AP Grama Sachivalayam DV Admit Card 2021- Download APGS Exam Hall Ticket name wise, Check AP Ward, Grama Sachivalayam Exam Date Post wise, and Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket for Panchayat Secretary. Village Revenue Officer, Animal Husbandry Assistant Livestock Assistant, MPEO, Women Police Attendant & Various Other Posts
Good news for all candidates who are preparing for the latest Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs. Now the Government gave a green single to organize “Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward” Sachivalayam Recruitment – 2021. It is expected that the written test for all posts is to be held from 20th to 26th September 2021. Like this, all students stay tuned here and access the APGS Admit Card Name wise. The government is finding eligibility for 16,207 vacancies at Grama Sachivalayam for several different posts in Urban and Rural Areas.
From here all candidates are able to download AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card 2021. They have to log in with a user ID (Registration Number) and password (Date of birth) to access the AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket Name wise. They should also carry APGS Hall Ticket at the exam center. If they face any mistake/doubt to get AP Grama Sachivalayam Call Letter then must contact to exam cell at below given details.
AP Grama Sachivalayam DV Admit Card 2021 – APGS Panchayat Secretary Exam Hall Ticket
The Andhra Pradesh Government has announced the Notification for various Grama Sachivalayam vacancies. Many applicants have applied for 16,207 vacancies of Panchayat Secretary, Village Revenue Officer (VRO), Livestock Assistant, MPEO, Women Police Attendant, etc
There are various recruitment rounds for the final Selection on the desired post. Therefore we advised all contenders that must prepare well for the exam and follow instructions available on AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Hall Ticket.
APGS Admit Card 2021 Details
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Recruitment Name||Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment – 2021|
|Job Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Location||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Mode of Exam||Offline or Online|
|Last Date to apply online||January 2022|
|APGS Admit Card date||November 2021|
|Exam Date||September 2021|
|Post Category||AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card|
What is the importance of AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2021
It is mandatory for all candidates to carry the AP Grama Sachivalayam DV Admit Card at the exam center. Because they won’t allow in the test center without having the Admit Card. So the APGS Exam Hall Ticket is a very important document to give the recruitment examination.
On the other hand, it contains useful details about candidates. Their details are verified by invigilators at the time of examination. If you face any mistake in detail then it should be correct by contact with the exam cell as soon as possible. The followings details are available on the AP Grama Sachivalayam Document Verification admit Card-
- Name, Father name and Mother Name of Candidate
- Space for Photograph and Signature
- Day and date of Examination
- Exam Time
- Test Center Name, Code and Address
- Caste and Category
- Roll Number and Registration number
- General instructions for Examination
- Paper Pattern and Section name of Syllabus
How to download AP Grama/Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card Name wise
The Admit Card for AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam will issue in online mode. No Admit Card will be sent by post/person. At the time of downloading the APGS Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket, candidates have the necessary credentials. They log in using Registration Number and Date of birth to download APGS Exam Call Letter. Follow the below steps to download AP Grama Sachivalayam hall Ticket –
- First students will have to visit the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam i.e. gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in to download the APGS Admit Card
- On the home page, they can easily find the link of Hall Ticket click on it.
- There they click on the link and a new page will appear on the screen of the device.
- Here candidates will have to enter login credentials as required such as User ID and password
- Now click on the “Submit” button.
- Now they will be able to see AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2021
- Save and take a print out for further reference.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket Post wise
|Post Name||Exam Date||Download Admit Card|
|Panchayat Secretary/Mahila Police/Ward Administrative Sec. /Welfare Education Asst||September 2021||Download here|
|VRO/Village Surveyor, Engg Assistant/Ward Amenities Secretary||September 2021||Download here|
|Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary, Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II)||September 2021||Download here|
|Village Agriculture Assistant, Ward Education and Data processing Secretary||September 2021||Download here|
|Ward Planning and Regulation Secretary, ANM Ward health Secretary (Grade-III)||September 2021||Download here|
|Village Horticulture Assistant, Village Sericulture Assistant||September 2021||Download here|
|Village Fisheries Assistant, Village Animal Husbandry Assistant||September 2021||Download here|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Instructions
- Aspirants are suggested to take a print out of Admit Card on the A4 sheet and take one extra copy of the AP Gram Sachivalayam Hall Ticket
- Candidates should visit the test center one day before the Exam so they could find an address that how to reach the venue.
- If a photograph on APGS Admit Card is not visible then examinees are advised to carry 5 extra passport size photos to the exam center.
- To mark the answers on the answer sheets carry blue and black ball Pen to the exam center. Carry a writing pad also to fill up the answers on the sheet.
What can we do when Discrepancy in APGS Hall Ticket?
In case of any mistake to access the AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card 2021 or any discrepancy then aspirants should contact to exam cell. They can also contact at given helpline numbers-
For General Queries
- 9121296051, 9121296052, 9121296053, 9121296054, 9121296055
For the Municipal Administration Department (URBAN) Queries
For Technical Queries
- 9121148061, 9121148062
Documents to carry along with AP Ward/Grama Sachivalayam Exam Call Letter
It is also very mandatory for candidates that they must carry one photo identity card at the test center. The board decided some essential documents to carry along with APGS Hall Ticket on the day of the examination. They can choose one ID card out of the followings-
- A printed copy of AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card 2021
- Government Id proof (Aadhar card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter Id and any other valid Government ID).
FAQs on AP Grama Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket
Question- When will the AP Grama Sachivalayam Call Letter be Released?
Answer- The Department has released the Hall Ticket on September 2021.
Question- When will the WS written Exam organize?
Answer- The WS exam going to be held in September 2021
Question- How many posts are available in AP Sachivalayam Recruitment?
Answer- A total of 16207 vacancies are available in this recruitment.
We have provided this information as per various news resources. Our team is not responsible for any mistake or Information. For any confirmation, students may visit the official website which links are available above here.