How to Prepare for SSC CHSL 2021 – SSC CHSL Tier-I, Tier-II, Tier-III Exam Syllabus Important Topics, SSC CHSL (10+2) LDC & DEO Exam Pattern, SSC CHSL LDC & DEO Exam Preparation Tips
The Department of Staff Selection Commission has invited the SSC CHSL Notification on its Official Website. The Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) /Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operators (DEOs).
The SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form Applications are completed on 15 December 2020. In this article, we have given that How to Prepare for SSC CHSL 2021 and what are the important topics in the exam.
SSC will conduct the CHSL Written exam in two tiers (Tier-I and Tier-II). The CHSL (Tier-I) Exam will be from 12th April to 27th April 2021 and the CHSL (Tier-II) Exam which was on 14th February 2021 is also extended till further notice.
Latest Update – SSC CHSL (10+2) LDC & DEO Exams for Tier-I and Tier-II are postponed due to the pandemic situation of COVID 19 Lockdown. Read the below notice for more details.
How to Prepare for SSC CHSL 2021 – SSC CHSL Tier-I, Tier-II, Tier-III Exam Syllabus
The SSC CHSL LDC & DEO exam will now be conducted after this lockdown situation. The officials will fill various posts for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) /Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operators (DEOs) under the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam.
SSC CHSL LDC और DEO परीक्षा अब इस लॉकडाउन स्थिति के बाद आयोजित की जाएगी। अधिकारी एसएससी संयुक्त उच्चतर माध्यमिक परीक्षा के तहत लोअर डिवीजन क्लर्क (एलडीसी) / जूनियर सचिवालय सहायक (जेएसए), डाक सहायक (पीए) / छंटनी सहायक (एसए), डाटा एंट्री ऑपरेटर (डीईओ) के लिए विभिन्न पदों को भरेंगे।
SSC CHSL (10+2) LDC & DEO Preparation Tips
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) /Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operators (DEOs)|
|Total Posts||Announce Later|
|Category||SSC CHSL Exam Preparation Tips|
|SSC CHSL (Tier-I) Exam||12th April to 27th April 2021|
|SSC CHSL (Tier-II) Exam||Update Soon|
|Job Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Paper I & II) Skill/ Typing Test & Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC CHSL Exam Process 2021
- Written Exam (Tier 1 – Computer Based Examination)
- Tier 2 (Descriptive Paper)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test
SSC CHSL (10+2) LDC & DEO Exam Pattern 2021
The SSC CHSL Exam will consist of a computer-based Exam (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III). From the below table you can see the SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Pattern 2021.
- The SSC 10+2 Tier-I exam will be multiple-choice Types.
- The questions paper will be in both English & Hindi for Paper-II, III & IV.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Tier-I Exam (Objective Type)
|I||English Language||25/ 50||1 Hour|
|II||General Intelligence||25/ 50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude||25/ 50|
|IV||General Awareness||25/ 50|
Tier-II Exam (Descriptive Paper)
Essay Writing of 200 to 250 words & Letter/ Application (150 to 200 words) 100 Marks 80 Min
Tier-III Exam (Skill / Typing Test)
To qualify the SSC CHSL Tier-III Examination candidates need to undergo the Skill/ Typing Test.
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- Speed of 800 Key depressions/hour on the computer.
- Time Duration of the Test will be 15 Min.
How to Prepare for SSC CHSL 2021- Strategy for SSC CHSL DEO & LDC
Candidates have to make Strategy Regarding Time Management according to the total time of the paper. Attempt those sections first which are well prepared. Marks for Tier 1 will be added to Final Merit so try to attempt more questions with good accuracy. Examiners can follow the given Strategy for the Tier 1 Exam. Divide the paper time as given below for performing well in the exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Minutes
- Reasoning Section – 15 Minutes
- English Section – 15 Minutes
- General Awareness – 10 Minutes
SSC CHSL Exam Important Topics – SSC CHSL LDC & DEO Paper Important Tips
Topics to focus In English – Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- Candidates seem this part tough & less scoring. But this part is easy to score & less time taking.
- In this part aspirants need to focus more on selected topics like Errors, Comprehension, and Cloze Test.
- Applicants are advised to don’t leave the English part less prepared as it is very useful in scoring marks in the written exam.
Topics to focus on General Intelligence – Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Semantic Classification, Semantic Series, Figurative Pattern – folding and completion, Number Series, Coding, and de-coding, Problem Solving Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification.
- This section is very scoring so examiners need to focus more on this part.
- General Intelligence questions are less time taking than Aptitude questions in SSC exams.
- This section needs concentration. With proper guidance & ample practicing candidates can get full marks.
- This part plays a crucial role in deciding the merit of candidates. Marks of candidates also depend on this section. SSC Aspirants Make General Intelligence the main weapon in the exam to crack the SSC exam.
CHSL Exam- Quantitative Aptitude
Topics to focus in Quantitative Aptitude – Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Percentages, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Time and distance, Time and Work, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Trigonometry, Geometry, Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
- Aptitude is the section which plays the final role in the marks & Merit List of candidates.
- Candidates need to save time in the written exam to solve this section. You are advised to save time from Reasoning, English & General Awareness as this part takes more time to solve the problems.
- Examiners set your target to No. of questions to be solved with giving proper attention to all other sections because it is not practically possible to solve all 50 Questions in the 2 hours time.
- This is the section that is always in the region of uncertainty. In this section paper SSC have the liberty to choose any topic & ask any type of questions related to topics because General Awareness covered a vast syllabus.
- In recent times SSC asks a number of questions from the General Science section. So candidates can focus more study of General Science.
- Candidates can cover syllabus according to their strength as in this section questions are to ask from History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Current Affairs.
- Examiners are advised to select questions on which you have full confidence.
SSC CHSL LDC & DEO Exam Preparation Tips
- Examiners have to check SSC CHSL Exam Preparation Tips for the better preparation of the SSC LDC & DEO Exam 2020.
- Collect all the latest study materials and resources for exam preparation before starting preparation for the SSC LDC & DEO Exam.
- Those who are appearing for the SSC CHSL (10+2) exam must know how to write and speak English & Hindi.
- Make exam notes for later preparation or revise.
- Always focus on your reading skills.
- Reading a newspaper on a daily basis will help you in for current affairs.
- You should join online coaching and mock test series which will help you to practice by solving the online test previous year papers.
Disclaimer – Guys we have given all the possible exam tips related to How to Prepare for SSC CHSL 2021. Comment on the comment box for any type of queries.