Maharashtra D.El.Ed Application Form 2023 – Check MAHA D.El.Ed Admission Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee and how to apply for D.Ed Entrance Exam Maharashtra at www.mscepune.in
The Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune will soon conduct the D.El.Ed 1 Year and 2nd Year Exams in the upcoming months. Lots of students are studying under the Diploma in Elementary Courses (D.El.Ed). After the Maharashtra D.El.Ed Application Form successful completion. The official will announce the D.Ed Maharashtra 1st & 2nd-year Exam Dates. Many students are waiting for Maharashtra D.El.Ed Exam Dates. Now they check the D.Ed Notification and apply online for the First and second Diploma Exam Carefully.
Students can fill out Maharashtra D.El.Ed Application Form 2023 soon. To apply online for Maharashtra D.Ed Exam for 1st year & 2nd-year courses, they have to pay the application fee. Therefore, all candidates check D.El.Ed Exam soon and fill Maharashtra D.El.Ed Exam Form with correct details.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed Application Form 2023 Deled Admission Notification
Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training will soon release a notification for D.El.Ed. (डी .एल.एड.) Admission 2023. The process of online registration will start in the upcoming months. Therefore, a student who wants to take admitted in Deled 1st Year must apply online for Maharashtra D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 using the below link. The admission process will be made based on academic marks. The board will prepare the merit list and conduct counseling rounds (Admission List) in the first, second, and third rounds.
Every year, the board will organize the Entrance Exam for admission into 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education (डी .एल.एड). Therefore candidates check MSCE D.El.Ed Admission merit list and apply for counseling.
MSCE Deled Admission 2023 at www.MSCE.org.in
|Department Name||Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training, Pune|
|Name of Exam||Maharashtra D.El.Ed Entrance Exam|
|Full Name||Maharashtra Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Level of Test||State-Level|
|Course Type||2 Year Diploma Course|
|Application Form Dates||Announce Later|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Pen-Paper Based test (PPT)|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra D.El.Ed Admission 2023
Every year a huge number of students take admitted into 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education. This board has decided on some eligible conditions based on this eligibility they can fill Maharashtra D.El.Ed Application Form 2023.
- Students should be qualified in 10+2 /Intermediate passed or its equivalent from a recognized Board/Institution.
- They must have to obtain a minimum of at least 50% Marks (45% for the SC/ST category) in the 10+2 standard.
- There is no age limit to register for the Maharashtra D.El.Ed Exam 2023.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed Exam Schedule 2023
The board is preparing to organize a D.El.Ed Maharashtra Entrance Exam for admission in the 1st Year Diploma course. So they must check Maharashtra D.El.Ed Admission Schedule –
|Application form for admission start||May 2023 last week|
|Last date to submit the Application form||Last week of June 2023|
|Correction/Verification of Application||June First week|
|Provisional Merit list||1st Week of July 2023|
|If there is any objection related to the provisional Merit list they should visit the Centre||July 2023 Second week|
|Final Merit list||The first week of July 2023|
|Admission List (First round)||From 1st week of July|
|Admission in college||2nd week of July 2023|
|College preference for the second round||July 2023 Second week|
|Admission list (Second Round)||2nd Week of July 2023|
|Admission to college (Second Round)||Third week of July 2023|
|College preference for the third round||July 2023 third week|
|Admission list (Third Round)||3rd week of July 2023|
|Admission to College (Third Round)||4th week of July 2023|
|Special Round||First week of August 2023|
To apply online for Maharashtra D.El.Ed Admission 2023, students have to pay the applicable charges. The payment can be paid through online or offline mode. Online Payment can be deposited through Net Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card. Offline payment can be done using a Demand Draft (DD).
The Application fee for this examination is Rs. 200 for General Category and OBC Category and Rs. 100 for SC/ST category aspirants.
Process of Maharashtra D.El.Ed Application Form 2023
Lots of students are going to apply online for Maharashtra D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2023. So, we suggest submitting the MAHA D.El.Ed Admission Form through online mode. First, they have to register using a valid E-Mail and Mobile number. Then, they fill in personal and academic details in the Deled Maharashtra Admission form. Candidates are required to upload photographs, signatures, and other necessary certificates. After paying the application fee they can finally submission of the Application form. Follow the below steps to reach MAHA D.Ed Admissions Form-
- First, they visit the official website i.e. https://deledexam.in//
- Open the D.El.Ed (डी .एल.एड.) link.
- Again open the Important Information.
- Read the detailed notification and Apply instructions carefully.
- Fill Maharashtra D.El.Ed Application Form 2023 with correct details.
- Upload personal and academic certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button and save the Admission form.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed Application Form 2023
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect then the board will make a provisional merit list based on their academic marks. Based on the merit list, the board will conduct Counselling rounds such as admission first round /Second Round /Third Round. As per the rank of students, the board will allocate the college and students have to submit their documents and course fee at allotted colleges. The candidates can check their Names given in the Merit list after releasing through MSCE Pune.
Required Documents for Maharashtra D.El.Ed Counselling 2023
- Deled Online Application Form.
- Admit Card / Counseling Intimation Letter
- Intimation Letter for Counselling.
- All academic Certificates/Documents and Mark-Sheets in
- Certificate issued by the Headmaster of the School to the effect that he/she has passed the High School Certificate Examination / Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (HSCE).
- Residential Certificate (RC) issued by Tehsildar / Additional Tehsildar.
- Latest Caste Certificate (LCC) in case of SC, ST, and SEBC Candidates, by virtue of Birth. OBC certificates shall not be considered.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (PHC) in the case of Physically Handicapped Candidates (PHCs).
- Ex-Service Man Certificate (ESMC) in case of Son / Unmarried Daughter / Spouse issued by the Competent Authority.
- Green Card in case of a Green Card Holder (GHC).
- Admission Fee
- A Placement Letter was supplied to the Candidate at the time of Counselling.
- CLC in Original.
- Conduct Certificate in
In the Conclusion, we have provided full details about Maharashtra D.El.Ed Application Form 2023. So We hope that all students will easily apply online for Maharashtra D.El.Ed Admission 2023. If you face any doubt to access details of Maharashtra D.El.Ed Entrance exam then put your query in below comment box.