Navy MR Admit Card 2021- Download Indian Navy Matric Recruit Exam Call letter Name wise
The Indian Navy is conducting Recruitment as Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR)- Oct Batch for course Commencing October 2021. If you are waiting for the Navy MR Exam Hall Ticket then download it using the below link.
A computer-based online test is scheduled to be held in September 2021. Department is conducting both the Written Exam & Physical Fitness Test (PFT) in September. Therefore aspirants access Navy MR Admit Card by entering login details.
It is mandatory to carry an Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card for Matric Recruits (MR) CBT test. During Written Exam and PFT, students should follow the given instructions/Guidelines carefully.
At the time of downloading the Navy MR Musician Exam Call Letter, they will need a Registration number and Date of birth. More details regarding the Indian Navy Musician Admit Card are given below here.
Navy MR Admit Card 2021- MR Musician October Batch Exam Hall Ticket
|Department Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Matric Recruit (MR) – Musician|
|No. of posts||33|
|Exam Date||September 2021|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based Online Test|
|Navy mR Admit Card||Released|
|Official web Portal||https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/|
How to download the Indian Navy Musician Admit Card Online
In order to access the Navy MR Admit Card for October 2021 Batch, you need to go to the official website Joinindiannavy.gov.in. Aspirants will be redirected to the Login page, they need to give the following details- Registered Email ID, Password and Captcha Code. We are providing simple steps to download the Navy Matric Recruits Exam Admit Card Name wise here.
- Visit the official website of www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the top right corner, click on the “Login” option.
- Once the login page appears on the screen, enter your email address and password.
- Click the “Enter” button.
- Click on the “Indian Navy MR 2021” option and you will be directed to another page.
- Scroll down and then click on the “Navy Sailor MR Admit Card 2021” link.
- Now fill in the login credentials such as name, email address, and password.
- Download and save the Indian Navy MR Hall Ticket 2021 for further reference.
Navy MR Exam Pattern 2021
The Question Paper will be bilingual and Objective type. The exam will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge. The Standard of the Question Paper will be that of 10th Level and the Syllabus for the exam is available on the website /www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The duration of the test will be 30 minutes. All candidates appearing for the written exam would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)-
- Qualifying in the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of a 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Aspirants undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Details on Indian Navy MR Hall Ticket 2021
The Indian Navy MR Admit Card plays an important role in the Examination. It contains useful details about students and tests. After accessing the Indian Navy MR Sailor Exam Call letter, candidates must check available details on it. At the time of examination, the signature of the applicant should match with the signature uploaded on the Indian Navy Matric Recruits admit card, otherwise, the applicant may be disqualified. The following details are given on the Navy MR Sailor Exam Call letter-
- Name, Father Name
- Roll number, Enrollment Number
- Exam Date, Day, and timing
- Caste, Category, and Date of birth
- Paper pattern, Syllabus
- Test Center Code, Name, and Address
- Space for Photograph and Signature
- Instructions for Examination
Documents carried to the Exam Center
Aspirants must bring all the requisite documents to the allotted test center on exam day. Exam Invigilators will ask students to produce a Navy Matric Recruit Admit Card and any photo identity card during the Examination. Therefore candidates must bring an ID card and Admission certificate for verification Process-
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Bank passbook
- Two recent passport size photograph
- College ID
We have provided all the details related to Navy MR Admit Card 2021. If you have any doubt related to this post comment on the comment box. We will feel good to answer your questions at any time.