UGC NET Syllabus 2023-24 NTA UGC National Eligibility Test Syllabus Paper wise, UGC NET Exam Pattern, NTA UGC NET May Question Paper Syllabus, NTA NET Paper-I & Paper-II Syllabus PDF
National Testing Agency has finally decided to conduct “(UGC NET December 2023” across the country. According to the latest update, the national Eligibility Test shall conduct from 06 to 22 December 2023 in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The test will be held in 84 subjects and comprise two papers. Hence, we are discussing here NTA NET Syllabus for Paper-I and Paper-II. As we all know the UGC NET First Paper will be of General/Common on Teaching and researching Aptitude. Whereas, Second Paper will be subject concerned.
Therefore, all examinees first download UGC NET Syllabus 2023-24 and the exam Pattern. Our Team is providing you with the Latest NTA NET December Exam Syllabus PDF so that you can cover important topics. We also advised aspirants that they must collect the latest UGC NET Exam study materials like Best Books, Coaching Notes, and Study Notes and focus on their respective subjects. Thus, students must collect UGC NET December Syllabus PDF for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
UGC NET Syllabus 2023-24 NTA UGC NET Exam Pattern
UGC-NET is a test to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for ‘Assistant Professor’ and ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor in Indian universities and colleges. Therefore eligible students may fill UGC NET Application form here. Besides, Many aspirants have applied for the NTA NET Entrance Test from 30 September to 31 October 2023.
Likewise, the National Testing Agency is organizing the National Eligibility Test in December 2023. MOreover, Candidates have to undergo the Entrance Exam in Paper-I and Paper-II. However, The UGC NET Exam Syllabus 2023 has been listed below with the latest exam pattern released by the NTA Board.
यदि आप राष्ट्रीय पात्रता परीक्षा में शामिल हो रहे है तो यह आर्टिकल आपके लिए मागतवपूर्ण है। क्योंकि हमने यहाँ पर यूजीसी नेट परीक्षा का विस्तृत सिलेबस एवं एग्जाम पैटर्न उपलब्ध करवाया है। आपको बता दे कि नेशनल टेस्टिंग एजेंसी ने 31 अक्टूबर 2023 तक UGC Net December 2023 के लिए आवेदन पूर्ण करवा लिए है। अब सभी परीक्षार्थी एग्जाम पैटर्न एंड पाठ्यक्रम के बारे में जानने के उत्सुक है। परीक्षा दिनांक 06 से 22 दिसंबर 2023 तक आयोजिय होगी जिसमे दो प्रश्न-पत्र होंगे। पहला पेपर कॉमन होगा जिसमे 50 प्रश्न कुल 100 अंक के होंगे। वही दूसरा पेपर सम्बंधित विषय से होगा जिसमे 100 प्रश्न कुल 200 अंक के होंगे।
UGC National Eligibility Test 2023 Syllabus
|Organization Name||National Eligibility Test|
|Department||University Grants Commission|
|Test Name||National Eligibility Test- 2023 (December 2023)|
|Admission||Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Assistant professor|
|Start date to apply for UGC NET||30 September 2023|
|Last date to apply online||31 October 2023|
|UGC NET Exam Date||06 December to 22 December 2023|
|Type of Test||Computer-based Online Test|
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2023
The below table explains the exam pattern of UGC NET for both papers. The test will hold with two papers. Paper-I will be held for 100 Marks and carry 50 objective-type questions. While Paper II carries 100 Questions for 200 Marks. Aspirants have to complete the UGC NET Question Paper in 3 hours (180 Minutes). So from here, students may check the NTA UGC NET Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
|Paper||No. of Questions/ Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I: General Aptitude||50 questions- 100 marks||1 Hour|
|Paper-II: Subject Selected by Candidates||100 questions- 200 marks||2 Hours|
|Total||150 questions- 300 marks||3 Hours|
- Each question carries 2 Marks.
- For each correct response, the aspirant will get 02 Marks.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect responses.
- No marks will be given for questions un-answered/un-attempted/marked for Review.
NTA UGC NET Syllabus 2023 Paper wise
There are 84 Subjects in the UGC NET Question Papers. Paper-I will be common and conducted for General Aptitude and Paper-II will be subject concerned out of total of 84 subjects. The NTA NET Syllabus contains whole important topics and students may cover these topics.
UGC NET Paper-I Scheme
- Each question carries 02 marks.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- The exam duration is 01 hour.
- Whenever pictorial questions are set for the sighted candidates a passage followed by an equal number of questions will be set for the visually Handicapped candidates.
