Maharashtra SET Syllabus 2022 MH SET Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Maharashtra SET Exam Pattern & Preparation Tips, UNIPUNE SET Exam Subject wise Syllabus
UNIPUNE SET Syllabus 2022- The Savitribai Phule Pune University will conduct the “Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH-SET)” for Assistant Professor. The State Entrance Exam is scheduled to be held in September 2022 (Tentative). The MH SET 2022 will be organized into two papers i.e. Paper-I contains 50 Questions and Paper-II contains 150 Questions. Therefore well exam preparation, aspirants should download Pune University SET Syllabus Paper wise. The University will hold MAHA SET 2022 for Assistant Professor Recruitment.
In this article, We have provided Maharashtra SET Syllabus 2022 for 32 Papers. Using the Maharashtra SET Exam pattern, Candidates can know about Paper patterns, total marks, and in which section questions will be made. We advised all aspirants that they must join the MHSET online Test Series, Mock Test/practice set. They download the latest MH SET Study materials such as Best Books, Coaching Notes, GK Notes, previous year’s Question papers/ Sample Papers, etc.
Maharashtra SET Syllabus 2022 MH SET Exam Pattern
The State Eligibility Test for Maharashtra & Goa States will be held soon. The Pune University conducts the “Maharashtra State Eligibility Test 2022”. Eligible and MH SET-qualified candidates are able to apply online for Assistant Professor Bharti in the state. The SET will be organized in Objective mode and consist of two papers. Both papers (Paper-I for 100 marks/Paper-II for 200) will be 300 Marks. The detailed MH SET Exam Pattern is given below here.
The recruitment of assistant professors in the colleges and Universities of Maharashtra and Goa is released by the Entrance Exam of MHSET. Pune University conducts the State Eligibility Test (SET) in order to select candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in universities/ colleges of Maharashtra and Goa. Also known as Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH SET), The 32 subjects for which UNIPUNE SET is conducted are mentioned below-
Pune University SET 2022 Details
|MH SET Syllabus PDF – Maharashtra State Eligibility Test Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH SET)|
|Category||Maharashtra SET Syllabus|
|Mode of Exam||Online /Objective Mode|
MH SET 2022 Exam Dates
|The start date for MH SET Application Form||Announce Later|
|Close date for Application submission||Announce Later|
|Last date for the Payment Application fee||Announce Later|
|Correction in MAHA SET Application form||Announce Later|
|MH SET Admit Card||Announce Later|
|Maharashtra SET Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Answer key||Announce Later|
|Unipune SET Result date||Announce Later|
Maharashtra SET Exam Pattern 2022
The Maharashtra State Eligibility Test will be organized in Objective mode. The test will consist of two papers. All the two papers will consist of only Objective-type questions and will be held on the day of the Examination in two separate sessions. The SET consists of two papers i.e. First Paper and Second Paper for 300 Marks. 50 Questions will be asked in Paper-I and 100 questions in Paper-II. There will be no negative marking. Paper-I will be for General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude.
- There will be two sessions of the Maharashtra UNIPUNE SET Exam Pattern.
- In session first, there will be two papers i.e. Paper I & Paper-II.
- In the second session, there will be only 1 Paper i.e. Paper-I.
|Session – First, Paper – I|
|Number of Multiple Choice Questions||Marks||Duration|
|50 questions all of which are compulsory||50 x 2 = 100||1 hour (10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.)|
|Session – First, Paper-II|
|50 questions all of which are compulsory||50 x 2 = 100||1 1/4 hours (11.15 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.)|
|Session – Second, Paper-II|
|Number of Multiple Choice Questions||Marks||Duration|
|100 questions all of which are compulsory||100 x 2 = 200||2 hours (11.30 a.m. to 01.30 p.|
Maharashtra SET Paper-I
- It is assessed by the teaching and research aptitude of the candidate.
- It will primarily be designed to test the reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness of the candidate.
- The candidates have to give 50 answers out of 60 Multiple Choice Questions.
- If a candidate will attempt more than 50, they will be evaluated.
MH SET Paper-II
- The candidates have to attempt 50 multiple choice questions, which is mandatory.
- The questions will be selected on the basis of a subject, who is selected by the candidates and each question will carry two marks.
