UP Junior Teacher Syllabus PDF in Hindi, UP Aided High School Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern, Uttar Pradesh Junior School Teacher Previous Year Question Papers, Subject wise Syllabus for UP Aided Junior High School Assistant Teacher Syllabus in Hindi PDF
We are introducing here the UP Junior Aided Selection Exam. Students must check the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for UP JASE-2021. The Junior High School Principal/Assistant Teacher Selection Exam 2021 will be held on 18th April 2021 and now the exam has been postponed. Students should cover all important topics from UP Aided High School Teacher Syllabus to crack good marks. They prepare well for exams using the UP Junior High School Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern.
The UP Junior Aided Selection will be complete by adding 10 Marks in Academic and 60% marks from written Examination. We advised all aspirants to collect UP Junior High School Exam Study materials like Best Books, Coaching Notes, GK Notes, Current Affairs. They also join Online Test Series and Mock on a daily basis and solve UP Aided High School Assistant Teacher Old year papers for better preparation.
Furthermore, we have provided a direct link to download the UP Junior Teacher Syllabus PDF in Hindi. Along with UP JASE Syllabus, aspirants may also check the UP Aided Junior School Teacher Exam Pattern.
UP Junior Teacher Syllabus PDF in Hindi- UP Aided Junior Selection Exam Pattern
The Examination Regulatory Authority is creating manpower in Aided High School on Principal and Assistant Teacher posts. The Board is filling 1894 vacancies. This year the Department will first conduct “UP Junior Aided Selection Exam 2021” on 18th April 2021 (Postponed).
The Selection of candidates will be done through 10% marks in each High School, Intermediate, Graduation & Training Course and 60% marks in written Exam. Contenders download Uttar Pradesh Aided Junior High School Teacher Syllabus PDF.
UP Junior Aided Selection Exam Details
|Department Name||Examination Regulatory Authority|
|Post Name||Principal and Assistant Teacher|
|Exam Name||Junior High School Principal/Assistant Teacher Selection Exam 2021 (UPJASE-2021)|
|Category of Job||Latest Teacher Job in Aided Junior High Schools|
|Job Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Exam Date||18th April 2021 (Postponed)|
|Start date to apply online||3rd March 2021|
|last date for online Registration||17th March 2021|
|Close date to pay Application Fee||18th March 2021|
|Last date to submit/Take the print out of the Application||19th March 2021|
|Selection Process||10% Marks in each High School, Intermediate, Graduation & Training Course|
UP Aided Junior School Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern
First, we look at the latest Exam Pattern and then will see subject-wise UP Junior Teacher Syllabus in Hindi PDF. The Written Exam will be objective type multiple choice. The Exam will divide into two papers.
The UPJASE Question Paper will be in Hindi and English languages. Paper-I consists of 50 questions of General knowledge (Common). Paper-II will carry 100 objective questions of language subjects (Sanskrit, Hindi & English). The total time duration for the exam will be 2:30 hours. Download UP TGT PGT Syllabus
Aided Teacher Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||No. of Qs||Marks|
|General Knowledge||50 MCQs||50|
|A. Language Teacher one Form (Sanskrit/ Hindi/ English)
B. Social Study Teacher (Social Study)
Science & Mathematics Teacher (Science/Mathematics)
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Principal Paper-I Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General knowledge||50 MCQs||50|
|A. For Language Teacher One From (Sanskrit / Hindi / English)
B. For Social Study Teacher (Social Study)
C. For Science & Mathematics Teacher (Science / Mathematics)
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
The Paper-I for Up Aided High School Principal Post will be held for 50 Marks. The paper will carry 50 Questions from Educational Management/Administration.
Download UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Syllabus 2021
Therefore all competitors can see the latest UP Junior Teacher Syllabus 2021 topics wise for all subjects. The UP Junior High School Assistant Teacher Syllabus consists of topics from General Knowledge/ Current Affairs/ Logic Pride, Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Social Studies, Mathematics, Science, & Educational Management & Administration.
UP Junior School Assistant Teacher Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Importance of National & International Current Affairs
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Geography of India
- Indian politics and Rules- Constitution, Political System, Panchayat Raj, Democratic, etc
- General Knowledge
- Environmental and ecological topics, biodiversity, and climate change
- Economic and Social Development
- Analogy, Assertion and reason, Binary logic, classification, clocks & calendars, coded inequalities coding-decoding.
UP Aided Junior Assistant Teacher Syllabus – Part A
- हिंदी साहित्य एवं भाषा का इतिहास
- अपठित गद्यांश एवं पद्यांश
- प्रमुख लेखकों / कवियों का सामान्य परिचय एवं उनकी रचनाए।
- History of English Literature and Language
- Unseen Passage
- Writers, General Introduction and their work
- संस्कृत साहित्य एवं भाषा का इतिहास
- अपठित गद्यांश एवं पद्यांश
- प्रमुख लेखकों / कवियों का सामान्य परिचय एवं उनकी कृतियाँ।
UP Junior Teacher Syllabus – Part B
Indian History, Stone Culture, Copper Stone Culture, Vedic Culture, Former states of India, Religious and social development of the sixth century, Establishment of Delhi Sultanate, expansion dissolution, Mughal Empire, Culture, Fall, Mauryan India, Gupta period, Rajput period India, Pushyabhuti dynasty, States of South India, The arrival of European powers, British Rule In India, Choice of independent India, Our Society, District administration, rural and civil society and living, Democracy in India, Security and foreign policy in the country, global community and India, Disability.
