AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card 2021 – AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Exam Date 2021, AIIMS Nursing Officer Hall Ticket 2021, and How to download AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam Admit Card 2021
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi is inviting applicants to conduct the exam of Nursing Officer 2021. The Examination will conduct on 20th November 2021. The examiners are waiting for the release of AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Hall Ticket 2021. So, all those who have applied for the AIIMS Nursing Exam can download their Exam Call Letter from November 2021. You can easily download the admit Card from the steps provided below on this page.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card 2021 is an important document to appear in the exam. No one is allowed to appear in the paper without the Exam Hall Ticket. It contains the detail of candidates such as name, roll number, photo, details, Exam details, and signature. With the help of the AIIMS Delhi Call Letter, the exam invigilator can easily identify the fake candidates at the examination hall. We suggest all the applicants to carry the AIIMS Nursing Officer Permission Ticket at the time of attending the examination.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card 2021 – AIIMS Nursing Officer Hall Ticket
|Department Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Total Vacancies||4647 Posts Revised|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|CBT Exam Date||20th November 2021|
|Admit Card Release||November 2021 (Tentative)|
|Job Category||Medical Jobs|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2021
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi has Scheduled the exam for the Nursing Officer on 20th November 2021. AIIMS Call Letter will play an important role at the time of examination. All the competitors must download the Hall Ticket before the exam date and carry it to the examination hall. Candidates who had submitted the applications before the last date are only eligible to get the AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam Letter 2021.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Exam Date 2021
The officials of the All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Delhi are planning to conduct the AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Examination on 20th November 2021. So, all the applied candidates need to check the AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Exam Date and complete the preparation. Moreover, to attempt the test, candidates should have to download the AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Hall Ticket 2021 before the test date so that they can enter the exam hall.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Hall Ticket 2021 – Details Printed
After downloading the AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Call Letter 2021 from online mode candidates must go through for the details present on it. Any correction in your details you can contact the exam authority as early as possible. Late complaints will not be answered.
- Candidate Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Applicant Roll Number
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Test Centre Address
- Examination Name
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
Important Dates of AIIMS Nursing Exam 2021
Date of Published Notification – 04th August 2021
Opening Date of Submission Online Form – 05th August 2021
Last Date for Apply Online – 18th August 2021
Exam Date – 20th November 2021
Date of Released AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card – November 2021
How to download AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam Admit Card 2021
Applicants can download the AIIMS Delhi Admit Card by following the given steps. Hall Ticket can only be downloaded online. Follow these steps to get it easily and take a printout.
- Visit the official web page of the Delhi AIIMS i.e. www.aiimsexams.org.
- After open, find the page of the AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Exam 2021.
- If available, click on it and you will be reached on the AIIMS Delhi Nursing admit card page.
- Later, you have to enter the Candidate ID and Password.
- After the checked, click on the Login button.
- That’s it, your AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card 2021 is in front of you, download it, and take out the print for the exam.
AIIMS Nursing Admit Card – Important Instructions
- Delhi AIIMS Admit Card is valid only if printed with the Date and Time of the printing and Domain IP Address.
- The hall ticket that has a clear print of your uploaded photograph and your signature on the given declaration.
- Shoes/footwear with thick soles, large buttons are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Make sure you do not bring any prohibited items with you including mobiles, watches electronic items, and ornaments, etc.
- Use the back of the Nursing Admit card for rough work, no additional rough paper will be provided.
- Please return Nursing Admit Card at the end of the Nursing CBT Exam at an appropriate place.
- Verify your details in AIIMS NORCET Admit Card 2021, if any discrepancies, must be brought to the notice of the Assistant Controller of Exam immediately.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Exam 2021 – ID Proofs Required
All the applicants must carry the exam ticket at the time of attending the exam. One ID proof of candidate is required to appear in the examination. Check the list of Identity proofs.
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Employee ID
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
When will the AIIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card be released?
The AIIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card will release in November 2021.
When will conduct the Nursing Officer CBT Exam?
The Nursing Officer CBT Exam is going to be held on 20th November 2021.
How many posts are available in the Nursing Officer Recruitment?
A total of 4647 posts are available in Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021.
Where can I download the AIIMS NORCET Admit Card 2021?
Candidates can download the AIIMS NORCET Admit Card 2021 from latestjobhub.in or from the official site @ aiims.edu
Disclaimer – Candidates we have given all the information related to AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card 2021 from the official website. You will get links to download. Any problem, while downloading gives us a comment on the comment box.