AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021 – Latest AIIMS Delhi Jobs for nursing officer Vacancies, Candidates check Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam and NORCET Notification 3803 Vacancy released on aiimsexams.org
All India Institute of Medical Sciences invited an online Application for r the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2021. The Department is recruiting eligible candidates on 3803 posts at level 07 in the pay matrix revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/. Graduate and Diploma holders are able to apply online for AIIMS Nursing Officer Vacancy from here.
The process of applying for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021 has started in August 2021. Candidates have to clear a written test in the month of September 2021 and a Personal Interview for final selection. We advised all aspirants that they must check NORCET Notification for AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Jobs before filling the online form. They must submit the application form on or before August 2021.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021 – AIIMS Nursing Officer Vacancy Notification
|Department Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|CBT Exam Date||September 2021|
|Job Category||Medical Jobs|
|Start date to apply online||August 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||August 2021|
AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Vacancy Details
The Department will fill 3803 vacancies through the “Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility test (NORCET)”. Check Institutes wise Nursing Officer Vacancies
|Institution Name||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total Posts|
|AIIMS New Delhi||270||157||79||35||59||597|
|AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|AIIMS Rae Bareli||239||161||89||45||60||594|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Jobs 2021
If you are going to apply online for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021 then check detailed notification for eligible conditions. Check Eligibility Criteria for appearing in NORCET
Education Qualification- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University
Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council
Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council
Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
Age Limit- To apply online for AIIMS Delhi Jobs, the age of contenders should be between 18-30 years. As per detail on age relaxation given in General conditions Subject to age relaxation as per Recruitment rules of respective AIIMS.
Age relaxation is permissible to various applicants is as under:-
|PWBD + OBC||13 Years|
|PWBD + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECO/SSCOs||5 years|
Application Fee for AIIMS Delhi online Form
The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NET BANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate. The application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
- General OBC Candidates – Rs 1500/-
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS – Rs 1200/-
- Persons with disabilities- exempted
The process to fill AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Application Form
Interested candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021 only through online mode. The Online application can be done through the AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org from August 2021.
The candidate must ensure that images of the photo, signature, and thumb impression should be as per the guidelines mentioned in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ given in the General links and are clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode.
Steps to apply for AIIMS nursing officer Recruitment
- First of all, contenders go to the official web page i.e. https://www.aiimsexams.org/
- Select the Recruitment tab from the home page
- Click on the Nursing Officer link and choose “Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET)-2021”
- Open the Advertisement and read instructions carefully
- Click on Registration/login tab
- Fill in personal and academic details in the online application form
- Upload photograph and signature in the specified format
- Pay the application fee
- Click on submit button and save the Application Form
Required Details to apply online for AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2021
Candidates must endure that they have the following details/information before processing to fill Registration form-
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile phone number (These are essential for registration and subsequent communication).
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking facility.
- Valid Photo ID (as mentioned in the Advertisement/Instructions): This ID (in original) is required to be produced on the day of examination.
- Scanned/digital image of recent color passport size photograph with white background (read Advertisement/Instructions for detail)
- Image of signature (read Advertisement/Instructions for details)
- Image of thumb impression (read Advertisement/Instructions for details)
- If applicable,
- Mark-sheet/Admit Card of Class 12/Class 10 (Board Exams)
- Category Certificate
- Disability certificate
|AIIMS PG Admit card||AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card|
|AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Result||AIIMS Patna Nursing Officer Result|
In this article, all candidates may grab useful details about AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2021. They select the above official link to apply online for AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Jobs. They also can ask any doubt by putting comments here.