UGC NET 2023 Syllabus for Paper-1
The main objective is to assess the teaching and research capabilities of the candidates. Candidates are expected to possess and exhibit cognitive abilities, which include comprehension, analysis, evaluation, understanding of the structure of arguments, and deductive and inductive reasoning. The candidates are also expected to have a general awareness of teaching and learning processes in the higher education system.
They should be aware of the interaction between people, the environment, natural resources, and their impact on the quality of life. In this section below we have given topics on which the applicant has to focus in Paper I.
Uni-I: Teaching Aptitude
- Teaching: Nature, objectives, characteristics, and basic requirements
- Learner’s characteristics
- Factors affecting teaching
- Methods of teaching
- Teaching aids
- Evaluation systems
Unit-II: Research Aptitude
- Research: Meaning, characteristics, and types
- Steps of research
- Methods of research
- Research Ethics
- Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference and symposium
- Thesis writing: its characteristics and format
Unit-III: Reading Comprehension
A passage to be set with questions to be answered.
- Communication Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication
Unit-V: Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Number series, letter series, codes
- Relationships, Classification
Unit-VI: Logical Reasoning
- Understanding the structure of arguments
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning
- Verbal analogies: Word analogy — Applied analogy
- Verbal classification
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, multi-diagrammatic relationship
- Venn diagram, Analytical Reasoning
NTA NET Syllabus- Unit-VII: Data Interpretation
- Sources, acquisition and interpretation of data
- Quantitative and qualitative data
- Graphical representation and mapping of data
Unit-VIII: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- ICT: meaning, advantages, disadvantages and uses
- General abbreviations and terminology
- Basics of internet and e-mailing
Unit-IX: People and Environment
- People and environment interaction
- Sources of pollution
- Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation of natural and energy resources
- Natural hazards and mitigation
Unit-X: Higher Education System: Governance, Polity, and Administration
Structure of the institutions for higher learning and research in India: formal and distance education professional/technical and general education; value education: governance, polity, and administration; concept, institutions, and their interactions.
How to download UGC NET Syllabus 2023 – Paper 2
Finally, all applicants are able to see the Exam Pattern and Syllabus for the National Eligibility Test December-2023. It is equally important to see detailed NTA NET Syllabus PDF carefully. And then, they cover all topics of NET Paper-1 and Paper-2 using latest study materials. Generally, national Eligibility Test Syllabus includes Reasoning, Ability, Reading comprehension, divergent thinking and General Awareness. Meanwhile, they have to undergo below steps to get UGC NET Syllabus PDF-
- First, aspirants visit the official website i.e. https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
- And then, check detailed Notification and Exam Pattern
- Also, select NTA NET Syllabus PDF
- After that choose Paper-1 and paper-2 Syllabus
- Check topics wise Syllabus
- Finally, download and save the NTA NET Paper-I & Paper-II Syllabus for further use.
NTA UGC NET Exam Schedule
|UGC NET Online Registration Start date||30.09.2023|
|Close date for NTA NET Registration & Application||31.10.2023|
|Last date for payment of Application||29.10.2023|
|Correction in the UGC NET Application Form online||01 to 03 November 2023|
|NTA NET Admit Card||Released|
|UGC NET Exam Date||06.12.2023 to 22.12.2023|
|Duration of Exam||180 Minutes (3 Hours)|
|Answer key||Release Soon|
|Declaration of UGC NET Result||To be announced later|
FAQs for UGC NET Syllabus 2023
Question- What is the UGC NET Syllabus?
Answer- Generally, the UGC NET Exam includes two Papers. Paper-I will be on General Aptitude and Paper-II includes 84 subjects.
Question- Is there a Negative marking in UGC NET 2023?
Answer– No, there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Question- Is the NTA NET Syllabus the same for both Papers?
Answer– No, the Syllabus for Paper-I and Paper-II is different. Paper-I will be common and Paper-II will be the subject concerned. The paper-I contains questions from subjects such as Teaching Aptitude, Research Aptitude, Comprehension, Reasoning, Mathematics, Data Interpretation etc
Question- What is the Marking scheme for the UGC NET Exam?
Answer- The NET Question papers will carry 150 Questions for 300 Marks. each question carries 2 Marks and there is no negative marking.
Question- How many subjects are in UGC NET?
Answer- The UGC NET exam is held for a total of 84 subjects.
Thus, We have collected all the details from the official website, you can also easily get the UGC NET Syllabus 2023-24 PDF from above. Still, if you will face any problem comments on us in the comment box. We will help you as soon as possible.