JEE Main Answer Key 2023 – Download NTA JEE (Main) Exam Solution PDF, JEE Main Paper-1 & Paper-2 Solved Question Papers, NTA JEE Mains Answer Sheet
National Testing Agency will soon announce the JEE Main Session 1 Exam Solution PDF. The Authority has conducted Session 1 of the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) from 24th January – 31st January 2023 in CBT mode. The Department will soon upload the provisional JEE Main Answer Key 2023 for Paper 1 (B.E/B.Tech), Paper 2A (B.Arch), and Paper 2B (B.Planning).
Students can check the JEE Main Paper Solution set-wise (Set-A, Set-B, Set-C & Set-D). By using this you all can calculate probable Exam Marks. Moreover, you can see JEE Main Question Paper with recorded Responses and Match their OMR Sheet.
After conducting NTA JEE Main Session 1 Exam. National Testing Agency will conduct the JEE Main (Session 2) from 06th April – 12th April 2023. And many students are waiting for JEE Main January Exam Solution Set Wise PDF. The facility to raise objections in the Answer Sheet will be open after the official announcement of the NTA JEE Main Answer Sheet 2023. The grievances/objections submitted by the aspirants will be reviewed by the NTA After which the Final JEE Main Answer key 2023 will be announced.
JEE Main Answer Key 2023 – NTA JEE Mains Session 1 Exam Solution PDF
The Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main) comprises two papers. Paper 1 is conducted for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs (B.E/B.Tech) at and NITs, IITs. Paper 2 is organized for admission to B. Arch and B. Planning courses in the Country.
The B.E/B. Tech Entrance Exam was held for 300 Marks. There will be 25 Questions from each section of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Now aspirants are able to see the sum of all right responses and minus incorrect responses from the total sum. They may take an idea about probable JEE Main Score using JEE Main Solved Question Papers.
JEE Main Exam Details
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination (Main)|
|Admission Course||B.E/B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Planning|
|JEE Mains Date||JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 1: 24th, 25th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, and 31st January 2023
JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 2: 06th – 12th April 2023
|Category||JEE Main Answer Key|
|JEE Main Session||Session – 1|
|JEE Main Answer Key||Release Soon|
|Exam Centers||3500 Cities in India|
|Type of Test||National Level Entrance Test|
Importance of JEE Main Answer Key 2023
The JEE Main Session 1 Answer Key will be issued soon on its portal after the completion of the exam. Aspirants will be able to see their JEE Main Session 1 B.E/B.Tech Paper 1 Answer Key using below official link. Students should know their expected JEE Main Score before declaring the JEE Main Result 2023.
NTA will soon upload the JEE Main 2023 Answer key for B.E/B.Tech streams on its portal. Answer keys for Joint Entrance Exam (Main) are released set-wise and Shift wise i.e. for Set-A, Set-B, Set-C & Set-D for Shift 1 & Shift 2 respectively.
How to download NTA JEE Main Answer Key 2023 Online
Many students have appeared in Joint Entrance Exam (Main) for admission to various Engineering courses. The Entrance Exam was held into two papers in Shift-I and Shift-II. Now the board has uploaded JEE Main Exam solution set wise for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Papers. Candidates follow the below steps to download JEE Mains 2023 Answer Sheet –
- Candidates visit official website i.e. www.jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Go to the Public Notice Section
- Click on ‘ Display of Answer Keys for JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 1’
- Read the Answer Key Notice and select “Provisional Final Key BE/B.Tech (Paper 1)”
- Calculate probable Exam score using JEE Main Answer Key
- Save and take a printout of the NTA JEE Main Exam Solution 2023.
How to Challenge NTA JEE Main Answer Key 2023
Once you get the Provisional JEE Mains Session 1 Exam Solution, aspirants are allowed to raise objections against the Answers given in the Answer Sheet wherever they think the answer is incorrect. In order to raise objections, aspirants have to note the Question ID and Answer given through the JEE Main Answer Key. Along with the correct Answer. and then apply through the link given to aspirants along with payment of a processing fee of Rs 200 for each question
- Visit the official website i.e https://jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click ‘Challenge (s) regarding Answer Key.
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit
- Click ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’.
- You will see the following Question IDs are in sequential order: For JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 1 (June 2023)
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the most appropriate Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload
- After clicking your desired option, for Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry for Paper 1 (B.E. /B. Tech.), Mathematics / Aptitude Test for Paper 2(B.Arch.), and Mathematics /Aptitude Test / Planning for Paper 2B (B.Planning), scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee @ ₹ 200/- for each question challenged.
How to calculate Score through JEE Main Answer Key 2023
Candidates may calculate their JEE Main Exam Score through Shift 1 & Shift 2 Answer key. If any aspirant is facing any issue regarding the same then follow these steps –
- To calculate the scores first, download the JEE Shift 1 & 2 Answer key by following the above procedure.
- After that, they should start Checking your answers from the Answer key
- And then JEE Main Answer matches the Recorded Responses and you have to add on 4 Marks.
- If in case the answer which you mark did not match then deduct 1 mark from it.
- And last, calculate the total marks and that will be your all-over scores for the JEE Mains Exam.
Disclaimer – Hence, Aspirants are required to download JEE Main Answer key 2023. And they have to calculate probable Exam scores before declaring JEE Main 2023 Solved Question Papers. They may ask any query by putting comments here if any.