JEE Main Answer key 2022 – Download NTA JEE (Main) Exam Solution, JEE Main Paper-1 & paper-2 Solved Question Answers
National Testing Agency has released Provisional Answer Keys and Question Paper with Recorded Responses for Answer key Challenge for JEE (Main)- 2022. The Authority has conducted Session 1 of the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) from 23 to 29 June 2022 in CBT mode. The Department has uploaded the provisional Answer keys for Paper 1 (B.E/B.Tech), Paper 2A (B.Arch) and Paper 2B (B.Planning).
Aspirants should check JEE Main Answer key 2022 set-wise (Set-A, Set-B, Set-C & Set-D). they can calculate probable Exam Marks using JEE Mains Paper Solution. They can see JEE Main Question Paper with recorded Responses and Match their OMR Sheet.
NTA is also conducting JEE Main (Session 2) from 25th July 2022. And many students are waiting for JEE Main July Exam Solution. The facility to raise objections in the Answer sheet was open. The grievances/objections submitted by the aspirants will be reviewed by the NTA After which the Final JEE Main Answer key 2022 will be announced.
NTA JEE Main Answer key 2022- JEE Mains Session 2 Exam Solution
The Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main) comprises two papers. Paper-1 is conducted for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs (B.E/B.Tech) at and NITs, IITs. Paper-2 is organized for admission to B.Arch and B.Planning courses in the Country.
The B.E/B.Tech Entrance Exam was held for 300 Marks. There will 25 Questions from each section of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Now aspirants are able to see sum of all right responses and minus incorrect responses from the total sum. They may take an idea about probable JEE Main Score using JEE Main Solved Question Papers.
JEE (Main) 2022 Answer Key Details
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination (Main)|
|Admission Course||B.E/B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Planning|
|JEE Mains Date||JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 1: 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29 June 2022
JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 2: 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30 July 2022
|Category||NTA JEE Main Answer Key|
|JEE Main Session||Session – 1|
|JEE Main Answer Key||Release Soon|
|Exam Centers||3500 Cities in India|
|Type of Test||National Level Entrance Test|
Importance of JEE Main Answer Key 2022
The Answer key of JEE Main 2022 has issued by the board on 04 July 2022. Aspirants will be able to see their JEE Main Session 2 B.E/B.Tech Paper 1 Answer key using below official link. The Answer key is very important for students who have appeared in Joint Entrance Exam (Main). They may know their expected JEE Main Score before declaring the Result.
NTA has uploaded the JEE Main 2022 Answer key for B.E/B.Tech streams on its portal. Answer keys for Joint Entrance Exam (Main) are released set-wise and Shift wise i.e. for Set-A, Set-B, Set-C & Set-D for Shift 1 & Shift 2 respectively.
How to download NTA JEE Main Answer key 2022 Online
Many students have appeared in Joint Entrance Exam (Main) for admission to various Engineering courses. The Entrance Exam was held into two papers in Shift-I and Shift-II. Now the board has uploaded JEE Main Exam solution set wise for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Papers. Candidates follow the below steps to download JEE Mains 2022 Answer Sheet-
- Candidates visit official website i.e. www.jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Go to the Public Notice Section
- Click on ‘ Display of Provisional Answer Keys and Question Paper with Recorded Responses for Answer Key Challenge for JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 1’
- Read the Answer key Notice and select “Provisional Final Key BE/B.Tech (Paper 1)”
- Calculate probable Exam score using JEE Main Answer key
- Save and take a printout of the NTA JEE Main 2022 Answer Sheet
How to Challenge JEE Main 2022 Answer Key
Once you get the Provisional JEE Mains Answer key, aspirants are allowed to raise objections against the Answers given in the Answer Sheet wherever they think the answer is incorrect. In order to raise objections, aspirants have to note the Question ID and Answer given through the Answer key of JEE Main 2022 Along with the correct Answer. and then apply through the link given to aspirants along with payment of a processing fee of Rs 200 for each question
- Visit the official website i.e https://jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click ‘Challenge (s) regarding Answer Key’
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit
- Click ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’.
- You will see the following Question IDs are in sequential order: For JEE (Main) – 2022 Session 1 (June 2022)
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the most appropriate Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload
- After clicking your desired option, for Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry for Paper 1 (B.E. /B. Tech.), Mathematics / Aptitude Test for Paper 2(B.Arch.), and Mathematics /Aptitude Test / Planning for Paper 2B (B.Planning), scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee @ ₹ 200/- for each question challenged
How to calculate Score through JEE Main Answer key
Candidates may calculate their JEE Main Exam Score through Shift 1 & Shift 2 Answer key. If any aspirant is facing any issue regarding the same then follow these steps –
- To calculate the scores first, download the JEE Shift 1 & 2 Answer key by following the above procedure.
- After that, they should start Checking your answers from the Answer key
- And then JEE Main Answer matches the Recorded Responses and you have to add on 4 Marks.
- If in case the answer which you mark did not match then deduct 1 mark from it.
- And last, calculate the total marks and that will be your all-over scores for the JEE Mains Exam.
Hence, Aspirants are required to download JEE Main Answer key 2022. And they have to calculate probable Exam scores before declaring JEE Main 2022 Solved question Papers. They may ask any query by putting comments here if any.