Bank of India Officer Result 2021, BOI Officer Scale IV Cutoffs, Bank of India Officer Merit List 2021, and BOI Officer Cut off List – Bank of India has invited applicants for the Officer Scale-IV Exam on 06th December 2020. The Department will fill 214 Vacancies in the bank. Appeared Contenders are now waiting for Officer Result. Along with the result, you can also check the BOI Officer Cutoff Marks Category wise.
The Bank department has now released the score of the exam. You can check your Bank of India Officer Result 2021 on the official website from 08th January 2021. It contains information about the Applicant’s Name and Roll Number. Search according to it in the list. You can also download the BOI Result by visiting the link provided below. Stay tuned to this page for information related to BOI Officer Exam Results.
Bank of India Officer Result 2021 – BOI Officer Scale IV Cutoffs
The Bank of India has announced the exam notification for the posts of Officer to fill a total of 214 Vacancies. The bank is conducting a written exam on 06th December 2020. The selection of the applicant will be on the basis Written Test. Those who will qualify for the written exam will proceed to the further rounds. Scroll the whole article for detailed information. Bank of India Officer Admit Card
BOI Officer Cut off Marks 2021
The Cut off for Officer is decided on some factors. The bank considers various important factors while deciding the cut off for the exam.
We have provided the Cut off which is out by the officials. After getting the result, candidates are curious about cut off marks to estimate their selection.
- Total candidates applied for the exam
- Availability of seats
- Lowest and average marks in the main examination
- Previous year cut-offs
- Examination difficulty level
- The number of candidates actually appeared for the exam
Bank of India Officer Scale IV Result
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Post Name||Officer Scale-IV|
|Total Vacancies||214 Posts|
|Exam Date||06th December 2020|
|Result Release||08th January 2021|
|Interview Schedule||15th to 18th January 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
BOI Officer Qualifying Marks
Check the below table and see the minimum qualifying marks according to your category.
|Category||T1 ( EL) Out of ||T2 ( GA ) Out of ||T3 ( PK ) Out of |
|SC, ST, OBC & PWD||12.50 (25%)||12.50 (25%)||18.75 (25%)
|EWS & GENERAL||16.50 (33%)||16.50 (33%)||24.75 (33%)|
Bank of India Officer Merit List 2021
You can check the Officer Merit List on the website. The Merit List contains the name of the applicants who have qualified for the minimum qualifying marks of the examination.
Names, Post, Region, and Roll Numbers are given in the Pdf so check according to it that you are selected or not. The list will be prepared based on the highest marks obtained by the candidate in the exam. Applicants whose name is on the list will be selected for the Interview.
How to download BOI Officer Scale IV Exam Result 2021
The Bank has declared the Result on 08th January 2021. We will give a direct link to check the Result of the Exam held on 06th December 2020. You have to visit the official website and follow the below process to check it.
- Open the official web page of Bank of India i.e. www.bankofindia.co.in.
- After the website opens, you have to check for the career tab.
- Check for the Latest Announcements.
- Next, click on the available link.
- Bank of India Officer Result 2021 will be downloaded.
- After that, you have to search for the exam registration number in the list.
- If you have qualified then your roll number will be on the list.
- Download the Result page and take a print out for future use.
BOI Selection Process
The selection will be based on marks obtained by the candidates in written exams and personal interviews. The final selection will be done through Merit prepared on the basis of marks in the written examination.
- Written Exam
BOI Officer Exam Marking Scheme
We have given all the important information regarding the exam scheme in this section –
- The test will be in online mode of objective type
- The paper contains subject like English Language, General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry and Professional Knowledge
- The exam will be of 175 Marks
- The time given to solve the paper will be 2hr 30 min
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted
|English Language||50||2 Hours 30 Min|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50|
Disclaimer – We have given all the information related to Bank of India Officer Result 2021 from the official website. You will get all the links to download. Any problem, while downloading, comment us on the comment box.