UP NHM CHO Result 2021- Check NRHM UP Community Health Officer Merit list Category wise, Check Uttar Pradesh NHM CHO Cut off Marks for General, OBC, SC, ST Categories
The National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh is organizing Recruitment for Nursing Professionals for 1800 vacancies. These vacant seats are for Community Health Officers. And there is not any written Exam for a final appointment because the board will shortlist candidates on the basis of academic records.
Therefore all students can directly check their UP NHM CHO Result using the link below. As we discussed already that selection shall be purely based on the Merit, ascertained by the scores obtained in the aforesaid required essential qualification B.Sc Nursing and Post B.Sc Nursing theory and Practical Exam.
Along with UP NRHM Community Health Officer Result, you must check CHO Cut off marks category-wise. If your name is on the NRHM UP CHO Merit list then you may be declared qualified for further rounds of Recruitment.
UP NHM CHO Result 2021- Community Health Officer Cutoff List
The National Health Mission is Recruiting eligible candidates for 1800 Community Health Officer Contractual Vacancies. This time the There is no written exam for the Selection Process. Selection will be made through a merit list which will be prepared based on the Academic Record of candidates.
On this page, We have provided the UP NHM CHO Merit list district-wise. Aspirants may check their Name, Registration number, Date of birth, Rank/Cut off Marks.
UP NRHM Community Health Officer Merit list
|Department Name||National Health Mission|
|Post Name||Laboratory Technician, OT Technician, Staff Nurse, ANM, and others|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|Post Category||NHM UP CHO Result|
How to check NHM UP CHO Exam Result Online
The Department will declare UP NHM CHO Result through online mode. Applicants are not required to login to see the Uttar Pradesh Community Health Officer merit list. Because the CHO Exam score will be released in PDF format. Candidates follow the below steps to download the Exam scorecard-
- All students visit the official website i.e. http://upnrhm.gov.in/
- Go to the Updates section and Hit the ‘View All’ tab
- Find Result for Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancies under NHM, UP
- Open the desired link and the UP NHM CHO Result will display on the screen
- Check your Name, Date of birth, Rank/Cut off Marks
- Save and take the printout of the Community health Officer Result for further use
Click here- Check NHM UP CHO Exam Result
UP NHM CHO Cut off marks 2021
Because the Department is not conducting a written exam so there are no sectional Cut off marks for the selection procedure. The Board will prepare a merit list based on marks of candidates from their academic records.
But candidates are required to have qualified the minimum marks as per respective category will be announced. The Cutoff marks will be different for each and every category. Applicants are required to secure scores in the written tests as of the NHM UP CHO Cutoff list fixed by the authority.
There are various factors that affect cutoff. However, the final section list will be made on written cutoff score and Document Verification status only. The cutoff list depends on the followings factors-
- Total Vacancies
- Number of candidates applied for the recruitment
- Previous Year qualifying marks
Uttar Pradesh NHM CHO Qualifying Marks-
Lots of candidates have appeared in written exams for 6000 Community Health Officer posts. Department has fixed minimum passing marks for all categories. Here you can see minimum qualifying marks of written exam as per category like Unreserved, OBC, SC, ST shall be as follows-
|Category||Qualifying Cut off marks|
NRHM UP CHO Merit list 2021
The Cut off marks are mandatory to submit essential documents for Verification at the SAMS recruitment board. The board will publish a final selection list of qualified aspirants in their Merit order. The UP NHM CHO Result declared in PDF format.
- The Merit List shall be purely made on the basis of written exam marks.
- A list of shortlisted candidates will be called for the Document Verification process to consider for merit base.
- There will be a separate Merit list made for each and every category as per the available vacancy accordance.
- A waiting list be declared in the ratio of 1:5
- The final Call letter for appointment will be issued on the Merit order.
Document Verification for NHM UP Community Health Officer Result
Applicants who have declared qualify for the examination after UP NHM CHO Result is invited for document verification. The Recruitment board will verify age, qualification, and experience in their original documents. You have to produce the below documents and their self-attested photocopies at the time of the DV date and schedule.
- Admit Card
- Valid photo Identity Card issued by Govt of India/State Govt like PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport and Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Domicile and Caste Certificates
- PwD Certificates in case of Applicable
- Academic certificates 10th/12th, Graduation Degree/ Diploma Marksheet
- Experience Certificates
We have updated UP NHM CHO Result 2021 here. We hope that all candidates will easily see their NRHM UP Community Health Officer Merit List using the above link.