UPPSC PCS Notification 2021 – UPPSC 200 PCS Recruitment 2021, UPPSC Provincial Civil Services Vacancy 2021, Uttar Pradesh PSC PCS, ACF & RFO Eligibility Criteria 2021, UP PCS Selection Process 2021 and How to apply online for UPPSC PCS, ACF & RFO Jobs Application Form 2021
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites the candidates for 200 Vacancies for the posts of Provincial Civil Services, Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer. The UPPSC has released the Official Notification A-1/E-1/2021 and the application form for UP PCS is started from 21st April 2021 and the last date to apply for Uttar Pradesh PCS, ACF & RFO is extended till 4th June 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online using UPPSC PCS Notification 2021 from this article. We have provided a direct link to apply online for all the posts.
Tentative Exam Dates of PCS is given. Candidates who are looking for UPPSC ACF and RFO Jobs Bharti Application Form 2021 can read the whole article carefully. We will provide you the entire information related to Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, UPPSC Selection Process, Exam Details, & How to apply online for UP PCS Jobs 2021. Stay tuned with us for more updates.
UPPSC PCS Notification 2021 – UP PCS, ACF & RFO Application Form
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has started taking online applications for various posts. Candidate, first you have to check the Eligibility Conditions then fill the UPPSC Application Form 2021. First Prelims exam will be taken by the commission and then Mains paper and last interview will be taken.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Provincial Civil Services Notification 201
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Total Vacancies||200 Posts|
|Post Name||Provincial Civil Services, Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer|
|Exam Name||UPPSC PCS and ACF/RFO Exam|
|UPPSC Advt. Number||A-1/E-1/2021|
|UPPSC PCS Notification||21st April 2021|
|Application Form starts||21st April 2021|
|Application Form ends||04th June 2021|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
UPPSC PCS, ACF & RFO Eligibility Criteria 2021
Interested Persons can check the below section for UPPSC Bharti 2021 Eligibility Conditions. Under the eligibility, you can see Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, and PayScale. Check the conditions and apply online if you are eligible.
UP PCS Jobs 2021 – Educational Qualification
The candidates must possess Bachelors Degree of any recognized University or Board. The post wise educational qualification is given below
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport) must have done Law Graduate
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Office should have completed Post Graduate Degree
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit) must have completed Commerce Graduate
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II) should have successfully completed a Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg
- Assistant conservator of Forest must have done a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a University established by Law in India or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time, or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Range Forest Officer of Forest should have done Bachelor’s Degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science from a University established by Law in India or possess a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Assistant Labour Commissioner should have done Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
- District Programme Officer person should have completed a Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
- Senior Lecturer, DIET must have done Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
- District Probation Officer candidates must have completed Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.
- Designated Officer Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto, or
- Food Safety Officer – A Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University, or any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government, Provided that no person who has any financial interest in the manufacture, import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed to be a Food Safety Officer.
- Statistical officer – Post Graduate Degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics from a university recognized by Law in India or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Labour Enforcement Officer – Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Postgraduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
- Child Development Project Officer – Graduate Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or any qualification equivalent thereto recognized by the Government.
UPPSC ACF RFO Jobs Notification 2021 – Age Limit
Interested Persons should have a minimum age of 21 Years and the maximum age of 40 years can apply. For Age relaxation details please check the notification.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
UP Provincial Civil Services Recruitment 2021 – Pay Scale
- The pay scale for Provincial Civil Services is Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4600/- (except Naib Tehsildar whose grade pay is Rs. 4200/-) to Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Assistant Conservator of Forest will be getting Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-, Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-, (Level 10 in the pay matrix Group) Group “B”, Gazetted.
- Range Forest Officer Services will be getting a pay of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4800/-, (Level 8 pay matrix 47600 – 151100) Group “B”, Gazetted.
UPPSC PCS Notification 2021 – Application Fee
- General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs 125 for the form.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman applicants have to pay Rs 65 for the form.
- Handicapped persons have to pay Rs 25 for the application form.
यूपीपीएससी पीसीएस अधिसूचना 2021
उत्तर प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग (UPPSC) प्रांतीय सिविल सेवा, सहायक वन संरक्षक और रेंज वन अधिकारी के पदों के लिए 200 रिक्तियों के लिए उम्मीदवारों को आमंत्रित करता है। UPPSC ने आधिकारिक अधिसूचना A-1 / E-1/2021 जारी कर दी है और UP PCS के लिए आवेदन 21 अप्रैल 2021 से शुरू हो गया है और उत्तर प्रदेश PCS, ACF और RFO के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 4 जून 2021 तक बढ़ाई गई है। और पात्र उम्मीदवार इस लेख से यूपीपीएससी पीसीएस अधिसूचना 2021 का उपयोग करके ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर कते हैं। हमने सभी पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने के लिए एक सीधा लिंक प्रदान किया है।
Uttar Pradesh PSC ACF, RFO & PCS Expected Exam Dates
|UPPSC PCS Prelims Admit Card 2021||June 2021|
|UPPSC PCS 2021 Prelims Exam Date||Announced Later|
|UPPSC PCS Prelims Result 2021||October 2021(Tentative)|
|UPPSC PCS 2021 Mains Exam Date||November 2021(Tentative)|
|UPPSC PCS Mains Result 2021||December 2021(Tentative)|
|UPPSC PCS Personality Test||March 2021(Tentative)|
UPPSC PCS Selection Process 2021
UPPSC ACF, RFO and PCS selection will be done on the basis of Prelims Examination and after that Mains paper will be done and last Personal Interview will be taken.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Paper
- Personal Interview
How to apply online for UPPSC PCS, ACF & RFO Jobs Application Form 2021
Applicants must check eligibility criteria and if you meet all eligible norms then start the registration process for Uttar Pradesh PCS and follow the easy steps below to fill the online form before 04th June 2021.
- Click on the Official Notification link below and read all the details given below carefully.
- Go to the official website of UPPSC i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in
- Find for the UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2021 online application link
- Fill all the details and make sure they are correct
- Submit the application form and take a print out for future use.
Disclaimer – We have mentioned all the latest information related to UPPSC PCS Notification 2021. Stay Tuned with us for the latest updates of UPPSC Jobs 2021.