RPSC RAS Syllabus 2021- Rajasthan RAS RTS Exam Pattern for Prelims and Mains, RAS Exam Preparation Tips, Study Material, Best Books and download RPSC RAS Previous year Question Papers here
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to conduct Rajasthan State and Sub Services Combined Competitive Exam 2021. The Commission will organize the Rajasthan Administrative Service exam into two phases such as Preliminary and Main Examination. Therefore all candidates can check RPSC RAS Exam Pattern and Syllabus from here.
With the help of Rajasthan RAS Syllabus 2021 and Exam pattern, they can take an idea about who type of Paper Pattern, in a total number of questions & Marks and in which section RAS Question Paper will be made.
So contenders must download RPSC RAS/RTS Exam Syllabus 2021 in Hindi PDF and prepare using the latest RAS Exam Pattern. We want to suggest to all candidates that download RAS Previous Year Question Papers in PDF and practice to solve Old Year Paper for better exam preparation. They join the RAS online Test series and Mock Test to know about the RAS Paper Difficulty level.
राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग ने राजस्थान प्रशासन सेवा परीक्षा की पूरी तैयारी कर ली है । इस बार आयोग 988 सिविल सर्विस पदों पर भर्ती का आयोजन करेगा । इसलिए उम्मीदवारों को अच्छी तैयारी के लिए आरएएस सिलेबस एंड एग्जाम पैटर्न को अच्छे से जांचे । उसके बाद आप आरएएस प्रारंभिक और मुख्य परीक्षा की तैयारी शुरू करे । इस आर्टिकल हम RAS Pre Main Exam Syllabus (सिलेबस) और एग्जाम पैटर्न हिंदी और अंग्रेजी में दे रहे है । इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई समस्या है तो आप निचे दिए गए कमेंट बॉक्स में क्वेरी डाल के हमारी टीम से सहायता ले सकते है ।
RPSC RAS Syllabus 2021, RAS RTS Prelims & Mains Exam Scheme
Rajasthan Administrative Service (Rajasthan State and Sub Services Combined Competitive Exam) is the supreme civil service of the Indian state of Rajasthan. There are a number of vacancies to be filling through the RAS / RTS Combined Competitive Exam on the Direct Recruitment Basis. But as we know only a few get selected due to poor knowledge and lack of preparation.
So, guys here we advise you to go through the article and get the complete knowledge of the RAS Pre Main Exam Pattern along with Syllabus and best preparation study materials available below. Also, check other details about Rajasthan RAS Syllabus 2021 that are given in the article. Apply online RAS (Rajasthan Administrative Service) Exam from 27 July to 02 September 2021
RAS 2021 Selection Process
All candidates who have submitted the RAS Application form successfully then have to undergo the written exam (Preliminary and Main Examination) and personal interview/ Personality Test. The prelims exam will be held for 200 Marks of General knowledge and General Science. The main Exam is for 800 Marks.
- RAS Pre – One Paper – Objective Type – 200 Marks.
- RAS Mains – 4 Papers – Theory/Descriptive – 800 Marks Total.
- RAS Interview/Personality Test/Viva-voce – 100 Marks.
RPSC RAS Exam Pattern 2021
The Rajasthan Administrative Service Exam will be conducted for Preliminary and Main Examination. latest RAS Exam Syllabus & pattern for Rajasthan State and Subordinate Service Comb. Comp. (Pre Main) Exam in Both English Hindi PDF format. The preliminary exam is in qualifying nature. The marks secured in the Mains Exam will be counted in the cutoff list. Candidates have to obtain good Marks in the RAS Main exam for selection.
RPSC RAS Pre Exam Pattern
The preliminary exam will consist of one paper on the subject specified below which will be of objective type and carry a maximum of 200 Marks. The Exam is meant to serve as a screening test only. The Standard of the paper will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree level. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Exam by the aspirants who are declared qualified for admission to Main Exam will not be counted for determining their final order of merit:-
|General knowledge and General Science||150||200||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
The paper consists of objective type MCQ questions as per RPSC RAS Prelims Exam Pattern. There is a negative marking of 1/3 for each wrong answer. The exam duration will be 180 minutes and the total marks are 200.
RAS Main Exam Scheme
|Paper I||General Studies-I||200||3 Hours|
|Paper-II||General Studies-II||200||3 Hours|
|Paper III||General Studies-III||200||3 Hours|
|Paper IV||General Hindi and General English||200||3 Hours|
RPSC RAS Mains Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates preparing for the mains exam kindly check the descriptive RAS Mains exam pattern with the brief syllabus in the below table.
- The RAS Mains Exam will be descriptive type.
- There will be 4 Papers in the exam and total marks for each paper are 200 marks as per RPSC RAS Mains Exam Pattern 2021.
- The time duration for each paper is 3 Hours.
|IV||General Hindi and General English
RAS 2021 Exam Syllabus in Hindi PDF RAS Prelims Exam Syllabus Section wise
Candidates preparing for the RAS Preliminary Exam, kindly go through the detailed description of the RAS Exam Syllabus Topic-Wise.
History, Culture, Literature, Art, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Religious Movements, Saints added in Rajasthan RAS Prelims Syllabus added in RPSC RAS Pre Exam Syllabus
- Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places added in RPSC RAS Syllabus
- Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan
- Arts, Paintings and Handicrafts added in RPSC RAS Pre Syllabus
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature.
- Local Dialects added in RPSC RAS Prelims Syllabus 2019
- Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music, and Folk Dances.
