Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021 – Free Laptop Scheme Registration Process, Eligibility Criteria for Free Laptop Scheme Kerala 2021, Documents Required for KSFE Laptop Scheme 2021, Kerala Free Laptop Scheme Apply Online
Good News for the students of Kerala a new scheme has been launched by the authorities of Kerala. In this scheme, authorities are helping all the students who are struggling to keep up their studies. In this article, you will see Free Laptop Scheme Registration Process, Eligibility Criteria for Free Laptop Scheme Kerala 2021 which have been launched for the scheme.
Furthermore, we will also share with you the step by step Kerala Free Laptop Scheme Application Procedure that has been launched by the authorities to undertake Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021. We will also share with you all the documents required while applying for the Free Laptop Scheme 2021.
This scheme will be provided to the SC/ST students. The lower categories students are getting many problems while studying from home because they are not having any proper technology as compared to other students. This KSFE Laptop Scheme 2021 will help the students to overcome all of the problems of not having any technological gadget.
Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021 – Registration Process
The Chief Minister of Kerala Pinarayi Vijayan has launched the Free Laptop Scheme for the students who’ve passed their 12th Board Exam. Under this scheme, the laptop will be given to the students who have exceeded the 12th Board Exam with Good Marks.
|Total Laptops||About 04 Lakh|
|Launched by||Pinarayi Vijayan, CM Kerala|
The objective of this scheme is to provide a Laptop to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Schedule Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC). The Kerala Government will spend about Rs. 311 Crores for this Free Laptop Scheme Kerala 2021. This scheme is all about providing laptops to the 36,000 college students of the nation.
Eligibility Criteria for Free Laptop Scheme Kerala 2021
The students must follow the following points for the eligibility criteria while applying for the Free Laptop Scheme Registration Process:-
- The student should be a native of Kerala state.
- Must have at least more than 80% marks.
- Students must be from SC/ ST or OBC Caste.
- The family income of the student must be less than 250000 per annum.
- Students who must be studying in Class 12th will only be eligible for this Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021.
- The students of Medical and Engineering can also apply for the same.
How to fill KSFE Laptop Scheme 2021 – Online Form
In this article, we are providing about how to fill Free Laptop Scheme Kerala 2021 Application Form. For the Free Laptop Scheme Registration Process candidates follow the below given steps-
- Go to the official website of free laptop scheme i.e. www.dtekerala.gov.in/index.php/en/
- Then, you will be redirected to the Registration link.
- The login page will be displayed; you have to Enter Login credentials.
- Fill the Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021 application form carefully with all the details.
- Enter all of the required details; Upload all of the valid documents.
- Select your school or college in the option.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of your submitted application for future references.
Free Laptop Scheme 2021 – Specification
The laptop will have the following specification:-
|Screen Size||14 inch|
|System Name||ELCOT PC|
|Real MRP||25,000 INR|
|Processor||Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor|
|RAM||2 GB DD R3 SD RAM|
|Speed||1066 MHz Speed|
|Inbuilt Software||Microsoft Office, ADOBE, and TN Schemes|
|ROM/ Hard Disk||Minimum 160 GB to Maximum 320 GB|
Documents Required for KSFE Laptop Scheme 2021
The following documents are required while applying for the free laptop scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Residential Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Previous Year Marks Sheet
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Disclaimer – We have provided here details about Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021 in this article. We hope that all candidates will easily apply for Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Registration using the above link.