OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2022- Odisha SSC JA Exam Date, Download Admit Card for OSSC Junior Assistant Exam
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released an Admission Letter to appear for the Preliminary Exam for the post of Jr Assistant GA & PG (Rent) and OSSC- 2019. The test is scheduled to be held on 22 July 2022. If you are searching OSSC JR Assistant Exam Date then read this article carefully. You will get important information here
Candidates who are going to participate in the Prelims Exam download OSSC JA Exam Hall Ticket Name wise using the below link. They must remember the Registration Number and Date of birth to access the JA Pre Exam Call Letter.
Candidates should not forget to carry the OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card to the examination center. Because the admit card is very important for document verification, without it they will not be allowed to appear in the exam. So by getting your Odisha SSC JA Hall Ticket from the official link given below, check the exam date, test center address, timing etc.
Odisha SSC Jr Assistant Exam Date, Test Venue, Exam Time
Recently Odisha Staff Selection Commission announced a Notification for various Junior Assistant Vacancies under GA & PG (Rent) Department & OSSC pursuant (To advt No. 4643/OSSC). Now Board has also released JA Exam Date will be held through the Computer-based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) soon.
The Preliminary Exam will be conducted for 100 Marks and 100 questions will be asked from General Awareness (Objective/MCQ Type). Each question carries 1 mark. There is negative marking @0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
OSSC Junior Assistant Exam Details
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission
|Number of Posts
|Odisha Jr Assistant Exam Date
|OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card
How to download OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card Online
The OSSC JA Admit Card has been released in online mode. Candidates can download the Odisha SSC Jr Assistant Prelims Exam Admit Card by login with Registration Number and Date of birth. It is mandatory to bring the OSSC JR Assistant Admit Card at the exam centre. We have mentioned here the process to download Odisha SSC JAHall Ticket Name wise-
- Go to the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ossc.gov.in
- In the What’s New section, find “Download Admission Letter for Junior Assistant Preliminary Exam”
- Choose the “Click here to Download” link
- Now, click on the login button and enter login details such as Registration number and Date of birth
- OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card will be opened.
- Download it and take out the print for the Document Verification Process.
Importance of OSSC Jr Assistant Prelims Hall Ticket
The OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card is very important for candidates who are appearing in the JA Preliminary Exam. Because without having it they will not be allowed in the exam hall. So it is mandatory to carry the Odisha SSC Jr Assistant Call letter and one photo identity card. After getting the Admit Card, candidates must check relevant details available on it –
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Test Centre Name, Code and address
- Exam Date, Day and time
- Reporting time to the Exam hall
- Gender, Caste and Category
- Exam Roll number and Enrollment Number
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Signature of the board counselor
Required ID Proof for Odisha Junior Assistant Exam 2022
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
Aspirants concerned are advised to download their OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card from the official website i.e. www.ossc.gov.in. They may use the Application Number and Date of birth to know the time & Venue of the test. We have tried to give useful information regarding Odisha SSC Jr Assistant Hall Ticket on this page.