JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2021- Jammu & Kashmir SSB 4th Class Jobs Notification, JKSSB Class 4th Vacancy Category wise, Check Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to fill JKSSB Recruitment Online Form
The Jammu and Kashmir Staff Selection Board has released an employment notification for jobless candidates. This is a great career opportunity for those candidates who want to make a career in the government sector. The Board is filling 8575 vacancies of Class IV posts.
First students check complete eligibility criteria and Instructions to fill the JKSSB Online Application form. The JKSSB Class IV Jobs Registration Process will start on 10th July 2020. Till now candidates stay tuned here and collect useful information about Jammu & Kashmir SSB Jobs.
We know that many aspirants are waiting for JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2021. Now they are able to apply for J&K SSB Class 4th Vacancy using the official link below. First candidates have to register online using a valid E-Mail ID and Mobile number. They fill online forms with personal and academic details in the right manner because their application may be rejected in case of missing or wrong details. The last date to submit the JKSSB Class IV Vacancy application Form is on or before 25th August 2020.
latest news- The Staff Selection Board, Jammu and Kashmir has announced JKSSB 4 Class Exam Date. The Exam will be held on 27, 28 February and 01 March 2021. If you are waiting for J&K Class IV Admit Card then download it using the below link.
Click here- Download JKSSB Class 4th Admit Card
JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2021- Jammu & Kashmir 4th Class Jobs Notification
The Jammu and Kashmir Staff Selection Board has released J&K SSB Vacancies to create manpower to manage workload. The Board is filling 8575 vacancies of class IV (peon/Driver) posts. Many candidates want to make a career in government fields. Now they are able to apply online for the latest J&K govt Jobs from here. The selection will be made based on marks obtained by candidates in the written Examination. We have provided full details about the JKSSB Class IV Vacancy details in this article.
J&K Class 4th Important Links
J&K SSB Class IV Bharti Details
- Department Name- Jammu and Kashmir Staff selection board
- Total Vacancies- 8575
- Post Name- Class IV
- Job Category- Government Jobs
- Location- Jammu and Kashmir
- Application mode- Online
- Start date to apply online- 10th July 2020
- Last date for application- 25th August 2020
- Exam Date- 27, 28 February & 01 March 2021
- official website- www.jkssb.nic.in/
Eligibility Criteria for JKSSB Class IV Jobs 2021
Before filling JKSSB online Application Form, aspirants must check complete eligibility norms regard with Education and age limit. If you miss any necessary detail then your application may be canceled.
Academic Qualification- The candidates should be passed metric and maximum 10+2 pass certificate from a recognized board. Refer to official notification for more details.
The Age of candidates should be verified category wise for General/SC/ST/OBC.
|Category Name||Age Limit||Not Born Before||Not Born After|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|OSC (Other Social Caste)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|Physically Challenged person||42||01-01-1978||01-01-2002|
|Government Service (Contractual Employment)||40||01-01-1980||01-01-2002|
Application Fee for Jammu & Kashmir Class 4th Jobs
Aspirants must pay the application fee as per their category for JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2021. They are required to deposit Rs 350/- Application charges through online mode. The fee can be paid via Net Banking, Master Card, Maelstrom, Rupay Credit or Debit Cards.
Note- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted. reserved against any other examination or selection.
How to apply online for JKSSB Class IV Jobs 2021
The recruitment board will start the application process through online mode. First candidates read complete notification and Applying instructions and register using a valid E-Mail ID and Mobile Number. After that, they fill personal and academic details in the right manner. They also upload photographs and Signature in a specified format. Follow the below-given steps to Apply for JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2021.
- All candidates visit official website i.e. http://jkssb.nic.in/
- Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said portal and register themselves by clicking on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- They are required to have a Valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The Same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating a login credential, candidates need to log in with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name and Gender)
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to Class IV Posts”
- Candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature.
Selection Process for J&K SSB 4th Class Recruitment
The final selection will be made based on marks obtained by the candidates in the written Examination. The Exam will be held for 100 Marks. There will be negative marking and 0.25 Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
We have mentioned full details about JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2021 in this article. We hope that all aspirants will easily apply online Jammu & Kashmir SSB Class 4th Vacancy using the above link. if you face any problem to access the details and then put your comment here.