Submit Bank Details for RRB CBT Stage-I Fee refund by 31 July 2021
The Railway Recruitment Board has announced Notice & Link for Partial Refund of Examination Fee under CEN 03/2018 (JE/JE-IT/DMS). Aspirants who had appeared in the first stage Computer Based Test (CBT) held from 22 May to 02 June 2019 and 26 to 28 June 2019 can refund their Exam fee. They are able to get a partial refund of the Examination fee e (which was Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/ExSM/PwBD/Female/Minority/EBC/Transgender candidates and Rs. 500/- for others), after deduction of banking/service charges as applicable
Thus all candidates whose Bank details have not been updated till now must update it up to 21 July 2021. Contenders who have participated in the 1st Stage CBT for Advt No. 03/2018 will get Partial refund for the post of JE/IT, DMS, JE and CMA for their Exam fee.
We have provided here a link to submit Bank Details for RRB CBT Stage 1 Fee refund. While most of such aspirants have already received their refund, some others are yet to receive it due to incorrect bank account details submitted by them or because of Technical reasons.
RRB 03/2018 CBT 1st Stage Fee Refund Link Activated
Such remaining aspirants are hereby advised to submit Bank Account Details or claim for the partial refund of their examination fee through the given link along with the following RRB CEN 03/2018 Bank Account Details-
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name of Candidate (As per Application)
- Father’s Name
- Date of birth
- Aadhar Number
- Registered Mobile number
- Date of CBT
- Bank Account Holder’s Name
- Bank IFSC Code
- Bank Account Number
- Name of Bank
How to Submit Submit Bank Details for RRB CBT Stage-I Fee refund
From here, aspirants check the Refund Process for the Pending Exam Fee of RRB JE CEN 03/2018. Railway Recruitment Board has started Partial refund of the Application Fee for JE, JE/IT, DMS & CMA against CEN 03/2018.
The last date for a partial refund claim is 31st July 2021. Thus before that, aspirants should submit Details for RRB CBT Stage-I Fee refund. Aspirants must aware during filing Fee refund Application form-
- Railway Recruitment Board will verify all the information of the candidates, then the partial refund will be provided to the candidates.
- The partial refund will be admissible subjects to verification of the candidate’s information.
- Only one partial refund per Bank account will be allowed
- Incorrect, incomplete and/or late claims will be summarily rejected.
- The link for a partial refund is also being shared through SMS to the registered mobile numbers of the candidates concerned.
Check here- Notice Partial Refund of Exam Fee under CEN 03/2018 (JE/JE-IT/DMS)
Important Points from the Notice of RRB CEN 03/2018 Fee Refund
- First of all, candidates have to submit Bank Details for RRB CBT Stage-I Fee refund and then RRB will verify details of Candidates.
- 31st July 2021 is the last date to claim the partial refund.
- The Exam fee will be refunded to the aspirants by the Board after the service charges are deducted.
- Rs 500/- will be refunded to the Unreserved/ General category and Rs 250/- will be refunded to the Reserved category.
- Applicants will receive the partial refund link on their registered mobile numbers via SMS.
Latest Railway Bharti Udates-