HSSC Assistant Lineman Result 2021 – Download Haryana ALM Exam Score, Haryana Assistant Lineman Cut off Marks/ Merit List, and check how to download Haryana SSC Assistant Lineman Result 2021
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will soon announce the Haryana SSC Assistant Lineman Exam result for various posts. The officials had conducted the HSSC Assistant Lineman written examination for the post of Assistant Lineman (ALM) for DHBVNL and UHBVNL Department Exam against the advt. No. 12/2019 and Advt no. 11/2019 soon. Candidates who have applied can download the HSSC Assistant Lineman Result 2021 from the link provided below.
We had also mentioned the HSSC Assistant Lineman Cut off Marks/ Merit List, and the steps to download Haryana SSC Assistant Lineman Result 2021 for a candidate to know more about the ALM exam. For the latest updates candidates can visit our website on a regular basis.
HSSC Assistant Lineman Result 2021 – Haryana ALM Cut off Marks
The HSSC has announced the official notification for the various posts under Advt. no. 11/2019/ Advt No. 12/2019 to fill a total of 2978 Vacancies. The selection of the applicant will be on the basis Haryana SSC Assistant Lineman Written Test.
Those who will qualify for the written exam will proceed to the further examination rounds. For more read the entire article. Below you can see Haryana ALM Exam Cut off Marks/ Merit List.
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior System Manager, Junior Software Developer Assistant Lineman, Assistant Law Officer, Lower Divisional Clerk, Protection Assistant, Store Assistant, Section Officer Account, Divisional Accountant, Pharmacist, Junior Scale Stenographer, Steno Typist, Upper Divisional Clerk, Hindi Translator, Junior Accountant, and Other Posts|
|Total Vacancies||2978 Vacancies|
|HSSC Assistant Exam Date (Advt. No. 12/2019)||Announce Later|
|HSSC Assistant Exam Date (Advt. No. 11/2019)||Announce Later
|Category||HSSC Assistant Lineman Result|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Socio-Economic criteria and experience|
एचएसएससी सहायक लाइनमैन परिणाम 2021
हरियाणा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग जल्द ही विभिन्न पदों के लिए हरियाणा SSC सहायक लाइनमैन परीक्षा परिणाम की घोषणा करेगा। अधिकारियों ने डीआरएससी सहायक लाइनमैन के लिए डीएचबीवीएनएल और यूएचबीवीएनएल विभाग परीक्षा के लिए सहायक लाइनमैन (एएलएम) के पद के लिए लिखित परीक्षा आयोजित की थी। क्रमांक 12/2019 16 तक के लिए, अधिवक्ता सं। जिन उम्मीदवारों ने आवेदन किया है, वे नीचे दिए गए लिंक से एचएसएससी सहायक लाइनमैन परिणाम 2021 डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
हमने ALM परीक्षा के बारे में और अधिक जानने के लिए हरियाणा सहायक लाइनमैन कट ऑफ मार्क्स / मेरिट सूची, और हरियाणा SSC सहायक लाइनमैन रिजल्ट 2021 को डाउनलोड करने के चरणों का भी उल्लेख किया था। नवीनतम अपडेट के लिए उम्मीदवार नियमित रूप से हमारी वेबसाइट पर जा सकते हैं।
How to Download Haryana Assistant Lineman Result 2021
Candidates can download and check the Haryana ALM Exam Result 2021 by following the steps provided below. Candidates who have applied for the Haryana SSC Assistant Lineman Written Exam can download the exam score for the various posts.
- Visit the Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s official website i.e. hssc.gov.in.
- On the Mains page of HSSC, search for the HSSC ALM Exam Notices.
- Find the link of the Haryana SSC Assistant Lineman Result for Download.
- Click on that link.
- And enter the login details such as User Name and Password.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- The HSSC Assistant Lineman Result 2021 will see in front of your window screen.
- Download and take a printout of the Haryana Assistant Lineman Exam Score for further use.
Post Wise HSSC ALM Result
|Post Name||Exam Date||Result Link|
|14 March 2020||Available NOW|
Developer Cat. no. 23
|24 February 2020 (Monday)||Click here|
|Divisional Accountant Cat. No. 09||24 February 2020 (Monday)||Click here|
|Upper Divisional Clerk
(Field Cadre) Cat. No. 14
|24 February 2020 (Monday)||Available NOW|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (cat. No. 04)||25 February 2020 (Tuesday)||Available NOW|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (cat. No. 26)||26 February 2020 (Wednesday)||Click here|
Engineer Cat. No. 01
|27 February 2020 (Thursday)||Click here|
|Lower Divisional Clerk
(Head Office Cadre) Cat. No. 16
|28 February 2020 (Friday)||Available NOW|
|Lower Divisional Clerk
(Field Cadre) Cat. No. 13
|29 February 2020(Saturday)||Available NOW|
|Junior Accountant Cat. No. 18||01 March 2020 (Sunday)||Click here|
Account Cat. No. 08
|01 March 2020 (Sunday)||Click here|
|Upper Divisional Clerk Cat. No. 27||01 Marc 2020 (Sunday)||Click here|
|Store Assistant Cat. No. 07||02 March 2020 (Monday)||Click here|
|Protection Assistant Cat. No. 06||03 March 2020 (Tuesday)||Click here|
HSSC Assistant Lineman Cut off Marks/ Merit List
The Department of Haryana Staff Selection Commission will release the Haryana Assistant Lineman Cut-off Marks/ Merit List on its official website after the HSSC ALM Exam Result. And the Haryana SSC Assistant Lineman Merit List shows the maximum marks that are secured by the candidates in the written test.
The OFB Cut off Score is the qualifying score of the students to get selected in all rounds for the HSSC Assistant Lineman job. So, check the HSSC Assistant Lineman Result 2021 from the official website.
Haryana Assistant Lineman Exam Scheme
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission ALM Exam will be either online or OMR Based. The written exam will be of a total of 90 marks and the rest 10 marks are for the socio-economic experience.
|Written Exam||90 Marks|
|Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience||10 Marks|
Note – The HSSC ALM written examination will be of 90 marks shall be divided into two parts:-
- 75% Weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Math’s, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable
- 25% Weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience
- 5 marks will be awarded if the applicant belongs to such a Denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.
- 5 Marks will be allotted to neither the candidate nor any person from among the aspirant’s family is was or has been a regular employee in any department.
- The first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years.
- A maximum of 8 marks will be awarded for the experience. No marks will be awarded for any period of fewer than six months.
- 5 Marks will be allotted if the candidate is a widow.
- The first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years.
Disclaimer – We have gathered all the details from internet sources or from the official website. You will get all the details & links to download the HSSC Assistant Lineman Result 2021. Please comments on the comment box if you have any queries related to this post.