KVPY Aptitude Test 2023 Application Form, Apply online KVPY Scholarship Exam, Eligibility Criteria for KVPY Application Form, Check Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Notification
KVPY 2023 Notification- The Indian Institute of Science has finally decided to hold g the KVPY Aptitude Test in January 2024. If you are waiting for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Fellowship Award then stay tuned here and access complete details. The Authority will invite the KVPY online Application form from 6th October 2023. First, all students check the KVPY Scholarship Exam Notification, Eligibility, and Applying Carefully.
Likewise, Our team has mentioned simple steps to fill KVPY Aptitude Test 2023 Application Form below here. After KVPY Registration, they practice through the Mock Test which is available here. Hence, Candidates keep safe the necessary documents/certificates at the time of filling KVPY Application Form 2023. The Last Date to apply for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY Scholarship Form) is on or before waiting for the last Date.
KVPY Aptitude Test 2023 Notification, KVPY Registration
KVPY stands for ‘Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna’ and it is a National fellow ship Scheme. Generally, the scholarship is awarded to selected students interested in pursuing research in basic sciences. Therefore, the Indian Institute of Sciences, Bangalore conducts the KVPY Aptitude Test to find eligibility for fellowship across the Country. Thus, students from the 11th Class to 1st Year of any UG course can apply for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Scheme. Meanwhile, we are sharing the required Eligibility criteria, Syllabus, Fees, and Application Date for KVPY Aptitude Test 2023.
KVPY 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Students have the necessary eligibility norms to fill the KVPY Application form. We updated her streamwise eligibility conditions for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsaha Yojana.
Eligibility for Stream SA-
- Qualification- Students enrolled in XI standard marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Science subjects in the X board examination are eligible to appear for the aptitude test.
- Mandatory Subjects:- Aspirants must have passed with Mathematics and science as compulsory subjects in Class 10th.
- Percentage: Students must score a minimum of 75% marks in the qualifying exam (65% for reserved category candidates).
KVPY Eligibility for SX-
- Required Qualification: Candidates must qualify for Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Mandatory Subjects: Students must be enrolled in 12th standard with Science subjects.
- Percentage: They must secure at least 75% qualifying marks (65% marks for SC/ST category) in Science subjects. Also must have secured a minimum 60% in combined subjects of Mathematics & Science (50% for reserved category).
Eligibility for Stream SB-
- Education- Aspirants must be Graduate (Undergraduate UG Degree) from a recognized University.
- Mandatory Subjects:- Students must have Mathematics and Science as compulsory leading to B.Sc / B.S/ B.Stat/ B.Maths/ Int M.Sc/ Int MS.
- Percentage– They must score a minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwD Category in the qualifying Examination)
KVPY Scholarship Application Process
If you are going to apply for KVPY Aptitude Test 2023 then read KVPY Notification carefully. They must keep their necessary documents/certificates at the time of KVPY Registration. Students must register using a valid E-Mail ID and Mobile number in the KVPY Application Form.
After KVPY Registration, Login USER ID and password will be given to the Number and E-Mail. Then they have to fill all required personal and academic details in KVPY Aptitude Test online form. They also have to upload recent passport-size photographs and Signature. No change or edit facility will be entertained in the KVPY 2023 application form after final submission.
Steps to fill KVPY Application Form 2023
Finally, We have mentioned here simple steps to apply online for the KVPY Aptitude Test. Apart from this, All appliers should follow these steps for Registration.
- First of all, candidates visit the official website i.e. http://kvpy.iisc.ernet.in/
- And then, Open KVPY Exam Notification
- Read the notification and KVPY Eligibility criteria
- After that, they open the “KVPY Aptitude Test 2023 Application portal”
- At the home page, check Fellowship, Eligibility, Selection Process, Applications
- Application for KVPY 2023 must be done online only.
- Fill in details and upload the necessary documents and save the KVPY Application form in the right manner.
Check KVPY Aptitude Test Notification
KVPY Application Fee
Aspirants must pay the application fee only at the KVPY application portal. This can be done by using Credit Card, ATM Debit card, or Net Banking. No other means of payment will be accepted. Once the payment is successful and the application is finally submit, no refund of the KVPY application fee after completing the Registration.
- General or OBC Category Candidates – Rs 1250/-
- Reserved Category Candidates pay – Rs 625/-
- All Bank charges are extra charges
KVPY 2023 Application Dates
|Department Name||Indian Institute of Science|
|Post Category||Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Fellowship Award (KVPY)|
|Test Name||KVPY Aptitude Test 2023|
|Opening date for KVPY Registration||October 2023|
|last date for KVPY Application form||November 2023|
|KVPY Exam Date||January 2024|
Selection Process for KVPY 2023
The First step of the selection process will be the KVPY Aptitude Test 2023. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for various streams will be eligible for an aptitude test conducted both in Hindi and English at different centers across the country in January 2024.
The Fellow continues to study Basic Science courses in school/junior college/university and maintains a minimum level of academic performance of first-class or 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate
students have to necessarily pass all the subjects prescribed for that particular academic year and should have obtained the above-specified percentage of marks.
|Basic Sciences||Monthly Fellowship||Annual Contingency Grant|
|SA SX SB- During 1st to 3rd Years of- B.Sc, B.S, B.Stat, B.Math Integrated M.Sc M.S||Rs 5000/-||Rs 20000/-|
|SA SX SB – during M. Sc. 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc. M.S. M.Math M.Stat.||Rs 7000/-||Rs 28000/-|
KVPY Admit Card
Students may download the admit card for the aptitude test from the website from the second week of January 2024. At the time of downloading the KVPY Hall Ticket, they log in using their User ID and password. It is mandatory to bring the Call letter to the Exam center for everyone.
Thus, our team has given the KVPY Aptitude Test 2023 Notification. So all students read the KVPY Eligibility, Notification, and fill the KVPY Application Form with the right details. They also can ask any doubt by putting a comment here.