CTET Syllabus 2021 – Check CBSE CTET Exam Syllabus, CTET January Exam Preparation Tips, CTET Exam Pattern, CTET (Paper I & Paper II) Syllabus, CTET Previous Year Papers PDF
The Department of Central Board of Secondary Education has been released the Notification of Central Teacher Eligibility Test January 2021. The Exam authority will hold the CTET Entrance Exam in September month. The candidate who is appearing and searching for CTET Syllabus 2021 can check the bottom section of the article. This time lots of students are preparing for the latest Teacher Vacancies.
Students who want a selection in the CTET July 2021 Exam can follow the Exam Pattern and CBSE CTET Exam Syllabus for better preparation for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021. The candidate is able to download the CTET January 2021 Exam Syllabus PDF from below. The Central Government is finding the eligibility for primary, Elementary Teacher. The CTET will be held for paper-I (Primary Stage- Classes I-V) and paper-II (Elementary Stage- Classes VI-VIII).
Latest News– The Central Board of Secondary education will conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET 2021) on 31st January 2021. Aspirants who were waiting for the CTET Exam Hall Ticket stay tuned here for upcoming updates and information.
CTET Syllabus 2021 – CBSE CTET Exam Pattern
The Central Board of Secondary Education is finding eligibility for teachers through the Central Teacher Eligibility Test. Lots of candidates are preparing for CTET July 2021 Exam. Candidates who will qualify TET certificate will able to apply online for Primary Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT).
|Department Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET January 2021)|
|Post Name||Paper-I: Primary Teacher (Classes I-V)|
|Paper-II: Elementary Teacher (Classes VI-VIII)|
|Type of Exam||National level Entrance Exam|
|Category||CBSE CTET Exam Syllabus 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Teaching Jobs|
|CTET Admit Card Release Date||Announce Soon|
|CTET July Exam Date||31st January 2021|
CTET सिलेबस 2021 – CBSE CTET परीक्षा पैटर्न
केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा विभाग ने केंद्रीय शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा 2021 की अधिसूचना जारी कर दी है। परीक्षा प्राधिकरण 5 जुलाई 2020 को CTET प्रवेश परीक्षा आयोजित करेगा। जो उम्मीदवार CTET सिलेबस 2021 के लिए उपस्थित और खोज कर रहे हैं, वे नीचे के खंड की जांच कर सकते हैं। लेख का। इस बार बहुत सारे छात्र नवीनतम शिक्षक रिक्तियों की तैयारी कर रहे हैं। केंद्र सरकार प्राथमिक, प्राथमिक शिक्षक के लिए पात्रता पा रही है। CTET पेपर- I (प्राइमरी स्टेज- I-V) और पेपर- II (एलिमेंट्री स्टेज- क्लास VI-VIII) के लिए आयोजित किया जाएगा।
जो छात्र CTET जुलाई 2021 परीक्षा में एक भाग चाहते हैं, वे केंद्रीय शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा 2021 की बेहतर तैयारी के लिए परीक्षा पैटर्न और CBSE CTET Exam Syllabus 2021 का अनुसरण कर सकते हैं। उम्मीदवार CTET जुलाई 2021 परीक्षा सिलेबस पीडीएफ को नीचे से डाउनलोड करने में सक्षम है।
CTET Exam Pattern 2021
The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test into two Papers (Paper I & Paper-II). Candidates who opted for paper-I will able for Primary Teacher (classes I to V) and paper-II will be held for Elementary Teacher (classes VI to VIII).
CTET Exam Pattern 2021 – The Both (Paper I & Paper II) will carry 150 multiple choice types questions from various sections. The CBSE CTET Exam will be of a Total of 150 Marks. The CTET question paper contains from Child Development and Pedagogy, Language, Mathematics, Social studies, and Environmental studies subjects.
CBSE CTET Paper I Exam – Primary Stage (Classes I to V)
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks||2 Hour 30 minutes|
|Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
CBSE CTET Paper II Exam – Elementary Stage (Classes VI to VIII)
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||2 Hour 30 minutes|
|Mathematics & Science (for Mathematics & Science teacher) OR Social Studies/ Social Science (for Social Studies/ Social Science teacher) *For any other teacher – either (IV) or (V)||60||60|
- The CBSE CTET Exam will be multiple choice types.
- In the CTET Exam, each question will one mark.
- There will be no negative marking in the CTET Exam.
- There will be two papers on the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
- The Paper-I will be for a person who wants to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- The Paper-II will be for a person who wants to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
- A person who wants to be a teacher for (classes I to V & classes VI to VIII) will have to appear for both the papers (Paper I & Paper-II).
CTET Syllabus 2021 – Download CTET July 2020 Exam Syllabus PDF
A candidate who is searching for CTET January Exam Syllabus can download the CBSE CTET Syllabus PDF from the below section. With the help of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus, you can prepare for Paper I & Paper-II. In the below section you will get both (Paper I & Paper II) Syllabus.
CBSE CTET Syllabus 2021 – Child Development & Pedagogy
- Child Development
- How Children learn & think
- Individual Differences
- Teaching-learning process
- The right to Education Act 2009
- Role of Heredity & environment
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment
- Theories of learning and its implication
CTET July 2021 Exam Syllabus – Language I
- Unseen Prose Passage
- Teaching Learning Materials
- Principles of Teaching English
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation
- Framing Questions Including Who-questions
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus 2021 – Language II
- Basic knowledge of the English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription
- English, Unseen Poem
- Principles of the Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Literary Terms
CBSE CTET Exam Syllabus 2021 – Mathematics
- Light & Sound
- Force and Motion
- Lines and Angles
- Chemical Substances
- Human body and health
- Area of Plane figures
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Syllabus 2021 – Environmental Studies
- Matter and Energy
- Approaches to presenting concepts
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science
- Clothes and Habitats
- Living Beings
- Our Culture & Civilization
- Personal Hygiene
- Experimentation/Practical Work
- Concept & scope of Environment Studies
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Exam 2021 Preparation Tips
- Candidate first search for updated syllabus & exam pattern for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 (CTET July 2021.
- Try to solve previous year question papers for better preparation.
- Read NCERT & NCF Books for CTET July 2020 Exam.
- Try to solve and attend Mock Tests online for preparation.
- Make notes for last time exam revision for CBSE CTET July 2020 Exam.
CBSE CTET Previous Year Papers 2021
For the preparation of the CTET July 2021 Exam, check the CTET Previous Year Question Papers. The candidate can download the CTET Exam Question paper and latest study material from the link given below. From the link given below check the CTET Previous Paper PDF for Exam Preparation.
|CTET Application Form 2020||Download Notification|
|CBSE CTET Admit Card 2020 Name wise||Download Here|
|CTET Answer Key 2020||Check Here|
|CTET Cut off Marks 2020||Check Here|
|CBSE CTET Result 2020||Click Here|
Disclaimer – Guys, We have mentioned full details about the CTET Syllabus 2021 from here. For more details like CTET Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, and Cut off marks, Question paper, and Exam marks check the above links. We hope that all candidates will easily download CBSE CTET Syllabus 2021 by this article. If you face any problem while downloading or any type of query you comment on the comment box.