KPSC Recruitment 2021 – Karnataka PSC Vacancy Notification, Eligibility criteria for KPSC Jr Assistant/ SDA Jobs, Selection Process and Fill KPSC Jr Assistant/ SDA (RPC & HK) Online Form 2021
KPSC Vacancy- The Karnataka Public Service Commission has released notification to fill 1279 vacancies of Junior Assistant and SDA Posts. The Department will issue employment notifications to create manpower. This is the latest Govt Jobs opportunity for jobless candidates. First, they check eligibility criteria for KPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment. Additionally, We have mentioned full details about How to fill KPSC Application form using the below link.
Candidates should be passed 12th /Intermediate and have a Diploma/ITI for KPSC Recruitment 2021. First candidates have to register with a valid E-Mail ID and Mobile number. Further, they fill in personal and academic details in the right manner. The starting date to apply online for Karnataka PSC Jr Assistant Jobs is 9th March 2021. Besides, All candidates are able to submit the KPSC Jobs online form on or before 9th April 2021.
KPSC Recruitment 2021 – Jr Assistant /SDA (RPC & HK) Jobs Notification
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced notification to fill 1279 vacancies of Junior Assistant / Second Division Assistant (SDA) posts. To apply for KPSC Jobs, candidates must have a 12th pass certificate and ITI Diploma in their respective fields. The Selection will be made from Marks obtained in the written exam and, Skill Test and Document Verification. Similarly, the process of applying Karnataka PSC Recruitment and Instructions are given below here.
- Department Name- Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Total Vacancies- 1279
- Post Name- Jr Assistant/ SDA (RPC & HK)
- Job Category- Government Jobs
- Location- Karnataka
- Application mode- Online
- Selection- written exam and, Skill Test and Document Verification.
- official website- www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
All aspirants must have complete eligible norms regard with an age limit and education qualification. If any mistake in the application form then your application can be canceled. So, be careful at filling of application form details.
Education Qualification- Candidates must have passed 12th/Intermediate from the recognized board. They must have also had ITI Diploma in relevant disciplines.
The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 35 Years as of the last date of the application form. The upper age relaxation is applicable up to 3 years for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, 5 years for SC/ST Category-I/PwD.
- Maximum Age for Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 38 years
- For SC/ ST/ Category – I/ PWD: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For more details refer notification
Candidates must have to pay the application fee online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card. They have to deposit category-wise application charges.
- For General: Rs. 600/-+35/-
- For OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B): Rs. 300/-+35/-
- For Ex-Military Person: Rs.50/-+35/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH: Nill
KPSC Vacancy Details
Jr Assistant/ Second Division Assistant (SDA)
- RPC – 1080
- HK- 199
How to apply online for KPSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2021
Candidates have to submit the application form for KPSC Jobs through online mode. All aspirants first register with a valid E-Mail ID and Mobile number. After that, they fill in personal and academic details in the right manner. They have to upload photographs and signatures in the specified format. They pay the application fee through online mode.
- First candidates visit the official website i.e. http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- From the home page, select the Recruitment section
- Find the Jr Assistant /SDA Vacancy Notification
- read the eligibility criteria and applying instructions carefully.
- Fill in personal and academic details in the right manner
- Pay the application charges
- Upload photograph and signature in the specified mode.
- Click on submit button and save the Online form for KPSC Recruitment 2021
Disclaimer – Finally, We have provided here the latest information about KPSC Recruitment 2021. We hope that all candidates will easily apply for Karnataka PSC Recruitment using the above link. So, If you face any mistake to fill application form then put your query in below comment section.