UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 – Uttar Pradesh MO Exam Syllabus, UP Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2021, UPPSC Selection Process, UP Medical Officer Subject Wise Syllabus 2021, and UPPSC MO Exam Preparation Tips
The Authority of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct Uttar Pradesh Medical Officer Written Exam soon. Aspirants will need the UP MO Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the good preparation of the paper. After the completion of applications on 05th October 2021, the organization will release the date of the exam. The officials have given the Syllabus 2021 on its official website.
Applicants we have provided the link to download the UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021. From the link mentioned below, you can download it easily. We will advise the candidate to join the coaching institute or online mock test series for selection in the UP MO Written Exam. Scroll down for a detailed syllabus.
UPPSC will fill 610 Posts for Medical officer (Allopath), Veterinary medical officer, Assistant Professor & other. The Uttar Pradesh Medical Officer Syllabus is important for the candidates to score good marks in the examination, with the help of subject-wise syllabus candidates can score well. Details of UP MO Syllabus 2021, Exam Pattern, the Selection process is provided below of the article. You can also check the UP MO Exam Preparation Tips from the below section of the article. For more details related UPPSC Exam, you can refer to our website.
UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 – UP MO Exam Pattern
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is appointing a total of 610 Vacancies for the post of Medical officer (Allopath), Veterinary medical officer, Assistant Professor & other. Those who have filled the Application Form can check the Subject Wise Syllabus from this article. This year lots of candidates have filled the form. Prepare well for the UPPSC MO Paper with the help of Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
Uttar Pradesh Medical Officer Syllabus 2021
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||Medical officer (Allopath), Veterinary medical officer, Assistant Professor & other|
|Total Vacancies||610 Posts|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Selection||Written Exam and Interview|
UP Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2021
The Exam Pattern will be as Follows –
- The UPPSC will conduct the Interview for the Above Vacant Posts.
- In case of a large number of applicants for the post/ posts, the Commission may hold a screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time.
- The Exam will be of Written Objective Type.
- The Question Paper will be of 150 Questions with 150 Marks.
- The Exam will be of 02 Hours.1
- There will be a deduction of One Third (0.33) Marks for Each Wrong Answer in Written Test.
|Objective type||General Studies||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Objective type||Medical Officer Professional Subjects||120 Questions||120 Marks|
|Total||150 Marks||150 Marks|
UP Medical Officer Subject Wise Syllabus 2021
Candidates who have filled the application form of the Veterinary Medical Officer can check the UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021. With the help of Subject-Wise Syllabus, you can score well in the paper. We have mentioned the topics below for you so that you can prepare all the topics till the exam date.
UPPSC MO Exam 2021 Syllabus – General Studies
- Indian Economy and Social Development
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Indian Agriculture
- Current Affairs
- Indian Economy
- Inventions in the World
- General Science
- History of India and Indian National movement
- Indian and World Geography
- Indian Politics
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Polity and Governance
Uttar Pradesh Medical Officer Professional Subjects Syllabus
- O& G
- Skin & VD
- Radio Diagnosis
- Community Medicine
UPPSC MO Exam Preparation Tips
- Search for the updated UP Veterinary Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Examination.
- Make notes for last time revision for the Test.
- Make a self-study time table and start study under the expert guidelines.
- Attend an online series of Mock Tests for preparation.
- Make short notes on difficult topics and revise them regularly till the exam date.
- Solve previous year question papers for better preparation of Exams.
UPPSC MO Selection Process 2021
- Screening Test (Written Exam) – The Screening Test may be Conducted If Board Accepts the Large Numbers of Candidates.
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released Notification for 610 Medical Officer Vacancies. The Government is giving employment to jobless candidates. Candidates can apply for MO (Allopath), Veterinary Medical officer, Assistant professor Posts. The eligible and capable aspirants can apply online for UPPSC Medical officer Recruitment 2021 from 05th September 2021. The eligibility should be Graduate and Post Graduate degree for Uttar Pradesh Medical officer jobs. The Last Date to submit the UPPSC MO Vacancy Application form is on or before 05th October 2021.
(Frequently Asked Question)
Can I Get Detail UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus?
Yes, it will be provided by the official website.
Is There a Penalty for Wrong Answers?
Yes, there will be a deduction of One Third (0.33) Marks for Each Wrong Answer in Written Test.
What type of Questions is there in the exam?
There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with four alternatives answers to each question.
What if I give more than one Answer for a question?
It will be considered as a Wrong Answer and a Penalty of One Third (0.33) Marks for Each Wrong Answer in Written Test will be deducted.
Disclaimer – Guys we have gathered all the details from the official website, you can easily get the UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 from the above parts. Any query comments us on the comment box. We will help you as soon as possible.