BPSSC Range Officer Answer Key 2021, Bihar Forest Ranger Officer Exam Solution, Bihar Police Range Officer Solved Question Papers PDF, Calculate Probable Exam Score using BPSSC Forest Ranger Officer Paper solution
The Department of Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission has organized the Range Officer Exam on 17th January 2021. Applicants are now in search of the Bihar Ranger officer Solved question papers subject wise. Therefore they can assume they are selected for the next round or not by helping with the Answer sheet.
Contenders who appeared in this competitive exam can check the BPSSC Range Officer Answer Key from this article. In this article, the applicant will also get the steps to check and download Bihar Police Range Officer Answer Key 2021 which is enclosed in the below parts. Candidates can check their probable exam Score before declaration the Result. You can estimate your probable marks using Ranger officer Exam Solution and match the righ-wrong Question-Answers.
If you qualify then you will proceed to the next phase i.e. interview. Check more details related to the Bihar Police Range Officer Exam such as Cut off Marks, Objection Challenge, and Qualifying Marks.
BPSSC Range Officer Answer Key 2021 – Bihar Forest Range Officer Solution Key
The Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission Officials have announced the 43 Vacancies for the post of Range Officer. Aspirants who have given the Bihar Police Range Officer Paper can download the Answer Key. For more visit the official website.
Bihar Police Range Officer Cut off Marks
The BPSSC has to make some criteria to select the candidates for the post of Range Officer. If applicants secure marks above the cut off then they are qualified for the next selection round. Applicants who will pass the RO Cut off of the exams are only qualified. The Cut off list will issue along with the Result.
There will category wise cut-off marks and applicants have to obtain marks according. The Cut off List is based on various factors which are mentioned below –
- Average Marks
- The Difficulty level of Paper
- Total Vacancies
- Candidate Category
- Previous Year Cut off marks
- Total candidates participated in the exam
Bihar Range Officer Exam Solution
|Department Name||Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC)|
|Post Name||Range Officer|
|Total Posts||43 Vacancies|
|Exam Date||17th January 2021|
|Answer Key Release||January 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview, Physical Test|
|Article Category||Answer Key|
How to download Bihar Forest Range Officer Exam Answer Key 2021
The commission releases the BPSSC Ranger Officer Answer key in online mode. For this, applicants need to visit the official website. So to help you here are the steps to download the solution set-wise. Candidates can calculate probable exam score before declaration exam scores.
- Visit the official website of Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission i.e. www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Now search for the Download Range Officer Exam Solution Option.
- Login with Registration id & password.
- Click on download BPSSC Range Officer Answer Key 2021 and Press Submit Option.
- The Exam Answers is opened, so now check the answers and see whether you have qualified or not.
- Download and Print the Bihar Police Forest Range officer Answer Key for future references.
Objections to BPSSC Police Range Officer Exam Solution
There can be chances when the contenders are not satisfied with the answers suggested in the official answer key. In such cases, applicants can object to the solution key by filling the objection form before the last date. The contenders can object to more than one question in one form only. The changes in the exam key are applicable to every candidate equally.
The final answer key is released by the commission which includes all the changes. No candidate is personally intimidated about the answer key. Candidates can not object to the final answer key prepared by the commission.
BPSSC Forest Range Officer Exam Scheme
The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
There will be Two Papers in the Exam.
Paper – I
- Paper I will be of General Hindi
- There will be a question paper carrying 50 questions.
- 02 marks will be allotted for each correct answer. So the test will be of Total 100 marks and the total time duration will be 01:00 hours (60 minutes).
- There will be a Negative Marking of 0.2 marks for each and every wrong answer.
- Minimum 30 % Marks is compulsory in Paper 1.
|Exam||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper I||General Hindi||50||100|
- Paper-II will be of General Study which includes General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Geography of India, Mathematics and Mental Ability Test.
- There will be a question paper carrying 100 questions.
- 03 marks will be allotted for each correct answer. So the test will be of Total 300 marks and total time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- There will be a Negative Marking of 0.3 marks for each and every wrong answer.
|Exam||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper-II||General Study which includes General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Geography of India, Mathematics and Mental Ability Test||100||300|
Disclaimer – All the details of BPSSC Range Officer Answer Key 2021 is given in this article. Candidates kindly read the article for important details. For any query give us a comment in the below comment box. We will help you as soon as possible.