Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2021 – Bihar Deled Admission Notification, Apply online for Bihar 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education courses and fill BSEB DELED Online Application at www.biharboardvividh.com
The Bihar School Examination Board will start BSEB D.El.Ed Registration process from 18th August 2021. The minimum age limit of the student who wants to apply for D.El.Ed should be 17 years.
We advised to them that read the full BSEB Deled Notification carefully and then complete their registration process with the required details. They must submit the online form on or before 10th September 2021. The board will prepare a Merit list based on Marks obtained by them in 10th/12th standards.
Latest Update- Bihar Deled Online Application form session 2021-23 has started from 18th August 2021 till 10th September 2021. For more information stay tuned with us.
Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2021- BSEB D.El.Ed Registration Form
It is cleared that from this year there will no entrance Exam for a 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education. The Bihar School Examination Board has issued the BSED Deled Application form from 18th August 2021.
We know that this time lots of students are waiting for D.El.Ed Notification. So they are able to BSEB D.El.Ed Entrance Exam using the below link. We are introducing here about Deled Eligibility, Fee, Exam Date, Admission process, and how to fill the Application form.
BSEB D.El.Ed 2021 Details
|Department Name||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Course Name||2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Admission process||Merit basis (10th/12th Marks)|
|Type of Exam||State Level Admission process|
|Age Limit||Minimum 17 Years|
|Qualification||12th Class Pass|
|Release of Deled Notification||Available|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar D.El.Ed Admission 2021
The Bihar School Education Board will issue D.Ed Notification on required eligibility criteria. The Merit list will be made for all the eligible students who want admission in Bihar state’s afflicted Institution Diploma in Elementary Education.
Education Qualification- All students who have passed their Intermediate/ 12th Class Exam with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category) from recognized Board/Institute.
Age Limit- The age of students should be a minimum of 17 Years old as of 01.01.2021.
It is necessary to pay the fee for Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2021. Payment of fee can be paid category wise via online mode. Candidates can pay through Net Banking, Credit Card/ Debit Card, etc. Followings fee are required category wise-
- General/OBC Candidates- Rs 960/-
- All other candidates- Rs 760/-
Process to submit BSEB D.El.Ed Application form 2021
Contenders, not that Application will be accepted online. No other modes/means will be entertained. First, they register using a valid Gmail and Mobile number. At the time of filling Bihar D.El.Ed Application form, they must have necessary documents/Certificate and upload photograph and signature in the specified format. Follow the below steps for BSEB D.El.Ed Registration –
- First, visit the official website i.e. www.biharboardvividh.com.
- After that select Notification for D.El.Ed Joint Entrance Test 2021.
- Read the detailed notification and applying instructions carefully.
- Click on the online Application form link.
- First Register if you are New Candidate.
- After that login the application form using User ID and password.
- Fill in Academic and personal Details in the right manner.
- Upload Photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee and save the online form.
- Take the printout of Bihar D.El.Ed Application form for further use.
Important Date for Bihar D.El.Ed 2021
- The start date for the Application- 18th August 2021
- Close date to submit BSEB D.El.Ed online form- 10th September 2021
- Prepare Merit List- Release Soon
- Merit list publish date- Release Soon
- Objection on Merit list- Update Soon
- Final Merit list release date- Update Soon
BSEB D.El.Ed Admission Process
As we discussed above that there will no entrance Exam from this year for Admission in Diploma in Elementary Education courses. The board will prepare a Merit list based on 12th Class academic Marks. So students are able for admission after releasing BSEB D.El.Ed merit list. If your name in the Merit list then you can apply for the counseling process.
By the way, we have tried to give complete information about Bihar D.El.Ed Application form 2021 in this article. Still, you want more details then put your query in below comment box.