Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Schedule- Pre D.El.Ed Admission 1st, 2nd & 3rd Round Counseling Result, Check BTSC Seat Allotment Result, Check Schedule of online Document Verification
The Primary Education Department, Bikaner has conducted the “Pre D.El.Ed Examination 2022”. The test was held successfully in August 2022. Many students have appeared in the Diploma in Elementary Education (General/Sanskrit) Entrance Exam. Now they all are waiting for Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed Counselling Process. After declaring the BSTC Result, the Department will invite shortlisted candidates for Pre BSTC Counseling Registration. First students have to fill BSTC 1st Round Counseling Application.
The Department will take admission in 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) in General and Sanskrit courses through 1st 2nd and 3rd round counseling. Students also check BSTC College List, Seat reservation, College Allotment list, and counseling results from here.
As per Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Result 2022, the board will start the admission process from Mid of September month. Therefore aspirants check how to fill the BSTC Counselling Application form, College Choice, Counseling fee, and required Documents for BSTC (Pre D.El.Ed) Admission 2022.
Latest Update – The Dungar College has declared the Merit List for 1st Round College Allotment 2022. Those who appeared in Pre D.El.Ed Exam, then download the DELED College Allotment Merit List from here. Here, we have mentioned a direct link to get the BSTC College Allotment status.
BSTC Counselling Allotment Result- Online Reporting & Document Verification Schedule
|Date of Commencement of Filling Online Applications||June 2022|
|Last Date of filling Online Applications||July 2022|
|Last Date of Depositing Fee||–.07.2022|
|Date of examination||–.08.2022|
|Schedule of Depositing Counselling Registration Fee||September 2022|
|Schedule of Choice Filling||Sept-Oct 2022|
|Schedule of Depositing Admission Fee||— October 2022|
|Schedule of online Documents Uploading by Candidate||— October 2022|
|Schedule of online Documents verification by Institution||— October 2022|
|Schedule of slot booking for Online Reporting (Video Conferencing) by Candidate||—-|
|Schedule of Online Reporting (Video Conferencing) between Candidate and Institution||—-|
Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Result 2022- Pre D.El.Ed Admission Process
The Primary Education Department, Bikaner has released Pre D.El.Ed Exam Notification. The Department has conducted Pre D.El.Ed (General/Sanskrit) Entrance Exam formally known as BSTC (Basic School Teaching Course) on 31st August 2020. The Authority also declares the BSTC Result Name wise. Those students are eligible for Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Process who got the required marks in the Examination.
Counseling Committee has decided the rank for counseling. If seats are remaining during BSTC 1st Counseling then students are also invited for the 2nd Counselling process. We have mentioned the process of Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed Counseling registration online here. Candidates have to undergo Registration, Choice filling, Seat allotment, counseling fee, reporting with required documents, and course fee.
Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed (BSTC) Counseling Date
|Department||Primary Education Department, Bikaner|
|Test Name||Pre D.El.Ed (General/Sanskrit) Entrance Examination, 2022|
|Course Name||2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education (General) and BSTC (Sanskrit)|
|BSTC Online Application Date||June to July 2022|
|Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed Exam Date||August 2022|
|BSTC Result date||Declared|
|Official Website||www.predeled.in &
|BSTC Counseling Date Schedule||Released|
Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed Counseling Schedule 2022
Students who will qualify for the BSTC Entrance Exam can apply for Rajasthan BSTC Counseling Registration. First, they download the Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Result and then fill the application with the right details. For D.El.Ed admission process, the board will organize near 4 rounds of Counselling. Students are allotted seats based on their performance in the Exam, and choice of college submitted. If they are satisfied with College Allotment then need to pay the fee before the last date.
Primary Education Dept BSTC Counselling Registration Process
The first steps for Pre D.El.Ed Admission is Registration. Only those candidates registered who qualified for the entrance exam, therefore find your name on the Rajasthan BSTC Result page. Students fill in the name of top colleges in which they want to take Admission. Based on the Rank of a student, the board will allow the college.
After 1st round of Counseling, the authority will issue the Seat /College Allotment list. Then they have to deposit the Fee ad report at the allocated college with the required documents. The Rajasthan BSTC Counselling process will be complete in the following stages-
- Online Registration
- Choice Filling
- Seat Allotment
- Deposit of Fee and Reporting
Steps to fill Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed Counseling Registration Form
- Online Registration- First all candidates visit the official website i.e. https://predeled.com/. After that, they go to the “Student Registration for College Choice” link. Fill in the Counseling Application and also select top colleges.
- Counseling Fee- To access the Registration form, students have to enter login details like Roll Number, Counselling serial Number, Mother’s Name, Date of birth, and payment option. They pay the BSTC Counseling Fee. The number of counseling fees can be deposited via e-Mitra, HDFC Bank Cash Challan.
- Choice Filling- Once the aspirants have registered, they need to submit the choices for the colleges. On the website, separate login for the following are – fill College Choice, Update College Choice, Lock College choice, and Re-Print College Choice.
- Seat Allotment- After completing Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Registration, the board will allow the College. Therefore students check BSTC Seat Allotment List from here.
- Reporting at Allotted College- If they are satisfied with Seat allotment then pay the course fee and report at the college with the required documents.
Required Documents for BSTC Pre D.El.Ed Counseling 2022
For BSTC counseling, Selected candidates in the entrance exam have to go via the certificate verification process. Applicants are requested to bring the original valid documents with 2 sets of photocopies at the time of certificate verification. We have listed the list of documents that is to be brought by all candidates-
- Hall Ticket/ Rank Card
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates from the institution where the candidate last studied
- Study Certificates from IX standard onwards of the respective institutes
- Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C. or equivalent)
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in the case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- Certificate in the prescribed form in respect of a claim under a special category (NCC, NSS, CAP, SPORTS, and PH) where ever applicable
- Migration Certificate in the case of candidates from Universities other than the University where the admission is sought
- Four recent passport-size photos
- Two sets of attested copies of all the above certificates/documents, and additionally 3 copies each of TC, Caste & Income certificates
Rajasthan BSTC Cut-Off Marks
|Categories||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Fees
Rajasthan BSTC Counseling Fees is Rs. 3000/-, The Fees can be paid online through E-Mitra, Credit card & Net Banking.
Rajasthan BSTC Seat Reservation
Contenders can get the approximate seats for Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed Admission. The Seats given below are not fixed, this may vary. For fixed seats wait for official news.
|General Category Seats||1965|
|Minority Category Seats||50|
|Sanskrit Category Seats||1220|
Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Documents:-
All the candidates who had qualified for the exam need to attend the Counselling. Before going to the Counselling venue, candidates are required to take the Following Document along with them at the Time of Rajasthan Pre Deled Counseling.
- BSTC Fee Payment Slip and Print Out of Application Form
- Mark sheets & Certificates
- Rajasthan Resident Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate (For Reservation)
- Special Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Xerox Copies of All Documents
- Passport Size Photograph Etc
- Identity Proof (Like- Voter Card, Ration Card, Bank Pass Book, DL Etc.)
The useful information regarding Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Result 2022 is given here. Still, if students want to get more details then put queries in below comment box. Our team is ready to help you.