- Rajasthani Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
- Socio-cultural Issues. Freedom Movement, Political Awakening and Integration added in Rajasthan RAS Pre Syllabus
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts and Monuments
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan
Indian History Topics covered in the RAS Syllabus are as follows:
1. Ancient & Medieval Period:
- Major Dynasties added in RPSC RAS Syllabus or Rajasthan RAS Pre Exam Syllabus 2021
- Their Administrative System. Socio-Economic Conditions
- Prominent Movements
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India
- Art, Culture, Literature and Architecture
2. Modern Period:
- Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th century.
- Modern Indian history (from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present)- significant events, personalities and issues.
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement- its various stages and important contributors and contributions from different parts of the country.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country
Detailed description of RAS Preliminary Exam Syllabus Pdf
Geography of World and India Topics covered in RAS Syllabus are as follows: World Geography:
- Wildlife and Bio-diversity.
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- Major Industrial Regions
- International Waterways
- Broad Physical features.
Geography of India:
- Agriculture and Agro-based Activities added in RPSC RAS Syllabus
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals. Major Industries and Industrial development.
- Transportation– major transport corridors. Natural Resources.
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal,
Geography of Rajasthan Topics covered in RAS Syllabus are as follows:
- Major irrigation projects.
- Mines and Minerals.
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Bio-diversity
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions. Natural Resource of Rajasthan
Population, Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development
Indian Constitution, Political System Topics covered in RAS Syllabus are as follows:
- Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution :
- Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.) and Judicial Review
- Indian Political System and Governance added in RPSC RAS Syllabus
- Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties, National Integration.
- Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General
- Government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935, Constituent Assembly, Nature of Indian Constitution
- Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional
- National Human Rights Commission (NHRC). Local Self Government & Panchayat Raj
- Public Policy & Rights
- National Public Policy as a welfare state.
- Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Central Information Commission, Lekhpal .
- Various Legal Rights and Citizen Charter
Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan Topics covered in RAS Syllabus are as follows:
- Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Public Policy, Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
- District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukt, State Election Commission, State Information Commission.
RPSC RAS Syllabus for Economy
Basic Concepts of Economics Topics covered in RAS Syllabus are as follows:
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income, Growth and Development
- 5 Year Plans – Objectives, Strategies and Achievements. Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry
- Human Resource and Economic Development:
- Human Development Index
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies
- Service and Trade-Current Status
- Accounting- Concept, Tools and Uses in Administration
- Stock Exchange and Share Market
- Subsidies, Public Distribution System e-Commerce
- Inflation- Concept, Impact and Control Mechanism
- Economic Development & Planning
- Issues & initiatives. Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives. Economic Reforms
Poverty and Unemployment: – Concept, Types, Causes, Remedies and Current Flagship Schemes added in RPSC RAS Syllabus
- Provisions for Weaker Sections.
- Social Justice and Empowerment.
Rajasthan RAS Syllabus for Macro overview of Economy
- Growth, Development and Planning
- Infrastructure& Resources. Major Development Projects
- Major Agricultural, Industrial and Service Sector Issues.
- Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons added in RPSC RAS Syllabus
- Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Labourers.
- Programmers and Schemes- Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward
Science & Technology Topics covered in Rajasthan RAS Syllabus 2021 are as follows:
- Basics of Everyday Science. Electronics, Computers, Information and Communication Technology.
- Environmental and Ecological Changes and its Impacts.
- Human body, Food and Nutrition, Health care.
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan. Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan.
- Biodiversity, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering.
- Space Technology including Satellites
- Defence Technology, Nanotechnology added in RPSC RAS Syllabus 2021
RAS Syllabus for Current Affairs
Topics covered in RAS Syllabus are as follows:
- Games and Sports related Activities
- Major Current Events and Issues of State(Rajasthan)
- National and International Importance Persons and Places in recent new.
RPSC RAS 2021 Mains Exam Syllabus
Like in RAS Prelims; candidates have to focus on Rajasthan specific topics such as
Literature, Tradition, Culture, Art, History and Heritage, Geography, Administrative and Political System, Economy & Current Affairs – Rajasthan
For general topics, like Indian Polity, Economy, preparation can be done on the lines of UPSC mains.
A detailed description of RAS 2021 Mains Exam Syllabus
Aspirants can go through this book list for UPSC/RPSC exams. UPSC/RPSC exams book Pdf
Download the subject wise Rajasthan RAS Syllabus online
- Candidates visit the RPSC official site.
- Now on home page, open the Syllabus link.
- Search the subject wise syllabus of Rajasthan RAS (PCS).
- Save & Download each PDF for your exam preparation.
Tips to Prepare RAS 2021 Exam
In order to succeed in the exam, the candidates should focus fully on the both RPSC RAS Pre and mains question paper along with their subject. Candidates must study the books of the RAS Exam preparation of all subjects related to each subject for all RAS Pre and mains papers. Preparation will have to be given special importance to history, school management and current affairs. There are many topics in this paper and the number of questions asked from each subject is less.
But still, no subject should be left out. Most of the students find the subjects of Mathematics, Reasoning, Statistics and Science difficult. Make sure to prepare for the general level instead of more depth, about half the level of questions in the exam is normal. Preparation can also be strengthened by looking at the RPSC previous year’s recruitment exam papers based on this RAS preliminary Syllabus to see the nature of questions appearing in the exam.
Official Website: –https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
Category wise RPSC RAS Cut off Marks
Here in this article, we have given complete details of the Rajasthan RAS syllabus 2021 & Study Materials. Now; its responsibility of candidates to check the official site of RPSC to check the latest updates.