UP Post Office GDS Syllabus 2021- Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Exam Syllabus, Selection Process for UP Postal Circle Bharti- The Uttar Pradesh Post Office Recruitment Board is going to conduct the Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Written Examination soon. For good preparation of UP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment, candidates will need Uttar Pradesh Post Office GDS Syllabus 2021 and UP Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Pattern.
For better preparation of UP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Exam, candidate will need Uttar Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Syllabus and Exam Pattern. We will advise the candidate to join coaching institute or online mock test series for getting good score in UP PO GDS Examination.
UP Post Office GDS Syllabus 2021- Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Process
UP Post Office has published notification for the recruitment of GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
In this page we provide the Complete UP Post Office GDS Exam Syllabus will provide the subject wise topics for the better preparation of UP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti. So, candidates can download the given subject wise topics from our article. We are providing you the link to download the syllabus, previous year paper for preparation.
|Name of the India Post Circle||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle.|
|Name of the Examination||UP Postal Circle Exam 2019.|
|Name of the Post||Postman/ Mail Guard and MTS.|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Update Later|
|Starting Date of Online Application||Coming Soon|
|Last date of online Application||Coming Soon|
|Category of Article||UP Postal Circle GDS Syllabus 2021|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh.|
Selection Process for UP Post Office GDS Selection Process
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
N0 weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject ti the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to required educational qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking
conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or
grade as 100.
UP Post Office Postman Exam Pattern 2021
- Authority will provide 120 minutes to complete exam.
- There will be 100 questions asked in exam.
- Total 100 marks of paper .
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|General Knowledge, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability||25||25|
UP Post Office GDS Syllabus Topic-wise
Candidates appearing in the UP Post Office GDS Recruitment written exam must check below table for detailed UP Post Office GDS syllabus Topic wise.
- Current Affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10th standard
Geography, Indian History, Freedom Struggle, Culture & Sports, General Polity & Constitution of India, Economics, General Science, Current Affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10th standard.
|Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals & Fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Use of Tables & Graphs, Mensuration.
|Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence Structure, Proverbs, Phrases, Questions from small unseen passage etc.
Uttar Pradesh Post Office Postman Syllabus in Hindi
- सामान्य ज्ञान: भूगोल, भारतीय इतिहास, स्वतंत्रता संग्राम, संस्कृति और खेल, सामान्य राजनीति और भारत का संविधान, अर्थशास्त्र, सामान्य विज्ञान, करंट अफेयर्स और 10 वीं कक्षा की रीजनिंग और विश्लेषणात्मक क्षमता।
- गणित: नंबर सिस्टम, संपूर्ण संख्याओं की गणना, दशमलव और अंश, संख्याओं के बीच संबंध, मौलिक अंकगणितीय संचालन, प्रतिशत, अनुपात और अनुपात, लाभ और हानि, सरल ब्याज, औसत ब्याज, छूट, भागीदारी, समय और कार्य, समय और दूरी, उपयोग टेबल्स एंड ग्राफ्स, मेंसुरेशन का।
- अंग्रेजी: लेख, प्रस्ताव, निष्कर्ष, काल, क्रिया, पर्यायवाची और विलोम, शब्दावली, वाक्य संरचना, नीतिवचन, वाक्यांश, छोटे अनदेखी मार्ग से प्रश्न आदि।
How to prepare for UP Post Office GDS Exam
Candidates must check the following UP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Preparation Tips.
- Firstly, Applicants must check UP Post Office Exam Preparation Tips for the better preparation of the UP Post Office GDS Exam 2021.
- Collection of Proper Study Materials: Candidates must collect the latest study materials and resources related to UP Post Office GDS Recruitment for BEST exam preparation before starting preparation for the UP Post Office Exam.
- Must practice online/offline test series : Applicants must join online coaching and mock test series which will help you to practice by solving the online test previous year papers, difficult questions.
- Getting your Grammar concepts on your tips is very important. Cover the entire syllabus & topics to secure better marks.
- Make exam notes properly and revise it before the UP Post Office GDS written exam.
- Focus on Difficult Topics: Most students find GK /Maths as Difficult topic so, kindly Read a newspaper on a daily basis being aware of the current affairs. Practice for maths problems regularly. Don’t go much deeper on any topics.
- UP Post Office GDS examination has not yet declared so kindly use this precious time for 100 % preparation.
Note: Due to COVID-19 , various government advice and section 144, has been postponed till the last week of April 2021. All the candidates will advise that they stay in their homes and prepare for the exam by the UP Post Office GDS Syllabus and Exam Pattern given on the page.
Uttar Pradesh Post Office GDS Previous Year Question Papers– Model /Sample Papers
Using the UP Post Office GDS Old year Question papers, applicants will able to understand the Exam pattern of Question paper, type of questions will be asked from various sections. They can also improve the ability to solve the UP Post Office GDS Non-Technical Exam paper in given time Slot. They can divide time for each section of the whole question paper and try to get better/good marks. So the UP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Previous year Question Papers is very useful for competitors.
Disclaimer – Candidates we have mentioned all the details related to the UP Post Office GDS Syllabus 2021 from the official website. Hope you liked the article, we have mentioned the link above to download UP Post Office GDS Exam Syllabus Subject Wise, Uttar Pradesh Post Office GDS Syllabus 2021 PDF, UP Post Office GDS Exam Pattern. For queries, candidates can comment on the comment box.