Maha SET Paper III
- It consists of 75 objective-type mandatory questions based on the selected subject by the candidate.
- Each question will carry two marks.
- All papers are compulsory for the candidates, which is covering the total syllabus.
MH Set Syllabus Subject wise
Candidates going to appear in the Maharashtra SET Exam 2022 can easily check their Syllabus along with MH SET Exam Pattern from this page no need to go for another website. Candidates can check Maharashtra SET Syllabus 2022 Subject-wise here
Maharashtra SET Syllabus for English
- Chaucer to Shakespeare
- Jacobian to the restoration period
- Augustan age
- Romantic period
- Victorian period
- Modern period
- Contemporary period
- American and other non- British literature
- Literary theory and criticism
- Rhetoric and prosody.
MH SET Syllabus – History
- Ancient Indian history
- Medieval Indian history
- Modern Indian history
- Concepts ideas and terms of history.
UNIPUNE SET Syllabus – Economics
- Micro and macroeconomic analysis
- Development and planning
- Public finance
- International economics
- Indian economy
- Statistical methods etc.
MH SET Syllabus – Philosophy
- Classical Indian philosophy
- Modern Indian thinkers
- Classical western philosophy
- Modern western philosophy etc.
Maharashtra SET Syllabus 2022 for Psychology
- Perceptual process
- Learning process
- Memory and forgetting
- Thinking and problem-solving
- Motivation and emotion
- Human abilities
- Research methodology
- Measurement and testing
- The biological basis of behavior etc.
UNIPUNE SET Syllabus – Sociology
- Sociological concepts
- Sociological theory
- Methodology etc.
- Political theory and thought
- Comparative politics and political analysis
- Indian government and politics
- Public administration
- International relations etc.
MH SET Syllabus – Defence and Strategic Studies
- Problems of peace and security
- Global security issues
- Issues in conflict resolution
- Science and technology issues and national security etc.
- Food science
- Nutrition science
- Institutional management
- Clothing textiles
- Resource management
- Human development
- Non-formal education and extension education
- Developmental and educational communication
- Methods of research etc.
MH SET 2022 Syllabus – Library and Information Science
- Information science
- Laws of library science
- Sources of information
- Reference and information services
- Organization of knowledge
- Information technology – components
- Types of research
- Types of libraries etc.
Maharashtra SET Syllabus – Journalism and Mass Communication
- Types of communication
- The role of media in society
- Journalism as a profession
- Post-independence development in print
- Role of media in social change
- Mass communication research
- The colonial structure of communication
- Tv as a media of communication
- Marketing etc.
MAHA- SET Syllabus – Social Work
- Nature and development of social work
- Human behavior and communities
- Social work with individuals and groups
- Social work with communities and social action
- Research in social work
- Welfare and development services
- Areas of social practice
- Social policy
- Planning and social development etc.
- Theory of public administration
- Comparative public administration
- Development administration
- Indian administration
- Research methodology
- Local government – urban and rural
- Social and economic administration etc.
MH SET Syllabus – Mathematical Science
- Basic concepts of real and complex analysis
- Basic concepts of linear algebra
- Differential equation
- Data analysis basic concepts
- The theory of statistics
- Statistical methods and data analysis
- Linear programming
- Finite population
- Design of experiments
- Algebra etc.
MAHA SET Syllabus – Environmental Science
- Definition principle and the scope of environmental science
- Fundamentals of environment chemistry
- Definition and scope of ecology
- Environment geosciences
- Air-water noise minerals etc.
MH SET Syllabus – Physical Science
- Basic mathematical methods
- Classical dynamics
- Quantum physics and applications
- Experimental techniques
- Thermodynamics and statistical physics etc.
Maharastra SET Syllabus – Chemical Sciences
- Structure and bonding
- Acids and bases
- Redox reactions
- Introductory energetic and dynamics of chemical reactions
- Aspects of Pdf blocks
- Iupac nomenclature
- Concept of chirality
- Common organic reactions and mechanisms etc.
- Cell biology
- Evolutionary biology
- Environmental biology
- Biodiversity and taxonomy etc.
Maharastra SET Syllabus – Earth Atmospheric 0cean and Planetary Science
- About Earth
- Materials of the Earth
- Surface features and processes
- Internal features and processes
- Geology and geography of India
- Man and environment etc.
