UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Syllabus 2022 – Uttar Pradesh SSSC Nalkoop Chalak Exam Syllabus, UP Tubewell Operator Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Uttar Pradesh Tubewell Operator Subject Wise Syllabus & UPSSSC Nalkoop Chalak Exam Preparation Tips
The Department of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has announced the official notification for Tubewell Operator, Clerk, Irrigation Officer, and Other Posts Recruitment 2022. The officials will conduct the UP Nalkoop Chalak Exam in the coming month. The Commission is filling a total of 5724 Posts.
A candidate who has applied for the Uttar Pradesh Irrigation Officer Recruitment is now looking for UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Syllabus 2022. We will provide you with the UP Nalkoop Chalak Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern for better preparation for the Exam.
Aspirants you can also check UPSSSC Exam Preparation Tips and Previous Year Papers for better preparation for the exam. With the help of UPSSSC Nalkoop Chalak Previous Year Papers, you can score good marks by practicing them. From below you will get the downloading link of sample papers, and model papers for help. For more read the whole article carefully.
The UPSSSC Nalkoop Chalak Exam Pattern contains questions from many sections i.e. Hindi Knowledge and written Expertise, General Aptitude and Elementary Mathematics, and Questions related to trade subjects.
UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Syllabus 2022, UP Nalkoop Chalak Exam Pattern
The Officials of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission are going to recruit a total of 5724 Vacancies for the post of Tubewell Operator, Clerk, and other posts the recruitment. Candidates are advised to download the Uttar Pradesh SSSC Nalkoop Chalak Exam Syllabus PDF from this article. For more stay tuned with us.
Uttar Pradesh Tubewell Operator Syllabus 2022
- Department Name – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Total Vacancies – 5724 Posts
- Post Name – Tubewell Operator, Clerk, and other posts
- Location – Uttar Pradesh
- Category – Syllabus
- Selection Process – Written Exam, Skill Test/Typing Test/ Document Verification
- Official website – www.upsssc.gov.in
UP Tubewell Operator Exam Pattern 2022
The Exam Pattern for UPSSSC Nalkoop Chalak and Irrigation Officer is given below, Check the below table and save it for the exam.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam
- The maximum marks for the screen Test will be 120
- There will be a total of 120 Questions.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 0.5
|Hindi Knowledge and Written Expertise||25||25|
|General Aptitude and Elementary Mathematics||35||35|
|Questions related to Trade||60||60|
UP Tubewell Operator Bharti– Selection Process
Candidates whose application is received successfully in all respect then they will be called for a written test. After the exam, the qualified will invite for a Document Verification/Interview. The followings are selection rounds for UPSSSC Nalkoop Chalak Recruitment –
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Merit list
Uttar Pradesh Tubewell Operator Syllabus Subject wise
Candidates who have filled out the application form can save this UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Syllabus. With the help of Subject-Wise candidates can score well. We have mentioned the link below to download the UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Syllabus 2021. With this, you can prepare all the topics in a short time.
UPSSSC Nalkoop Chalak Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Awards and Honors
- Books and Authors
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Indian Constitution
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Countries & Capitals
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Important Days
UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Syllabus – Current Affairs
- Alphabet Test
- Eligibility Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Statement – Arguments
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Direction Sense Test
- Theme Detection
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Inserting the Missing Character
- Series Completion
- Clocks & Calendars
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Situation Reaction Test
- Statement – Conclusions
- Puzzle Test
- Logical Sequence of Words
UPSSSC Irrigation Officer General Awareness Syllabus
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features
- General Science in everyday life
- Current affairs
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Uttar Pradesh
- Geography and Economy of India and Uttar Pradesh
- Indian Political System and Government
- History of Uttar Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh Movement
- International Relations and Events
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement
- Ethics, Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness
UPSSSC Clerk Syllabus – Mathematics
- Number Systems
- Decimal & Fractions
- Rational Numbers
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Algebraic Expressions
- Linear Equations
- Square Roots
- Cube Roots
- Exponents & Powers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Tables & Graphs
- Interest (Simple &Compound)
- Ratio & Percentages
UPSSSC Nalkoop Chalak English Language Syllabus
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Sentence Rearrangement
- One word substitutions
- Idioms & Phrases
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence structure
- Error Correction
- Unseen Passages
UPSSSC Nalkoop Chalak Exam Preparation Tips
- Candidate first search for updated UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Syllabus & exam pattern.
- Consider the best Study material and Reference Books for preparations.
- Practice mock tests on a regular basis to analyze your performance.
- Make short notes on difficult topics and revise them regularly.
- Create a self-study Time Table and start study under expert guidelines.
- Try to solve previous year’s question papers for better preparation.
- Try to solve and attend Mock Tests online for preparation.
- Make notes for last time’s exam revision for Exam.
Disclaimer – Guys we have gathered all the information from the official website of UPSSSC. We hope you liked the article; here you will get UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Syllabus 2022, Exam Pattern, and Exam Preparation Tips. If you have any doubt please comment in the comment box.