UKSSSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2021 – Check Uttarakhand Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus Pdf, UK LT Teacher Exam Pattern, Uttarakhand LT Grade Selection Process, UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Subject Wise Syllabus, and Exam Preparation Tips
The Department of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is going to conduct the LT Grade Teacher Exam 2020 in the coming months. Lots of applicants have applied for the UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Exam and now looking for the exam syllabus. We have provided the subject wise syllabus for the candidate to score good marks in the UK LT Teacher Examination.
Candidate can also check Uttarakhand Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern 2021, Exam Preparation Tips, and Previous Year Papers PDF from below. Applicants we have mentioned the updated Exam Pattern and Syllabus for you which are announced by the officials. So, start preparing well with the help of the UKSSSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2020 and follow the preparation tips to qualify for the UKSSSC Examination.
UKSSSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2021, Uttarakhand Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern
The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is going to fill 1431 Vacancies of vacant seats for the post of LT Grade Teacher. Candidates are advised to check and download the subject wise syllabus pdf from the link provided below. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of phases which you can see in the below sections. UKSSSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment
UKSSSC LT Teacher Exam Pattern 2021
The Uttarakhand Asst Teacher Exam Pattern will be of Objective type. The question paper will carry a total of 100 questions and a total of 100 marks. There will be a negative marking 1/4 mark. The subjects it will carry are Educational Aptitude, Teaching Art & Related Subject Questions, and General Knowledge. The total time duration to solve the question paper will be 02 hours.
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 100 Marks/ Questions.
- The Time Duration for the Exam will be 02 Hours.
- The Question Paper will be based on Educational Aptitude, Teaching Art & Related Subject Questions.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks.
- For correct answers, there is a 01 mark.
- The Exam will be conducted in English & Hindi Both Languages.
|Paper-1- General Knowledge, Teaching Aptitude||100||100|
|Paper-2 – Concerned Subject||100||100|
UK LT Grade Teacher Syllabus
|Department Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Post Name||LT Grade Teacher|
|Total Vacancies||1431 Posts|
|Exam Date||April 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Category||UKSSSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2021|
Uttarakhand LT Grade Selection Process
The department of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission will select the candidates on the basis of some selection criteria by conducting the LT Grade Teacher Written Test, and the personal Interview along with the document verification.
- Written Exam
UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Subject Wise Syllabus
Candidates who have filled the application form for the UKSSSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus & Exam pattern. With the help of the Subject-Wise Syllabus, Candidates can score well. We have mentioned the below to get it. By the Syllabus and Exam Pattern, you can prepare all the topics till the exam time.
Uttarakhand LT Grade Teacher Educational Aptitude –
- In this Paper the Question will be asked from the Education Information, Fundamental of Education Techniques & Technology
UKSSSC Asst Teacher Syllabus Teaching Art –
- In this Exam, the Question will be asked which is related to Art.
UK LT Teacher Exam 2020 – Concerned Syllabus Topics
- Numerical ability
- Mathematical actions
- Percentage divisiveness
- Economic rules
- General algebra
- Area average
- General geometry
- General statistics
UKSSSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus for Geography
- The Solar System and the Earth
- Motions of the earth and their effects, Latitudes – Longitudes
- Interior of the Earth. Origin of Continents and Oceans, Sudden movements
- Atmosphere – Composition, Insolation, Pressure belts, winds.
- Ocean Currents and Tides
- India–Physical features, Climate, Soil, Natural vegetation, Drainage, Agriculture, Industries and Population
- Physical features, Climate, Soil, Natural vegetation, Drainage, Agriculture, Minerals, Industries and Population
- Concepts of National Income
- Basic concepts of Demand & Supply and Consumer Equilibrium
- Definition of money, its Functions of Commercial Banks and Central Bank
- India’s Foreign Trade–Direction and Concept of Globalization, Privatization and Liberalization
- Economic Planning in India
- Poverty and Unemployment in India
- Political Science and Political Theory – Traditional and Modern Perspective, Power, Legitimacy, Sovereignty
- Indian Constitution – Salient features, Federalism, Fundamental Rights, Duties, Directive Principles, Amendment procedure, Union and State Government– Legislature, Judiciary, Executive
- Local Self Government, India’s relations with neighboring States
- Challenges to Indian democracy, Indian Foreign Policy
- Recent Trend’s – Globalization, Empowerment of deprived groups and class
UK SSSC History Syllabus
- Study of the past – Pre-Historic and Proto – Historic Period
- Religious Movements of the 6th Century
- World Wars
- Rise of Nationalism – Freedom Movement
- India Between 1858 – 1947
- Cultural Heritage of India and Intellectual awakening
Uttarakhand LT Grade Teacher Previous Year Papers
With the help of Uttarakhand Asst Teacher Previous Papers 2021 applicants can take an idea about Question Paper, how many questions will be asked in the exam, Nature of the Exam, and how to completely solve paper in the given time duration. We advised to all candidates to collect UK LT Teacher Exam Study Materials such as Best Books, practice sets, Mock Test. Aspirants can increase their performance by solving Last Year Papers.
UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Preparation Tips
Check the updates Uttarakhand LT Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the Examination. You can also solve old sample papers and model papers for better preparations. Candidate can make notes and can revise at the end time of the examination. Always refer to good books for an exam and follow the expert guideline for an exam. On a daily basis study 4-6 hours daily. Try to solve a mock test to check your performance.
Disclaimer – Guys we have gathered all the details from the official website of the UKSSSC. Candidates can easily download the UKSSSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2021 from the above-mentioned link. If you will face any problem while downloading the Syllabus PDF comments on the comment box. We will help you as soon as possible. Please Stay tuned with us for more jobs related to UKSSSC.