UP NHM CHO Result 2022 – Check NRHM UP Community Health Officer Merit list Category wise, Uttar Pradesh NHM CHO Cut off Marks for General, OBC, SC, ST Categories, Download UP NHM CHO Exam Score
The National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh organized the Recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) through 4 months of Certificate Training in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) for the 2022-23 Session. There are 4000 Vacancies for Community Health Officer Post. Recently Recruitment board conducted the NHM UP CHO written Exam will conduct soon.
Therefore all students can directly check their UP NHM CHO Result 2022 using the link below. As we discussed already that selection shall be purely based on written and Document Verification. Along with Results, aspirants may see category-wise UP NHM CHO Cut off Marks from here.
Along with the Exam Score, you must check UP NHM CHO Cut off marks category-wise. If your name is on the UP NHM CHO Merit List then you may be declared qualified for further rounds of Community Health Officer Posts.
UP NHM CHO Result 2022 – Community Health Officer Cut off List
The National Health Mission is Recruiting eligible candidates for 4000 Community Health Officer Contractual Vacancies. There is a computer Based Test (written exam) and Document Verification for the Selection Process. Selection will be made through a merit list which will be prepared based on obtained scores in the NHM UP CHO written examination.
On this page, We have provided the UP NHM CHO Merit List district-wise. Aspirants may check their Name, Registration number, Date of Birth, and Rank/Cut off Marks.
UP NHM CHO Result 2022 Details
|Department Name||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Result Release Date||Announce Soon|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|Post Category||UP NHM CHO Result|
How to Download UP NHM CHO Result 2022 Online
The Department will declare the UP NHM CHO Exam Score online mode on the official portal. Applicants are not required to log in to see the Uttar Pradesh Community Health Officer Merit List. Because the CHO Exam Score will be released in PDF format. Candidates follow the below steps to download the Exam Score Card –
- Visit the official website of NHM, UP i.e. http://upnrhm.gov.in/
- Go to the Updates section and Hit the ‘View All’ tab
- Find Result for Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancies.
- Open the desired link.
- Check your Name, Date of Birth, Rank/Cut off Marks
- Save and take the printout of the Community Health Officer Exam Result for further use
Click here- Check NHM UP CHO Exam Result
UP NHM CHO Cut off Marks 2022
Because the Department is not conducting a written exam so there are no sectional Cut off marks for the selection procedure. The Board will prepare a merit list based on the marks of candidates from their academic records.
But candidates are required to have qualified the minimum marks as per their respective category will be announced. The Cut off Marks will be different for each and every category. Applicants are required to secure scores in the written tests as of the NHM UP CHO Cut off List fixed by the authority.
There are various factors that affect UP NHM CHO Cut off Marks. However, the final section list will be made on written Cut off Score and Document Verification status only. The Cut off List depends on the followings factors mentioned below-
- Total Vacancies
- Number of candidates who applied for the recruitment
- Previous Year qualifying marks
UP NHM CHO Qualifying Marks 2022
Lots of candidates have appeared in written exams for 5505 Community Health Officer posts. Department has fixed minimum passing marks for all categories. Here you can see minimum qualifying marks for written exams as per categories like Unreserved, OBC, SC, ST shall be as follows-
|Category||Qualifying Cut off marks|
NRHM UP CHO Merit List 2022
The Cut off marks are mandatory to submit essential documents for Verification at the SAMS Recruitment Board. The board will publish a final selection list of qualified aspirants in their Merit order. The UP NHM CHO Result 2022 is declared in PDF format.
- The Merit List shall be purely made on the basis of written exam marks.
- A list of shortlisted candidates will be called for the Document Verification process to consider for merit base.
- There will be a separate Merit list made for each and every category as per the available vacancy accordance.
- A waiting list be declared in the ratio of 1:5
- The final Call letter for the appointment will be issued on the Merit order.
UP NHM CHO Result 2022 – Document Verification
Applicants who have declared qualified for the examination after UP NHM CHO Exam Result 2022 are invited for document verification. The Recruitment board will verify age, qualification, and experience in their original documents. You have to produce the below documents and their self-attested photocopies at the time of the DV date and schedule.
- Admit Card
- Valid photo Identity Card issued by Govt of India/State Govt like PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport and Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Domicile and Caste Certificates
- PwD Certificates in case of Applicable
- Academic certificates 10th/12th, Graduation Degree/ Diploma Marksheet
- Experience Certificates
Disclaimer – We have updated UP NHM CHO Result 2022 here. We hope that all candidates will easily see their NHM UP CHO Merit List 2022 using the above link.
Frequently Asked Questions
On which date the UP NHM CHO Exam Result 2022 will announce?
The official will soon announce NHM UP CHO Exam Score on its portal.
How to Download UP NHM CHO Result 2022?
- Visit the official website of UP NHM (http://upnrhm.gov.in/)
- Open the Notification
- Now Find the “Download NHM UP CHO Result” Option
- Click on that link
- Login with User ID & Password
- Click on Download Result Option
- Download and Print the UP NHM CHO Exam Result for future reference