MP Vyapam Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Syllabus 2021 – MPPEB RAEO Exam Syllabus, MP Vyapam RAEO Exam Pattern 2021, MPPEB SADO Selection Process, MPPEB Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Paper Wise Syllabus, and Exam Preparation Tips
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is organizing an exam for Rural Agricultural Extension Officer (Executive) and Senior Agricultural Development Officer (Executive) Posts. Candidates applied for these posts must be searching for study material and MP RAEO SADO Syllabus details.
We are providing you with the Latest Exam Syllabus so that you can cover important topics till exam time. You can collect the latest MPPEB RAEO Exam Study materials of each subject for better Exam Preparation.
Here applicants can check for the Madhya Pradesh SADO Exam Pattern with a detailed Subject-Wise Syllabus. Using the MP Vyapam Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Syllabus 2021, you can take an idea about what type of Paper Pattern will be coming in the exam, how many questions will be asked, and the total marks of the exam. Read full details here and get all the topics of each subject in this article.
Latest Update – The MP Vyapam Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Exam that was conducted on
10 & 11 February 2021 is now canceled. The New Exam will start from 11 – 12 December 2021. Keep Visiting our website for more latest updates.
MP Vyapam Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Syllabus 2021 – MPPEB RAEO Exam Pattern
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is scheduled recruitment paper for appointing 863 Rural Agricultural Extension Officer (Executive) and Senior Agricultural Development Officer (Executive) Posts. Candidates have to undergo a Written Exam (Paper I and Paper II) and Interview. The MP SADO Syllabus 2021 has been listed below with the latest exam pattern released by the department.
MP Vyapam RAEO Exam Pattern 2021
The MPPEB Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Exam Pattern is explained below –
- The written test will be of multiple choice objective type.
- There will be two papers in the written exam.
- Each paper carries 100 marks.
- The time duration for each paper will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- Question Paper will be in both English and Hindi languages.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
|Category||Subject Name||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper-I||General Knowledge||100||02 Hours|
|General Reasoning Ability|
|General Computer Knowledge|
|Paper-II||Concerned Subject||100||02 Hours|
MP RAEO Syllabus 2021
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Post Name||Rural Agricultural Extension Officer (Executive) and Senior Agricultural Development Officer (Executive)|
|Total Vacancy||863 Posts|
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Exam Date||11th – 12th December 2021|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPPEB SADO RAEO Exam Preparation Tips
- Search for the updated Madhya Pradesh Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Syllabus and Paper Pattern for Examination.
- Practise Mock Tests series for preparation.
- Make notes for last time revision for the test.
- Make a self-study Time Table
- Download previous year question papers for better preparation for Exams.
- Practice model papers on a regular basis to analyze your performance.
- Make short notes on difficult topics and revise them regularly till the exam date
MPPEB Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Paper Wise Syllabus
Those who have filled the form can check the MP Vyapam Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Syllabus 2021. With the help of the Paper Wise Syllabus, you can score well. We have mentioned the subject content below for you. Save all the topics and start preparing.
MP Vyapam Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Syllabus – Paper- I
General Knowledge – Main general knowledge of Madhya Pradesh, major wildlife sanctuary and national park, major rivers, irrigation planning, major tourism (forts, palaces, ancient notable and natural places, caves, mausoleum, etc.) Major personalities of Madhya Pradesh (political, sportsmen, artist, administration, author, litterateur, social worker
General English – Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
General Mathematics – Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Area, profit & Loss, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart and Data Interpretation etc.
General Hindi – मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ, अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप, विलोमार्थी शब्द, समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द, वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप, शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग, बहुवचन, किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन, कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ, संधि विच्छेद, क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना, रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि|
General Reasoning Ability – decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
General Science – The questions will be based generally on Physics of general standard like weight, mass, volume, refection, refraction, transparency, law of motion and gravitation, etc. Chemistry like chemical reaction, different acids, bases and gases, salt, metals and non-metals, chemical formula balancing and their facts etc. Biology like human body structure, bacteria’s and diseases and their symptoms
Computer Knowledge – Computer Fundamentals, Windows (MS-Windows), MS-Office: Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet (MS-Excel), Presentation Knowledge (MS-PowerPoint), MS Access and Usage of Internet Services available on Internet, Communication Technology, Networking Concepts.
MP Vyapam Exam Syllabus – Paper-II
RAEO Syllabus of Agriculture
Agriculture and its importance in the national economy
Major Crops of MP, Agrotechniques of major field crops of MP. Farming systems and sustainable Agriculture.
Introductory Agro Meteorology, Agro-climatic, and Agro-ecological zones.