Maharastra SET Syllabus – Geography
- Geographic thought
- Population geography
- Settlement geography
- Economic geography
- Regional planning
- The geography of India
- Statistical methods etc.
Maharastra SET Syllabus – Computer Science and Applications
- Discrete structures
- Computer arithmetic
- Programming in c and c++
- O-o programming concepts
- Relational database design and sql
- Data and file structures
- Computer networks system software and compilers
- Operating system
- Current trends and technologies etc.
- Electronic transport in semiconductor
- Logic families
- The architecture of 8085 and 8086 microprocessors
- The introduction of high-level programming language
- Basic principles of amplitude
- Optical sources transducers etc.
MH SET Syllabus – Forensic Science
- History and development of forensic science
- DNA profiling classification of firearms
- Classification and identification of fibers etc.
- Business environment
- Financial and management accounting
- Basic accounting concepts
- Policy environment
- Business economics
- Business management
- Marketing management
- Financial management
- Human resource management
- International business etc.
MH SET Syllabus – Law
- The constitutional law of India
- Legal theory
- Public international law
- Family law t
- He law of torts
- Labour law l
- Aw of cromes
- Law of contracts etc.
- The philosophical foundation of education
- The sociological foundation of education
- Psychological foundation fo education
- The methodology of education research etc.
Pune University SET Syllabus – Physical Education
- Aim and objective of physical education
- Physiology of respiration
- Blood circulation
- Muscular activity
- Development of teacher education in physical education
- Guiding principles of health and health education
- The concept of test etc.
Maharashtra SET Syllabus 2022 Subject-wise
Candidates can check the Maharashtra SET Syllabus Subject wise along with subject codes in the tabular format given below
|Subject Code||Subject Name|
|00||General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper-I)|
|16||Defense & Strategic Studies|
|18||Library & Information Science|
|19||Journalism & Mass Communication|
|35||Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Science|
|37||Computer Science & Application|
How to download the MAHA SET Exam Syllabus 2022 Pdf online
Candidates going to appear in the Maharashtra SET Exam 2022 can easily check their Syllabus along with MH SET Exam Pattern from below given points. Candidates need to visit the official portal of Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) required to check the Maharashtra State Eligibility Test Syllabus 2022. Download the Maharashtra SET Exam Syllabus along with Exam Pattern online! Check below-given steps to download the subject-wise UNIPUNE SET Syllabus 2022 along with the exam pattern.
- Candidates visit the Maharashtra SPPU official email@example.com.
- Now on the home page, open the Maharashtra SET Syllabus link.
- Search the subject-wise syllabus of MH SET Exam 2022.
- Download MAHA-SET Syllabus PDF, You can download it in English/Hindi.
- Also, check the Maharashtra SET Exam Pattern on the same.
- Save & Download each Maharashtra SET Subject Syllabus PDF for your exam preparation.
Tips to Prepare for Maharashtra SET Exam
In order to succeed in the exam, the candidates should focus fully on the Maharashtra SET Exam question paper along with their subject. Candidates must study the books of the Maha-SET Exam preparation for all subjects. UNIPUNE SET is conducted in 32 subjects under the faculties of Arts; Commerce; Science; Management; Law; Mental, Moral and Social Sciences; Education and Physical Education. Candidates will have to be given special importance to all subjects, not deeply. But still, no subject should be left out.
Most of the students find the subject of Social Sciences & Commerce difficult. Make sure to prepare for the General level instead of more depth, about half the level of questions in the exam is normal. Preparation can also be strengthened by looking at the Maharashtra SET previous year’s recruitment exam papers based on this MAHA-SET Exam Syllabus to see the nature of questions appearing in the exam.
UNIPUNE SET Exam Centre 2022
Candidates must also check the MAHA SET Exam centers. There are 15 cities where the Maharashtra set exam 2022 will be conducted. Check the UNIPUNE SET Exam Centre list given below
Official link: setexam.unipune.ac.in
Bottom Line: Here in this article we have given complete details of Maharashtra SET Syllabus 2022 & Study Materials. Along with tips for Maharashtra SET Exam 2022 preparation and question paper pattern. Now; its responsibility of candidates to check the official site of the Maharashtra SET Exam to check the latest updates.