Bank of India Officer Result 2023-24 BOI Officer Scale IV Cutoff Marks, Bank of India PO Result Merit List 2023, and www.bankofindia.co.in Officer Cut-off List – Bank of India has invited applicants for the Officer Scale-IV Exam. Besides, the Department will fill 214 Vacancies of Probationary Officer posts. Likewise, Written test for PO and officer Scale-I has been held on 19th March 2023. Appeared Contenders are now waiting for Officer Result. Along with the Bank of India PO Result, you can also check the BOI Officer Cutoff Marks Category wise.
Likewise, the Bank department has now released the score of the exam. You can check your Bank of India Officer Result on the official website from 13 October and Scorecard on 16.12.2023. Thus, It contains information about the Applicant’s Name and Roll Number. Search according to it in the list. You can also download the BOI PO Result by visiting the link provided below. MOreover, Stay tuned to this page for information related to BOI Officer Exam Results.
Latest Update– Bank of India has announced the exam results for Officer Scale-IV on 13.10.2023. Download the result list from the below sections.
Bank of India Officer Result 2023-24 BOI PO Cutoff Marks
The Bank of India has announced the exam notification for the posts of Officer to fill a total of 214 Vacancies. The bank is conducting a written exam on 19.03.2023. The selection of the applicant will be on the basis Written Test. Those who will qualify for the written exam will proceed to the further rounds. Scroll the whole article for detailed information. Bank of India Officer Admit Card
BOI Officer Cut off Marks 2024
The Cut off for Officers is decided on some factors. The bank considers various important factors while deciding the cut off for the exam. Furthermore, We have provided the Cut off which is out by the officials. After getting the result, candidates are curious about cut off marks to estimate their selection. It is equally important to secure minimum qualifying Marks.
- Total candidates applied for the exam
- Availability of seats
- Lowest and average marks in the main examination
- Previous year cut-offs
- Examination difficulty level
- The number of candidates actually appeared for the exam
Bank of India Officer Scale IV Result 2024
|Bank of India
|19 March 2023
|13 October 2023
|BOI PO Score Card
|16 December 2023
|Online Test, Interview
BOI Officer Qualifying Marks 2023
Check the below table and see the minimum qualifying marks according to your category.
|T1 ( EL) Out of 
|T2 ( GA ) Out of 
|T3 ( PK ) Out of 
|SC, ST, OBC & PWD
|EWS & GENERAL
Bank of India Officer Merit List 2024
You can check the Officer Merit List on the website. The Merit List contains the name of the applicants who have qualified for the minimum qualifying marks of the examination. Names, Post, Region, and Roll Numbers are given in the PDF so check according to whether you are selected or not. The list shall prepare based on the highest marks obtained by the candidate in the exam. Applicants whose name is on the list will be eligible for the Interview.
How to download BOI Officer Scale IV Exam Result 2024
The Bank has declared the BOI PO Exam Result on 13 October 2023. We will give a direct link to check the Bank of India PO Result of the Exam held in March 2023. You have to visit the official website and follow the below process to check it.
- First, Open the official web page of Bank of India i.e. www.bankofindia.co.in.
- After the website opens, you have to check for the career tab.
- And then, Check for the Latest Announcements.
- Next, click on the available link.
- Bank of India Officer Result 2024 will be downloaded.
- After that, you have to search for the exam registration number in the list.
- If you have qualified then your roll number will be on the list.
- Finally, Download the BOI Officer Scale-I Result page and take a printout for future use.
BOI Selection Process
The selection will be based on marks obtained by the candidates in written exams and personal interviews. The final selection will be done through Merit prepared based on marks in the written examination.
- Written Exam
BOI Officer Exam Marking Scheme
We have given all the important information regarding the exam scheme in this section –
- The test will be in an online mode of objective type
- The paper contains subject like the English Language, General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry and Professional Knowledge
- The exam will be of 175 Marks
- The time given to solve the paper will be 2hr 30 min
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted
|2 Hours 30 Min
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry
Disclaimer – Thus, We have given all the information related to Bank of India Officer Result 2024 from the official website. You will also get all the links to download. Any problem, while downloading, comment us in the comment box.