Soil and its composition and its role in crop production, physical, chemical, and biological properties of soil. Essential plant nutrients, their function, and dynamics. Integrated nutrient management, Problem soils, and their management.
Soil and water conservation, Watershed management
Absorption, translocation, and metabolism of nutrients, Photosynthesis and respiration, growth and development, growth regulators
Elements of genetics and plant breeding as applied to crop improvement.
Package of practices of important fruit vegetable Spices and economically important flowering plants, Nursery management, and propagation methods of horticultural crops. Problems (unfruitfulness, alternate bearing, fruit drops, etc.) and physiological disorders and their management. Post-harvest management and value addition of fruits and vegetables.
Important insect pests and diseases affecting important crops and their management. Components of integrated pest and disease management. Spray equipments, their selection, and maintenance. Rodent management. Safety precautionary measures during pesticide usage.
Means, principles of economics as applied to agriculture, Farm planning, and resource management for optimal production. Farming systems and their economic role. Marketing of agricultural produce and regulated markets in MP including initiatives like (e -chaupal) Price of agricultural produce and its role in agricultural production.
Agricultural Extension Education
Philosophy, objectives, and principles of extension. Extension organizations at the state, district, and block levels, their structure, functions, and responsibilities. Methods of communication. Role of farmer’s organizations in extensions services. Role and importance of trainings. Important rural development programs in India.
SADO Syllabus of Agriculture
- Agriculture, its importance in the national economy, agro-climatic and agro-ecological zone, geographic distribution of crop plants. Agriculture heritage, Sustainable agriculture.
- Important crop of India and M.P. Package of practices for cultivation of cereal, Pulses, Oilseeds, Sugar, Fiber, and forage crops; Different cropping systems, Farming system, Crop rotations, multiple and relay cropping, intercropping, mixed cropping and sequence cropping. Integrated crop management, Geoinformatics, Nanotechnology, and precision farming
- Crop weather relationship, floods, Cold waves and frosts, Meteorological services to agriculture. Climate change and climate-resilient agriculture, Remote sensing, contingent crop planning.
- Soil as a medium for plant growth and its Composition, minerals and organic constituents of the soil and their role in crop production, Soil types of India and M.P. Chemical, Physical and microbiological properties of soils, Essential plant nutrients, their functions and deficiency symptoms, Occurrence and Cycling in soils, Straight, complex and mixed fertilizers and bio-fertilizers manufactures and marketed in India, Integrated nutrient management for plant. Management of problem soils such as saline, alkali, and acid soils. Soil and water management Irrigation methods, soil erosion, its causes and control measures, Rain Water conservation; Watershed development, Rainfed farming principles and practices.
- Biochemistry/ Physiology/ Microbiology/ Environmental Sciences: Fundamentals of Plant biochemistry and biotechnology, fundamentals of crop physiology, agricultural microbiology, environmental studies and Disaster management, Introduction to forestry.
- Elements of genetics and plant breeding as applied to improvement of crops, development of plant hybrids and composites, important hybrid and composites varieties of crops.
- Important fruits and vegetable crops of M.P. and India, their package of practices Crop rotation, intercropping and companion crop. Role of fruits and vegetables in human nutrition. Post-harvest management and value addition of fruits and vegetables.
- Integrated weed management (IWM), Serious weeds and their control.
- Principles of plant protection measures integrated control of pests and diseases. Pests and diseases affecting major crops. Storage pests management, rodents management.
- Principles and objectives of surveying. Contouring, Farm development, land capability classification, Farm machinery, and equipments. Bullock drawn and power-driven Farm implements, Mechanization and its relevance and scope in India. Seedbed preparation land shaping, seeding and intercultural tools or equipments, plant protection equipments, harvesting and threshing machines, post-harvest machinery, Care and maintenance before and after use of farm implements and machinery. Protected cultivation and secondary agriculture.
- Economics with reference to agriculture Farm planning and management for enhanced production, Factors of Crop production and production relationships, marketing of agricultural produce and regulated markets in M.P. Price of agricultural produce and its role in agricultural development. Impact of economic reforms on agriculture business. Principle and objectives of agricultural extension. Extension organization at the district and block levels, their structure, functions, and responsibilities. Methods of Communication role of farm organizations in extension services. Women in agriculture, Women entrepreneur, Women empowerment; Opportunities for agriculture entrepreneurship and rural enterprise.
Disclaimer – Important details of MP Vyapam Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Syllabus 2021 are given in this article. Candidates kindly read the whole article for paper pattern, paper-wise syllabus, and preparation tips. For any query give us a comment in the below comment box.