Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver Recruitment 2022 – Check PHHC Driver Vacancy Notification, Punjab and Haryana Driver Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Punjab and Haryana High Court Selection Process, and Check How to Apply Online for Punjab & Haryana HC Driver Application Form
Hello Guys, this is the latest job and good news for those candidates who are waiting for the latest Punjab & Haryana Govt Jobs. The Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver Recruitment 2022 Notification has been released for jobless aspirants. Eligibility and qualified candidates are able to apply online for PHHC Driver Jobs using below official link below.
The online registration process for Punjab & Haryana HC Driver Bharti has been started from 20th October 2022. Candidates should read the detailed PHHC Driver Vacancy notification before applying online. The applicant should fulfill all the eligibility conditions of age, qualification, experience, etc. on the last date of online submission of applications i.e. 10th November 2022.
In this, article, we have provided complete details such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Age Limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, and how to apply online for Punjab & Haryana HC Driver Recruitment 2022.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver Recruitment 2022 – PHHC Driver Vacancy Notification
Punjab & Haryana High Court has invited online application forms to fill 18 Driver posts in the subordinate courts of Chandigarh Union Territory. Candidates can apply online for the PHHC Driver Vacancy 2022. There will be various selection phases for the final appointment of the desired post. Candidate selection will be done through Written Tests & Interviews. Applicants must have Knowledge of driving sense, Traffic Rules, and signs will be tested.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver Bharti Details
|Organization Name||High Court of Punjab and Haryana|
|Post Name||Driver (Advt. no. 01/DRV/HC/2022)|
|No. of Post||18 Posts|
|Application Form Start Date||20 October 2022|
|Last Date of Application||10 November 2022|
|Selection process||Written Test (CBT Mode)/ Interview|
|Job Location||Punjab & Haryana|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
The High Court of Punjab & Haryana has released a total of 18 vacancies for the post of Driver in the Subordinate Court of Chandigarh Union Territory (UT). The category-wise Punjab & Haryana HC Driver Vacancy 2022 details are given below in the table
|Post Name||Total Number of Vacancies 18|
|Driver||General Category:- 15
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver Recruitment 2022
The Selection Commission has decided on some eligible conditions to apply online for Punjab & Haryana HC Driver Jobs. The Eligibility should be in regard to Age Limit and qualification.
The applicant should have the following educational qualifications experience and requirements while filling out the application form:-
- The candidates should at least be metric pass with Punjabi/Hindi as one of the subjects
- Candidates should have a valid license of ‘Light Motor Vehicle (LMV)’.
- Candidates should not have been convicted of any offense for negligent driving and should have a minimum of two years experience of driving a car.”
Note:- the proof of driving experience is required to be produced at the time of the Practical Test-Cum- Interview or as and when required.
- Applicants’ age limit for the post of Driver should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years.
- Ex-Servicemen category, the upper age limit will be relaxed by a number of years equal to his Defence service plus 03 years.
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC/PH/PWD Applicants relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|General and Others (SC/ST/BC of areas/States other then Punjab, Haryana and U.T. Chandigarh)||500|
|SC/ST/BC/OBC of areas/States of Punjab, Haryana and U.T. Chandigarh||250|
|Ex. Service Men||250|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver Recruitment Important Date
|PHHC Driver Recruitment Events||Important Dates|
|High Court Notification Release Date||20 October 2022|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10 November 2022|
|Exam Date||Dec. 2022/ Jan. 2023|
|PHHC High Court Driver Admit Card Released Date||6-7 Days Before Exam Day|
How to Apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver Recruitment 2022
We want to suggest applicants that must be aware of complete eligible norms for PHHC Driver Vacancy 2022. At the time of Punjab and Haryana High Driver Registration, they remember E-Mail ID & Mobile Number and have mandatory Documents. They fill out Online Applications with Personal and academic details. Follow the below steps to apply online for Punjab & Haryana HC Driver Recruitment:-
- First, open the official website of the High Court of Punjab and Haryana i.e. www.sssc.gov.in.
- On the “Recruitments – Online Application Forms” selection you will find the Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver Vacancy 2022 Notification link.
- Open the notification link, and go through the entire advertisement.
- If eligible and interested, click on the button Online registration for new users.
- Fill out the PHHC Driver Registration Form 2022 with all the required details.
- After then pay the application fee according to the category-wise.
- Finally submit your Punjab & Haryana HC Driver Application Form 2022 before 10 November 2022.
- Save it and take a printout for further use.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver Selection Procedure 2022
The Selection Process of Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver Recruitment 2022 includes the following phases:-
- Written Test (CBT Mode) MCQ Type
- Driving Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Disclaimer – Candidates can drop their Comments in the comment box. If candidates have any Queries related to this Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver Recruitment 2022. For more details keep in touch with us.