Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023 RSMSSB CHO Exam Pattern, Rajasthan Community Health Officer Exam Section wise Syllabus Preparation Tips
RSMSSB CHO Syllabus PDF in Hindi – The Rajasthan Subordinate Service Selection Board has released CHO Exam Date. Community Health Officer Exam will hold on 19.02.203 at various Exam Centres. Aspirants need the latest RSMSSB CHO Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Recruitment Board is conducting Community Health Officer (सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य अधिकारी Exam for 3531 Posts. Besides, aspirants collect the latest study materials such as Best Books, GK Notes, Previous year Paper and practice papers Set.
Students who applied for this exam should start preparing using the Latest RSMSSB Community Health Officer Syllabus and cover all topics of GK, Reasoning, and Concerned subjects. We are providing you with the Latest Exam Syllabus so that you can cover important topics. You can collect the Rajasthan CHO Exam Study materials for each subject for better Exam Preparation.
Therefore all students download Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023. Using the below link. Using the RSMSSB CHO Exam Pattern, you can take an idea about what type of Paper Pattern will be there and how many questions will be asked, and the total marks for the exam. Here applicants can get the exam pattern with a detailed RSMSSB CHO Subject-wise Syllabus. Read the whole article and get all the topics of each subject.
Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023 RSMSSB CHO Exam Pattern
The Rajasthan Subordinate Service Selection Board is recruiting candidates for 353 Community Health Officer Posts. Recently Board had invited online Applications for CHO Bharti from 08 Nov to 07 December 2022. Applicants have to undergo a Written Exam for Final Selection. Finally, RSSB published RSMSSB CHO Syllabus and Exam pattern on its official website. We advised all candidates first to collect study Materials like Best Books, Coaching Notes, and Previous Year papers to cover all important topics.
राजस्थान कर्मचारी चयन बोर्ड द्वारा सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य अधिकारी परीक्षा की स्कीम पूर्व सीएचओ भर्ती-2020 के आधार पर होगी। बोर्ड ने सीएचओ परीक्षा तिथि जारी कर दी है। लाखो उम्मीदवारों ने इस भर्ती हेतु आवेदन किया है। परीक्षा का आयोजन ऑफलाइन मोड में होगा। यहाँ पर हमने राजस्थान सीएचओ परीक्षा पैटर्न, स्कीम एवं सिलेबस दिया है। परीक्षा में 100 प्रश्न होने एवं प्रत्येक प्रश्न 4 अंक का होगा। राजस्थान सीएचओ परीक्षा का एग्जाम पैटर्न पुरानी भर्ती के आधार पर जारी हुआ है। योग्य छात्रों ने सीएचओ भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन 08 नवंबर से 7 दिसंबर 2022 तक भरे गए है। अब सभी RSMSSB CHO Syllabus एवं एग्जाम पैटर्न के बारे जानना चाहते है।
Rajasthan Community Health Officer Syllabus 2023
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य अधिकारी)|
|Total Vacancies||3531 Posts|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Application Dates||08 November to 07 December 2022|
|RSMSSB CHO Exam Date||19th February 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
RSMSSB CHO Exam Pattern 2023
The Community Health Officer exam will be held in offline mode. The duration of the question paper will be 1 hour 30 minutes. The paper in the examination will be of multiple choice type in which 100 questions will be asked. Each question will carry 4 marks and a negative 01 mark per question will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- परीक्षा का आयोजन ऑफलाइन करवाया जाएगा
- प्रश्न पत्र का समय 1 घंटा 30 मिनट होगा।
- प्रश्न-पत्र बहुविकल्पीय परस्कार का होगा
- पेपर में प्रश्नो की संख्या 100 रहेगी।
- सभी प्रश्नो के अंक समान होंगे व प्रत्येक प्रश्न 4 अंक का होगा।
- गलत जवाब दिए जानने पर जाने पर प्रति प्रश्न नकारात्मक 01 अंक (1/4) काटा जाएगा।
Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023 Subject wise
All the aspirants must save this NHM Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023 and practice all the subjects thoroughly to gain a good score in the Examination. Mostly, all the applicants are looking for the download links of the Rajasthan CHO Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern. To help out those candidates, we furnished the complete details and the Syllabus in the form of topics as well as the PDF. In addition, The Rajasthan Community Health Officer Syllabus consists of General Awareness, Basics of the Human Body, Child Health, Family Planning and Adolescent Health, Maternal Health, Communicable Diseases, Non-Communicable Diseases, Nutrition, Skills Based, General medicine and Medical Emergencies and General Pharmacology.
