APSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2021, Assam JE Hall Ticket, Assam PSC JE Exam Date 2021 – The Assam Public Service Commission has uploaded the Junior Engineer Admit Card Link on its official website. Candidates are advised to download the Hall Ticket 2021 by visiting the link given below in the article. The Assam Junior Engineer (Civil) Written Exam will conduct in December 2021 (Tentative). You can download it by entering the registration number and date of birth.
The officials will fill Various Vacancies for Junior Engineer Trainee Civil Post under the advertisement 03/2021. APSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2021 is a mandatory document in the Screening Test. Applicants can check the Assam PSC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket Date, Exam Date, and JE Exam Pattern from this article. Read the complete post and save all the important details for the exam.
APSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2021, Assam JE Exam Call Letter
The Assam Public Service Commission has been issued notification for Junior Engineer in Civil. Many candidates applied for Jr Engineer Vacancy and now they are waiting for Assam JE Admit Card. The Selection Process will be made based on Marks obtained in the Screening Test, and Personal Interview. For more read the whole article.
Assam Junior Engineer Exam Date
- Organization Name – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
- Post Name – Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Posts – Various
- No. – 03/2021
- Exam Date – December 2021
- Admit Card Date – December 2021
- Category – Hall Ticket
- Selection Process – Screening Test
- Job Location – Assam
- Official Website – apsc.nic.in
Assam PSC JE Selection Process
The officials will select the applicants for JE Recruitment by conducting the Screening Test, Written Exam followed by the Interview. The final selection will be based on the basis of the total score obtained by the applicants in the recruitment process.
- Screening Test
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
APSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2021
In this section, you will get the Exam Pattern for JE –
- Junior Engineer Exam is of Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- Paper will have 2 sections i.e., General Studies & Engineering Discipline sections.
- The maximum marks of the test will be 300 Marks
- The duration to solve of the Assam JE Exam 2021 is 3 hours 30 minutes.
|General Studies||200||200||2 Hours|
|Engineering Discipline (Civil)||100||100||1 Hour 30 Min|
|Total||300 Marks||300||3 hours 30 Min|
How to download Assam Junior Engineer Admit Card 2021
All eligible aspirants can see the below points to download the APSC JE Hall Ticket 2021 by entering the registration number and date of birth. Follow the below step by step process to get the call letter for the test.
- Visit the Assam Public Service Commission webpage i.e. apsc.nic.in.
- From the Home page, search for the Call Letter/ Admit Card Tab on the left.
- Thereafter, search for the link of Download admit card for Screening Test for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) under Panchayat & Rural Development Deptt. vide Advt. No. 03/2021.
- Next, click on that link and fill in the login details like Registration Number & Date of Birth.
- Your APSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2021 is in front of you.
- Download and take a printout of it for the Written Exam.
Details to be mentioned on APSC JE Hall Ticket
The contenders can check the mentioned below details to be present in the Junior Engineer Hall Ticket.
- Applicant Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Date and Time
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Important Instruction of examination
- Signature of Applicant
Along with the Assam PSC Junior Engineer Call Letter 2021, you must also carry ID proof while attending the exam.
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
Disclaimer – Candidates we have given all the information related to APSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2021 from the official website. You will get links to download it. Any problem, while downloading the Exam Call Letter, gives us a comment on the comment box.
|DME Assam Grade IV Admit Card|
Frequently Asked Questions
On which date the Assam JE Call Letter 2021 is released?
Assam JE Call Letter 2021 will release in December 2021 (Tentative).
What is the scheduled exam date for APSC Junior Engineer Exam 2021?
Candidates of the APSC Junior Engineer Exam 2021 will conduct in December 2021 (Tentative).
What else should I carry to the exam center along with the admit card to the exam center?
Applicants need to carry Admit Card along with any one of the authorization documents such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc