthan MO Syllabus & Exam Pattern. This year lots of candidates have filled out the form. Prepare well for the RUHS Medical Officer Paper with the help of Exam Pattern and Syllabus Subject wise.
आरयूएचएस मेडिकल ऑफिसर भर्ती परीक्षा मई-जून 2024 को आयोजित होगी। बहुत सारे अभ्यर्थी इस एग्जाम की तैयारी में जुटे है। परीक्षार्थी यहाँ से राजस्थान मेडिकल ऑफिसर सिलेबस & एग्जाम पैटर्न डाउनलोड करे। इस कंप्यूटर आधारित परीक्षा में 100 प्रश्न होंगे एवं प्रत्येक प्रश्न 1 अंक का होगा |और अभ्यर्थियों को परीक्षा के लिए 2 घंटे (120 मिनट) समय मिलेगा। उक्त परीक्षा के पाठ्यक्रम में एनएमसी/पूर्व एमसीआई द्वारा निर्धारित साढ़े चार वर्षीय पाठ्यक्रम के दौरान एमबीबीएस स्नातक द्वारा अध्ययन किए गए सभी विषय शामिल हैं।
Applicants download MO Previous Year Question Paper and Practice Paper set for better Exam preparation. They solve old Year papers regularly to know the exact Medical Officer Exam Pattern. Apart from this, aspirants may join online Test Series and Mock tests.
Rajasthan Medical Officer Exam 2024 Details
|Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur
|Application Form Date
RUHS Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2024
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Medical Officer Exam Pattern. So interested aspirants go through the section for more information regarding the RUHS Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2024.
- There will be 100 Multiple Choice Type Questions (MCQs).
- Objective type (MCQs). Each question will have four choices out of which only one choice will be the correct one.
- Exam Mode – Computer-based test (online) in the English Language.
- Exam Duration – 02 hours (120 minutes).
- Marking Scheme – +1 for every correct answer.
- No negative markings for wrong answers in this examination.
|Clinical postings inwards
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology
|Type of questions
|Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Rajasthan Medical Officer Syllabus 2024
The Rajasthan Medical Officer Syllabus consists of various subjects in which questions will be asked. Many candidates are appearing in Computer Based Test. Now they see MO Exam Syllabus carefully and cover all important topics. The Syllabus will be graduation/MBBS Level from various sections. We are providing Syllabus here topic-wise/Subject wise-
|Name of the Subjects
|Skin & VD
RUHS MO Syllabus for Physiology
- General Physiology
- Respiratory System
- Cardiovascular System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Environmental Physiology
Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Forensic Medicine
- Bacterial Staining and Cultivation
- Common Tests for Bacterial identification
- Laboratory Diagnosis of Viral Infection
- Common Laboratory Methods for Diagnosis of Fungal Infections
- Collection of Transport of Samples
- Host-Parasite relationship
- Bacterial and Viral Genetics
- Immunity to infection
- Sterilization and disinfection
- Bacteriology of water and air
- Microorganisms associated with gastrointestinal infections
- Gastrointestinal infections caused by parasites
RUHS Medical Officer Syllabus – Pathology
General Pathology, Systemic Pathology. Practical
Pharmacology- General Pharmacology, Autonomic nervous system & Peripheral nervous system, Central nervous system, Autacoids, Cardiovascular system, Gastrointestinal and respiratory system, Hormones, Chemotherapy, Miscellaneous
Anaesthesiology- Preoperative evaluation & optimization, Skills I/ V, Cannulation, Oropharyngeal/ Nasopharyngeal Airway insertion, Bag-Mask Ventilation, Attaching pulse oximeter, BP cuff, and ECG electrodes, and setting up a monitor
Community Medicine- Behavioural Sciences, Health Education, Environment, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Nutrition, Maternal & Child Health, Rehabilitation, Epidemiology of Communicable Diseases and Non-communicable Diseases, Important National Health Programmes, Occupational Health, Health Administration, Health Economics, Geriatrics and Counseling
RUHS MO Syllabus – Dermatology and Venereology
- Ineffective dermatoses
- Infective dermatoses
- Melanin synthesis
- Allergic disorders
- Drug eruptions
- Erythematic multi-forme
- Vesiculo-bullous diseases
- Gonococcal and Non-gonococcal infections
- HIV infection
- Dermatological Emergencies
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Nutritional and metabolic disorders
- Electrolyte and acid-base imbalance
- Critical Care Medicine
- Pain management and palliative care
- Medical Psychiatry
- Specific environmental and occupational hazards
- Immune response and Infections
- Cardiovascular system
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Basic Sciences
- Neonatology and Recent Advances
- Behavioural Sciences
- Emotion and its application to health
- Cognitive process and memory
- Psychiatric disorders
- Personality disorders
- Bipolar disorders
- Anxiety neurosis
Surgery- Skin, Head and Neck region, Arteries, Veins, Breast, Oesophagus, Stomach and duodenum, Small intestine, Colon and rectum, Appendix, Acute abdomen, Urology
Rajasthan MO Exam Preparation Tips
You can check the RUHS Medical Officer Exam Preparation Tips. We advise you all that start to study. Moreover, Candidates should follow Preparation Tips, Make Planning, and Strategy to cover important topics from the RUHS Medical Officer Syllabus 2024. There are some Exam preparation tips.
- You must collect Study Material such as Best Books, GK/Study Notes, and practice sets and download RUHS MO Previous Year Papers.
- Then make a study time Table as per the Exam Pattern
- Give time to each section and focus on easy topics
- If you are stuck on any topic then leave it and focus on the next section, Revision of all topics is very important
- Divide Exam time (2 Hours) for each section and try to solve Old year papers.
Disclaimer – We also hope you will like the details related to RUHS Medical Officer Syllabus 2024 in this article. For more information about the exam, please keep visiting our website regularly. If you have any queries related to these comments in the comment box. We will help you as soon as possible.