Basics of Human Body
Basics Concepts of Public Health
- Concepts of Community Health
- Health Care Planning and Organization of Health Care at various levels
- Introduction to Epidemiology, Epidemiological Approaches and Processes
- Environmental Health and Sanitation
- Biomedical Waste Management and Infection Control
- Demography, Surveillance and Interpretation of Data
- Management of Common Neonatal and Child health Problems
- Essential care of Newborn at Birth
- Integrated management of Neonatal and Childhood Illness
- Universal Immunisation Programme (UIP)
- Introduction to Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakaram (RBSK)
Family Planning and Adolescent Health
- Family Planning Methods, Spacing Techniques and Counseling
- Gynecological Conditions
- Medical Abortions and MTP Act
- Management of Teenage Pregnancy
- Counseling in Reproductive and Sexual Health including problems of Adolescents.
- Ante Natal Care
- Intranasal Care
- Introduction to RMNCH+A Programme
- Early Identification, Management and Referral of complications
- Post Partum Care
- Epidemiology of Specific Communicable Diseases
- Communicable Diseases-1 Vector Borne, 2 Infectious, 3 Zoonotic Diseases
- Non-Communicable Diseases-1
- Epidemiology of Non- Communicable Diseases
- Occupational Diseases
- Non-communicable Diseases-2
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Disorders
- Elderly Care
RSMSSB CHO Syllabus- Nutrition
- Nutrition during Pregnancy and Lactation
- Introduction to Nutrition and Nutritional Assessment
- Nutrition for Infants, Child, Adolescent and Elderly
- Nutrition Deficiency Disorders
- Food Borne Diseases, Food Safety
- General Skills and Laboratory Skills
- Public health Skills
- Skills of management of Common Conditions and Emergencies
- Reproductive and Adolescent Health Skills
- Newborn and Child Health Skills
- Maternal health Skills
General Medicine and Medical Emergencies
- Common Conditions- Gastro-Intestinal System, Respiratory System, Heart, Urinary and Blood Disorders, EAR, EYE, Nose and Throat
- First Aid in Common Emergency Conditions
- Disaster Management
- Essential Drugs
General Surgery, Trauma and Burns, ENT & Ophthalmology
- Common Surgical Conditions-1
- Common Surgical Conditions-2
- Congenital Malformations
- Screening of Common Cancers
- Behavior Change Communication Skills and other Soft Skills
- Work Management and Monitoring
- Records and Reports
- Health Management, Account and Computing
Rajasthan NHM Exam Preparation Tips
- Search for the latest NHM CHO Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Examination 2023.
- Solve previous year’s question papers for better preparation for Exams.
- Practice sample papers on a regular basis to analyze your performance.
- Attend Mock Tests online series for preparation.
- Make notes for last time revision for the test.
- Make short notes on difficult topics and revise them regularly till the exam date.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get NHM CHO Syllabus?
Candidates can download NHM Rajasthan CHO Syllabus PDF through the official site or from the latestjobhub.in.
What are the sections present in the NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam?
General Knowledge, Aptitude, Reasoning, and Concerned Subjects are the sections involved in the NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam.
What is the time limit for the NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam?
The time limit for the NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam is 02 Hours.
Will the NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam be conducted offline?
The NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam will be conducted online mode.
Moreover, We have provided a detailed Rajasthan CHO Syllabus in Hindi PDF here. We hope that all candidates will easily check RSMSSB CHO Exam Pattern and Syllabus. If they face any doubt regarding the RSMSSB Community health Officer Syllabus then put a comment here.