RAS Application Form 2022: RPSC RAS Exam Notification, Apply online for Rajasthan Administrative Service Exam, Check RAS/RTS Jobs Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Fill online form for RPSC Ajmer RAS/RTS Recruitment-
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released a Notification for Raj. State and Sub Services Comb. Comp Exam – 2022. There are 988 vacancies for RTS/RAS Posts. The Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS/RTS) is a two-phase examination such as Preliminary and Mains. Therefore candidates who are preparing for this Exam can apply online Rajasthan RAS Application before May 2022. Lots of candidates are preparing for Latest Govt Jobs in Rajasthan State. so they must grab this career opportunity.
Candidates who meet all eligible norms are able to apply for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022. We advised to aspirants that read the detailed notification carefully and also applying instructions. From this article, aspirants can check RAS Vacancy, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process, RAS Notification Exam Date etc.
Department has released RAS/RTS Notification for eligible candidates. contenders stay tuned here for all upcoming updates regarding RPSC RAS Application Form 2022. They must keep their personal and academic documents, E-Mail ID and Mobile number at the time of RAS 2022 Registration.
RPSC RAS 2021 Notice:- राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग ने आरएएस भर्ती 2021 के लिए मुख्या परीक्षा तिथि घोषित कर दी है। आयोग आरएएस एवं अधीनस्थ सेवा भर्ती परीक्षा के माध्यम से 988 रिक्त पदों को भरेगा। आयोग द्वारा राजस्थान राज्य एवं अधीनस्थ सेवाएं संयुक्त प्रतियोगी (मुख्य) परीक्षा का आयोजन दिनांक 25.02.2022 व 26.02.2022 तक किया जावेगा।
RPSC RAS Application Form 2022- RAS /RTS Recruitment Notification
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to RAS Prelims and Mains Examination to fill 988 vacancies in various government departments. Rajasthan RAS Notification has been released on April 2022. Interested candidates apply for Rajasthan State Subordinate Service Exam (RAS/RTS).
Every year many candidates are preparing for Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS). Aspirants have to clear the RAS pre and the Main Exam for Final selection. We have provided the full RAS Exam Pattern & Syllabus here. We advised to candidates read the full articles for applying RPSC RAS Recruitment 2022.
RPSC 2022 Hot Links
How to prepare for RAS Exam – Download Exam Pattern & Syllabus
RAS Exam preparation Tips- Collect Rajasthan RAS Study materials
Category Wise RAS Expected Cutoff Marks- Check RAS Qualifying Marks
RAS 2022 Notification Details
- Department Name- Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Total Vacancies- 988
- Post Name- RAS /RTS (Rajasthan Administrative Services)
- Exam Name- Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Exam 2022
- Application Mode- online
- Job Category- Latest Govt Jobs in Rajasthan
- Location- Rajasthan
- Selection Process- Preliminary, Mains Exam and Personal Interview/ Document Verification
RPSC RAS Exam Important Dates
|Rajasthan RAS Exam Notification||April 2022|
|Start date for RAS Application Form||April 2022|
|Close date to submit RPSC RAS Online form||May 2022|
|Dates for editing RAS application form||—–|
|Pre Admit Card download Date||July 2022|
|RAS Exam Date (Preliminary)
|Releasing of Answer keys||—–|
|Declaration of RAS Prelim. result||—–|
|Declaration of Prelims Examination Marks||—–|
|RAS Main Admit card download||—–|
|Conduction of the RAS main exam||—–|
Rajasthan Administrative Service (Rajasthan RAS) is the supreme civil service of the Indian state of Rajasthan. There is a number of vacancies to be filling through the RAS / RTS Combined Competitive Exam on the Direct Recruitment Basis. Details about Rajasthan RAS Application Form are given in the article.
RPSC RAS Vacancy 2022
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released RPSC RAS Recruitment Bharti on various vacancies of Rajasthan Administrative Service posts. Board has now released more RAS Vacancies. Candidates can check below the complete RAS vacancy details post-wise and category-wise.
- State Services: 363 Posts
- Subordinate Services: 625 Posts
- Total Posts- 988
RPSC RAS Vacancy details
|Category||State Service||Subordinate Service||Total Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC RAS Recruitment
Candidates must be a citizen of India. Candidates need to fulfill the conditions of the eligibility criteria as per the details are given in the official notification.