Earth in the Solar System, Globe – Determination of Earth Location, Earth Speed, Map, Earth’s four circles, Earth’s topography, India, the physical nature of India, use and importance of soil, fertilizer, flora, and wildlife, the climate of India, trade, and communication in the world, UP- Location, Political Department, Weather, Soil, Vegetation and Wildlife, Agriculture, Mineral Industry, Population and Urbanization in India, Atmosphere, hydrosphere, Impact of population growth on the environment, pollution.
UP Aided Junior School Teacher Syllabus – Part-C
- Natural Numbers, Whole numbers, Prime numbers
- Concepts of Fraction, Variable Numbers, Algebra
- Square root, cube root, and identities, LCM and HCF
- Geometry- Line segment, Parallel lines, Parallelogram, Quadrilateral, Triangles, Circle
- Ration, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple interest & Compound Interest
- Mean, median, and mode
- Statistics – Bar graph, Pictorial Graph, Histogram, Pie-chart
- Production Possibility Curve, Bar chart, and Compound Bar Diagram.
- Mensuration and Trigonometry
UP Junior Teacher Syllabus for Science
- Fibers and Fabrics, Synthetic fibers
- Living things and non-living things
- Science in Everyday Life, Discovery and invention, Anthropology and Technology
- Nutrition and Food, Health and hygiene
- Adolescence and Disability
- Microorganisms, Animals, and Plants
- Cell, tissues, and organ systems
- The water cycle, Nitrogen cycle, and crop production
- Light and Reflection, Sound, Energy
- The states of Matter, Structure, and nature of matter
- Measurement & distance, Motion, Force, Magnetic force
UPJASE Syllabus for Educational Management and Administration (Principal)
- Meaning, necessity, and importance of school management.
- Management of physical resources (school buildings, furniture, educational equipment, furnishings, toilets).
- Areas of School Management.
- Management of Human Resources (Teachers, Children, Community-Village Education Committee, School Committee, Teacher Parents Association, Maternal Education Association, Women’s Motivational Team) Financial Management (Received from School Grants, TOLM Grants, School Community)
- The creation and use of time management
- Funds earned from school property, grants from Gram Panchayat fund / public representatives • Educational management (classroom management, teaching materials management, teaching corner, and library management.
- Role of various reagents in school management.
- Various agencies and their role in the development of elementary education. Agencies working at national / state / district / local level.
- Basic education of primary education.
- Disaster Management
Download UP Aided Junior High School Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates should practice with UP Junior High School Teacher Old year Papers on a daily basis. They can know about the complete UP Junior Teacher Exam Pattern and what kind of questions will be asked in the Examination. UP Junior Aided Assistant Teacher Previous Question Papers will help you to improve your question paper in a given time duration. You can divide the paper section-wise and can solve each question in less time.
FAQs for UP Junior Aided Assistant Teacher Syllabus PDF
Question- What is the Selection Process for UP Aided Junior High School Teachers?
Answer- The Selection of candidates shall be made based on 10% marks in Academic and 60% marks in written Examination.
Question- What is Uttar Pradesh Junior Aided Selection Exam Pattern?
Answer- Exam Will be Objective Type. Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions (MCQs). The exam will be conducted on OMR Sheet. The level of the Exam will be Graduation. The Total Number of Questions will be 50. There will be 2 papers. The time allocated for this Exam will be 02:30 hours.
Question- When will Junior High School Principal/Assistant Teacher Selection Exam be conducted?
Answer- The Department will organize the Principal & Assistant Teacher Exam on 18th April 2021 is now postponed.
Question- Can we get the UP Junior Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF from this article?
Answer- Yes, We have updated the official link of UP Aided High School Assistant Teacher Syllabus on this page.
Question- What is the time duration of Uttar Pradesh Junior High School Teacher Exam 2021?
Answer- The time duration of UP Aided Junior High School Assistant Teacher Exam 2021 is 2 Hours 30 minutes.
Question- How many Marks will be in the Assistant Teacher Exam?
Answer- UP Aided Junior High School Assistant Teacher Exam 2021 will be conducted for 150 Marks.
|Assistant Professor Old Year Paper||UP Assistant Professor Syllabus PDF|
|UPPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus||Uttar Pradesh 5000 0Assistant Teacher Bharti|
Hence we have provided topics wise UP Junior Teacher Syllabus in Hindi PDF here. We hope that all aspirants will easily download UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Syllabus 2021 using the above link. If you have any query regarding UPJASE Syllabus & Exam Pattern then put a comment here.