NCL Dumper Operator Syllabus 2021 – NCL Dozer Operator Exam Syllabus, NCL Dumper Operator Exam Pattern, NCL Exam Preparation Tips, Northern Coalfields Ltd Selection Process 2021, NCL Dumper Operator Subject Wise Syllabus
The Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) will be organizing the examination for appointing 307 Dumper Operator, Dozer Operator, Crane Operator, Dragline Operator, Shovel Operator, and Others Posts. The department will conduct the NCL Exam on 29 November 2021.
Students who applied for this entrance exam should start preparation using the Latest NCL Shovel Operator Syllabus and cover all topics of General Knowledge, Mathematics, Hindi & English (Grammar Knowledge), and Awareness of Traffic Rules & Signals.
We are providing you with the Latest NCL Dumper Operator Syllabus 2021 so that you can cover important topics. You can collect the NCL Exam Study materials of each subject for better Exam Preparation.
Therefore all students download the NCL Singrauli Dozer Operator Syllabus 2021 PDF. Using the NCL Trainee Exam Pattern, you can take an idea about what type of Paper Pattern will be there and how many questions will be asked, and the total marks of the exam.
Here applicants can get the NCL Dragline Operator Exam Pattern with a detailed Subject-wise Syllabus. Read the whole article carefully and get all the topics of each subject.
NCL Dumper Operator Syllabus 2021 – NCL Trainee Exam Pattern
Northern Coalfields Ltd will be organizing the Dumper Operator, Dozer Operator, Crane Operator, Dragline Operator, Shovel Operator, and Others Exam 2021 for recruiting 307 posts. Candidates have to get minimum cut-off marks to eligible for the next process. Therefore aspirants first save the NCL exam syllabus for the exam using the below sections.
NCL Dozer Operator Exam Syllabus 2021
|Origination Name||Northern Coalfields Ltd (NCL)|
|Post Name||Dumper Operator and Various Others|
|Total Vacancy||307 Vacancies|
|Selection Process||Common Written Test|
|Exam Date||29 November 2021|
|Job Location||All Over India|
NCL Exam Preparation Tips
You can check the Northern Coalfields Ltd Dumper Operator Exam Preparation Tips, Tricks, and Make Strategy to cover important topics from the Syllabus. There are some preparation tips for the exam that you must follow.
- You must collect Study Material such as GK/Study Notes, Maths Books, Hindi/ English Grammar Books, and Awareness of Traffic Rules & Signals Books and download NCL Previous Year Papers
- Then make study time table as per Exam Pattern
- Give time to each section and focus on easy topics
- If you stuck in any topics then leave it and focus on the next section, Revision of all topics is very important
- Divide Exam time for each section and try to solve NCL Trainee Old year papers.
NCL Dumper Operator Exam Pattern 2021
The Exam Pattern for NCL Dumper Operator and all other posts is explained below.
- A Common Written Test (CWT) will be conducted for the selection of candidates for the post of Dumper Operator, Dozer Operator, Crane Operator, Grader Operator, and Shovel Operator. However, Candidates applying for Dragline Operator will have to undergo an Additional Technical Test (ATT).
- The written exam will be of 100 Marks for 90 minutes duration common for all positions. Further, the ATT (of ITI level) will be of 50 marks for 60 minutes duration for the position of Dragline Operator (Trainee) only.
- The Merit List for filling the post of Dragline Operator (Trainee) will be based on the combined score of candidates in both papers (CWT + ATT); i.e. they will be evaluated on the total score of 150 marks. The Merit for filling all other posts will be prepared on the scores of candidates in the CWT of 100 marks.
- The Selection of candidates in the merit list will be subject to securing of cut-off marks.
|Paper I||Hindi & English (Grammar Knowledge)||100|
|Awareness of Traffic Rules & Signals|
NCL Dumper Operator Syllabus Subject Wise 2021
Candidates can check the updated syllabus announced by the officials of the Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) on its official website. We had also mentioned the NCL Trainee Exam Syllabus below of this section. The NCL Operator Exam contains subjects such as General Knowledge, General Mathematics, Hindi & English (Grammar Knowledge), and Awareness of Traffic Rules & Signals.
NCL Crane Operator Syllabus – English
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Completion
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Idioms and Phrases
NCL Dragline Operator Syllabus – General Awareness
- Indian Economy
- General Knowledge
- International & National Organizations
- General Science
- Current Affairs
Northern Coalfields Ltd Exam Syllabus – Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
NCL Shovel Operator Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation
- Simple & Compound Interest
- C.F. and L.C.M
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Mixture and Allegation
- Boats and Streams
- Profit and Loss
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
NCL Dumper Operator Syllabus 2021 – General knowledge
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Culture
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Basic Computer
NCL Dozer Operator Syllabus – Technical
Northern Coalfields Ltd Selection Process 2021
A Common Written Test (CWT) will be carried out for all the applied aspirants for the Operator (Trainee). However, Candidates applied for Dragline Operator (Trainee) should endure an Additional Technical Test (ATT). The selection of candidates in the benefits panel section will be carried out by getting cut-off marks.
NCL Dumper Operator Previous Year Papers 2021
With the help of the NCL Dozer Operator, Previous Papers 2021 applicants can take an idea about the Question Paper, how many questions will be asked in the exam, the Nature of the Exam, and how to completely solve the paper in the given time duration. We advised all candidates to collect NCL Exam Study Materials such as Best Books, practice sets, Mock Test. Aspirants can increase their performance by solving Last Year Papers.
NCL Dumper Operator Recruitment
Disclaimer – Guys we have gathered all the information from the Official website of Northern Coalfields Limited. Here in this article, you will get information related to the NCL Dumper Operator Syllabus 2021. Along with the Dozer Operator Exam Pattern, you can also check Exam Preparation Tips & and Previous Year Papers PDF Link. If you have any queries or doubt comments us in the comment box.
I have hmv licence
I’m interested in this company for operator