East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019-2020, ECR Apprentice Jobs Notification, East Coast Railway Vacancy Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Syllabus/Exam Pattern and fill ECR Application form
Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar invites East Coast Railway Apprentice Online Form to find eligibility for Apprentices. The Board is filling 1216 Apprentices vacancies in various trades. This is a great career opportunity for all those candidates who are waiting for the latest Railway Jobs. The recruitment body is going to fill 1216 Apprentice Vacancies 2020 posts in different units of the department. Learn more about the East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 in the below description.
Candidates should be passed 10th Class Exam with minimum 50% marks for East Coast Railway Jobs. The application process will be started from 7th December 2019. Using the Below official link, aspirants may fill the online application form for East Coast Railway Apprentice Vacancies. The RRC east coast railway online application can be filled till 6th January 2020 from the online portal @ rrcbbs.org.in.
ईस्ट कोस्ट रेलवे, रेलवे भर्ती सेल, भुवनेश्वर ने ईस्ट कोस्ट रेलवे विभाग में अपरेंटिस के पद के लिए अधिसूचना जारी की है। भर्ती निकाय विभाग की विभिन्न इकाइयों में 1216 अपरेंटिस रिक्तियों 2020 पदों को भरने जा रहा है। नीचे दिए गए विवरण में ईस्ट कोस्ट रेलवे भर्ती 2020 के बारे में अधिक जानें।
ईसीआर आरआरसी 2020 भर्ती के लिए महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां
- ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की तिथि शुरू: 07-12-2019 11:00 बजे
- ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि: 06-01-2020 को 23:59 बजे
RRC East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019-2020- Railway ECR Apprentice Notification
Apply Online for 1216 Apprentice Vacancies Posts: To fill the vacant posts of East Coast Railway Apprentice in a number of units, unlimited applications are required from interested and qualified candidates. Before filling the online application form, candidates are advised to read the entire advertisement carefully. Candidates can see the complete information of East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019-2020 notification in the sections given below.
- Organization: East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar
- Notification No.: ECoR/RRC/Act Appr/2019
- Total Vacancies- 1216
- Post Name- Apprentices
- Job Category- Railway Jobs
- Location- Pan India
- Application Mode- Online
- Official website- https://eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in/
East Coast Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Details
Candidates go through the below table for RRC ECR 1216 Apprentice Vacancies
RRC ECR Vacancy Details unit-wise
|East Coast Railway, Headquarter||10|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||250|
|Khurda Road Division||317|
Eligibility Criteria for East Coast Railway Apprentice Jobs
Candidates check the below section for the eligibility criteria in East Coast Railway Apprentice Bharti 2020. Education qualification of the candidate applying online for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019-20 must be as following
Qualification- Candidates should possess 10th Class examination or its equivalent (less than 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks from recognized Board and have National trade certificate in relevant trades.
Note- For Trade Welder (Gas & Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Wiremen & Carpenter: 8th Class with National trade certificate in relevant trades.
Age limit – The age of candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the cutoff date of Notification.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC Candidates
- For Person with Disability, the upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years
Application Fee for RRC ECR Apprentice Jobs 2020
Candidates check the East Coast Railway application fee category-wise for given below:
- For SC/ ST, PwD, Women: NIL
- For Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment– The Payment can be done through online gateway/ debit card/ credit card/ internet banking/ e-wallets etc. For online payment/refund, transaction charges if any will be done by the candidate.
RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates check the below East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019-20 Selection Process, same for all categories:
- Selection will be on the basis of the merit list prepared in respect of all the eligible candidates who apply against the East Coast Railway Jobs Notification 2020.
- The merit list will be prepared by taking an average of Matriculation [with minimum 50% marks) + ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) marks.
- The Recruitment Panel will be prepared to take the average of % marks obtained by the candidate in both matriculation and ITI exam giving equal weightage to both.
How to Apply Online for RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Candidates check the process to Apply for RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Online
- Aspirants should apply Online by visiting www.rrcbbs.org.in.
- Candidates are required to click on the RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice online application link provided for filling online application.
- Fill & check the personal details/Bio-DATA etc carefully, including all documents in proper formats.
- Candidates should ensure that all details & documents are exactly as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
Note: Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to the cancellation of Candidate and Debut too.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification before Apply Online for East Coast Railway Apprentice Vacancies
|Apply Online till 6TH January 2020 at 23:59 Hrs||Registration | Login|
|Other Links||Click Here|
|East Coast Railway Apprentice Notification||Download here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Here we have given complete details of RRC East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019-2020. Candidates can also check details of RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Exam Hall Ticket, RRC East Coast Railway ApprenticeExam Dates, RRC East Coast Railway Exam scheme, RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Selection Process & other important links in above description good luck for the exam.