DTE Assam Grade IV Admit Card 2021 – DTE Assam Junior Assistant Exam Hall Ticket 2021, Assam DTE Exam Date 2021, Exam Pattern, DTE Assam Call Letter Details, How to download DTE Assam Grade IV, Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021, and DTE Assam Selection Process
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Assam invites applicants to take an exam for Assam Grade IV and Junior Assistant Posts. DTE Assam Exam is scheduled on 04th October 2021. Candidates are required to download the Grade III Grade IV Call Letter and must carry it to the exam hall. The DTE Assam Grade IV Admit Card 2021 is now released on 24th September 2021 on the official website and we will provide you the link here to directly download the hall ticket. You can also check the Admission Certificate through online mode using the above official website link.
You will see details related to the DTE Assam Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021, How to download the Call Letter and Check Assam DTE Exam Pattern. Stay tuned with us to get the latest updates for Exam 2021. You must have necessary details like Name, Registration Number, and Date of birth to download the Exam Call letter for Examination. You will also get information about the details of the Exam.
DTE Assam Grade IV Admit Card 2021 – Assam DTE Junior Assistant Hall Ticket
Directorate of Technical Education Assam will organize Examination for the Grade 3, Grade 4 & Junior Assistant exam on 04th October 2021. We have shared complete details about the Assam DTE Exam. The candidates who applied for Jr Assistant and Grade IV can now download the hall ticket. The article also has information about details printed on your Permission Letter and what is the selection process.
Assam DTE Exam Date 2021
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Assam Exam Dates for Grade IV, Grade III, and Junior Assistant 04th October 2021. To attend the Exam you have to carry the admit card and along with One ID Proof is necessary and then Only they all get the permission to attend the Exam on the DTE Assam Exam Date 2021. Any type of electronic gadget is not permitted to carry in the Exam Hall. You must read out the Rules and regulations that are given on the DTE Assam Admit Card 2021 before going to the exam.
DTE Assam Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021
|Organization Name||Directorate of Technical Education, Assam (DTE)|
|Post Name||Grade 4 & Junior Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||Grade IV – 85 and JA – 83|
|Exam Date||04th October 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||24th September 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
DTE Assam Exam Call Letter 2021 – Mentioned Details
After downloading the Assam DTE Jr Assistant Admit Card 2021 from online mode candidates must go through for the details present on it. Any correction in your details you can contact the exam authority as early as possible. Late complaints/quarries will not be answered.
- Candidates Name
- Roll Number
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Exam Hall Number
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Duration of the Online Test
- Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Examination Centre Code
|FSSAI Stage II Admit Card 2021||Bihar Driver Constable Admit Card 2021|
|DBT JRF Admit Card 2021||Nainital Bank SO Admit Card 2021|
DTE Assam Exam Pattern 2021
For your convenience, we had given DTE Assam Grade IV and Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2021, and then you can check this section. We had given the tabular column below for a better understanding of the DTE Assam Grade 4 Exam Pattern 2021. You can save these details from the below table.
Grade 4 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Questions & Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies||25 Questions & 25 Marks||2 hours|
|Aptitude & Reasoning||25 Questions & 25 Marks|
|English||25 Questions & 25 Marks|
|Computer Knowledge||25 Questions & 25 Marks|
Junior Assistant Exam Pattern Phase I
|Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude||30||30|
|General Knowledge with special emphasis on Assam||20||20|
|Fundamentals of Computer||10||10|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Duration – 02 Hours|
Junior Assistant Test Pattern Phase II
|Computer Proficiency Test||50||1 Hour|
How to download DTE Assam Grade IV, Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021
- Firstly open the official site of the Directorate of Technical Education i.e.dte.assam.gov.in.
- Now scroll down the page, and then go to Recruitment Section.
- Then, find the DTE Assam Grade IV Admit Card 2021 link and Click on it.
- Fill up the login credentials in the required fields like application number, date of birth
- DTE Assam Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2021 will display on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it for the exam.
DTE Assam Grade IV & Junior Assistant Exam 2021 – ID Proofs Required
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
DTE Assam Selection Process 2021
For Junior Assistant, Junior Instructor & Scientific Assistant –
- Candidates will be Short Listed based on the overall academic records.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the Written Test.
- Written Test & Computer Proficiency/Practical Test
- Details of the written test & computer proficiency test will be uploaded on the website and will also be published in the News Paper.
For Grade-IV Bearer, Peon, Chowkidar, Workshop Jugali, Mali –
- Candidates will have to appear in a Written Test for selection.
- Written Test: Details of the written test will be uploaded on the website and published in the News Paper.
Disclaimer – Candidates we have given all the information related to DTE Assam Grade IV Admit Card 2021 from the official website. You will get links to download when the officials release it. Any problem, while downloading gives us a comment on the comment box.