Education Qualification- Candidates must have completed the graduation in any stream from any recognized institute or university.
Age Factor and Relaxation: The age of the candidates must be between 21 years and 40 years as on 01.01.2022
- ST, SC, BC, SBC Category Male will get 5 Year relaxation.
- ST, SC, BC, SBC Category Female will get 10 Year relaxation.
- Female from General Category: 5 Year relaxation.
- A widow or divorced woman: Age no Bar.
- General category PWD candidate: 10 years relaxation.
- BC and SBC category PWD candidates: 13 years relaxation.
- ST/ SC PWD Candidates: 15 years of relaxation.
How to fill RAS 2022 Application Form Online
Candidates have to apply for RPSC RAS Recruitment online mode. First aspirants have to register using a valid E-Mail ID and Mobile number. After that, they fill RAS online form with the correct details. They have also upload necessary documents, photographs, and signatures in the specified format.
After paying the Application fee candidates can submit the final RTS/RAS Registration form. They see full details about the RPSC RAS Exam Date from the official notification. Candidates kindly go through the procedure of applying for the RPSC RAS Application Form 2022
- Firstly, candidates must visit the official portal of RPSC @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- If you are new to the website, firstly register yourself.
- Login to the website with registration number/id and password.
- Search on the home page; RAS 2022 Notification link.
- Check the complete detail of this official advertisement.
- Fill the RAS 2022 online application form correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the proper format, pay the RAS application fee.
- Recheck the form before the final submission.
- Click on Submit Button & Take a printout of your RAS Application Form 2022 for future use.
Rajasthan RAS Notification Released
Rajasthan RAS 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection process of Rajasthan RAS (PCS) 2022 comprises of following three stages:
- Preliminary examination
- The Main examination
- Personality and viva voice examination
The candidates need to qualify the each and every stage which would be held by the board.
Rajasthan RAS Exam Pattern 2022
Rajasthan RAS Recruitment Exam will be conducted in 3 stages. Check the RAS Exam Pattern of all 3 stages.
- Candidates will be allotted 3 hours to complete 1 objective type paper.
- The paper will be of a maximum of 300 marks.
- Candidates will be allotted 3 hours to complete each of 4 written papers.
- The paper will be of a maximum of 300 marks.
|Paper I||General Studies I||200|
|Paper III||General Studies-III||200|
|Paper-IV||General Hindi & General English||200|
Personality and Viva Voice Examination
- Candidates qualified in the pre-mains RAS exam will be called for the Personality and Viva Voice Examination.
- The paper will be of a maximum of 100 marks.
Rajasthan RAS Admit Card
Rajasthan government has released 988 vacancies in RAS /RTS for eligible candidates. Rajasthan RAS Jobs Exam date has not yet been announced. The expected prelims exam will be held on 27 & 28 October 2021 and the mains exam on 25 & 26 February 2022. The admit card for both Pre and mains exams of Rajasthan Administrative Service will be released 2 weeks before the examination.
FAQs for Rajasthan RAS Recruitment
Question- What is Start and Last Date to apply for Rajasthan Administrative Service Exam-2022
Answer- Eligible contenders may apply for RPSC RAS Exam from April to May 2022
Question- How many vacancies are there in RAS 2022?
Answer- Commission announced Notification for 988 Vacancies (TSP & Non-TSP Areas)
Question- Is Rajasthan State & Subordinate Service Combined Competitive Exam conducted every year?
Answer- No, the RAS Exam has not been organized for 2019 and 2020.
Question- What is Age Limit for RAS 2022?
Answer- Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 40 Years
Question- Who can apply for Rajasthan Administrative Service Job?
Answer- Graduate candidates are eligible for the RAS Exam 2022
Question- Is There Any Age Relaxation for Raj. State and Sub. Services Comb. Comp. Exam – 2022?
Answer- Yes, there will be an Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
Disclaimer – Here we have provided the complete details of the RPSC RAS Application Form 2022. Stay tuned with us for any latest updates on Rajasthan RAS Recruitment and more RAS upcoming Vacancy. Now, it’s the responsibility of applicants to research and check websites for the latest updates.