Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form 2021 – TN Industrial Training Institute Admission 2021, Tamil Nadu ITI Eligibility Criteria 2021, TN ITI Merit List, Counselling and How to fill ITI Tamil Nadu Application Form 2021
Directorate of Employment and Training (DET) Tamil Nadu has released the admission notification for the courses of Industrial Training Institute (ITI). Candidates can register themselves for the admission of these courses. The Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form 2021 has been released at skilltraining.tn.gov.in website. Candidates who have completed the 8th standard and 10th standard are eligible to apply for the application form. The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of their marks secured in the qualifying examination. Candidates who are interested in taking admission into ITI in Tamil Nadu State can check all the details such as application form, eligibility criteria, and selection procedure from this page given below.
Application Form date has started from 16th August 2021 and the last date to apply for this is 15h September 2021. You will get all the possible details related to Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form Link, TN ITI Eligibility Conditions, and steps to fill the TN ITI Admission Form 2021. Interested must have to read the eligibility criteria before applying. The applicant’s age from 14 to 40 years can apply. For more read the whole article carefully.
Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form 2021 – TN Industrial Training Institute Eligibility
Directorate of Employment & Training (DET), Tamil Nadu is recruiting eligible persons for the vacant posts. Candidates must grab this golden career opportunity. Selection will be made through a written exam. Read the Eligibility details carefully before applying. For more details get the official notification, the link is provided at the end of this article.
- Organization Name – Directorate of Employment & Training (DET)
- Course Name – Industrial Training Institutes (ITI)
- Opening Date of Online form – 16th August 2021
- Last date to submit the TN ITI Admission Form – 15h September 2021
- ITI Admission process – Written Exam
- First Seat Allotment List – Update Soon
- Official website – skilltraining.tn.gov.in/DET/
TN Industrial Training Institute Important Dates
|Starting of application form||16th August 2021|
|Last date to submit application||15th September 2021|
|Merit List release||September 2021|
|Counseling begins from||October 2021|
Tamil Nadu ITI Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form. The eligibility criteria as mentioned below
- Candidates should be having the minimum age of 14 years till December at the year of admission and the maximum age of 40 years.
- Candidates should have passed the 8th standard, candidates can apply for certain cases.
- Students should have cleared the 10th standard.
- Candidates should have qualified 12th standard.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 50/-
Tamil Nadu ITI 2021 Merit List
Rank List for ITI Tamil Nadu admission will be released by the Directorate Of Employment & Training, Tamil Nadu itself. Candidates who will fill the form will have to check their name in the rank list and if they wish to take admission in the course. The Rank List will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s marks scored in their qualifying examination. If the candidate’s name present in the rank list then they will be selected for the final admissions.
- If more than one candidate gets the same score then they will get the seat according to the tie-breaker rules as follows:
- The math score will be considered, the candidate with higher marks will have the preference.
- If the cases tie-breaking, the candidate having a higher score in Science will have the preference.
- If continued, then candidates having a higher total score will have the preference.
- At last, the date of birth of the candidate will be compared.
Tamil Nadu Industrial Training Institute Counselling 2021
After the release of the qualified candidate list, the counseling will be released by the Institute. The counseling is also called a consultation day. Candidates can check the date, time, and location for the consultation day on the official website. Candidates should present on the consultation day with their original documents. It is mandatory for every candidate to reach on the day they will be allotted for the consultation else they will lose their admission seat. The selection of the candidate will be according to the rank list. Candidates should check the schedule for the consultation day.
The seat allotment will be done on the consultation day. Candidates when reaching to the allotted venues then they will able to see the electronic screen. All the results will be shown on the electronic screen. In case candidates arrive late on the consultation day then they will not allow for the counseling process. They can’t claim the previous grades. Documents required on the consultation day as mentioned below
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Medical fitness certificate
How to fill ITI Tamil Nadu Application Form 2021
The applicant looking for the online application form can now refer to the steps mentioned below. As the links for online applications are activated we will intimate you through our page. Have a look over the steps provided below.
- Applicant have to visit the official portal of the DET i.e. Directorate of Employment & Training i.e.www.skilltraining.tn.gov.in
- Click on the Admission tab on the homepage that appears on the screen.
- From the drop-down select admission, details and the new window will appear on screen.
- On the screen, the applicant can have the complete details of the ITI course and its benefits.
- Register yourself by pressing the Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form 2021 registration link on the page and tap proceed toward the registration process.
- Enter your personal information asked in the form and proceed to submit the tab after entering all the details.
- Applicants will receive the details for their login credentials on their mail and mobile number.
- Keep the details safe and save it for future reference.
Disclaimer – Guys we have mentioned all the details from the official website. You will get all the information about the Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form 2021 from this article. From here you can apply online using the above link. If you have any queries or any kind of doubt comments us on the comment box.