SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023 Check SBI Junior Associate Exam Date for Prelims and Mains, Download SBI Clerk Prelims Hall Ticket Name wise, Steps to download SBI Clerk Exam Call Letter
The State Bank of India is going to conduct Clerk (Junior Associate) Exam. The preliminary Exam for Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) will conduct in November month. Besides, the authority will soon release the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card. If you want to know the exact SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date then read this article. And candidates may use their login details to get the State Bank of India Clerk Exam Hall Ticket Name wise.
Moreover, Aspirants whose applications are found right in all respect download SBI Junior Associate Admit Card Name-wise. It is mandatory to bring the SBI Clerk Prelims Hall Ticket to the exam center for everyone. First, candidates can download the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Call Letter 2023 and then keep safe it till the end of the Recruitment Process. We will provide the link to download the Clerk Call Letter easily. So, candidates can check the State Bank of India Clerk Pre/Mains Exam Date, Details, and others. They have to provide necessary details like Name, Registration Number, and Date of birth to download the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023- Junior Associate Exam Hall Ticket
The State Bank of India is going to release SBI Clerk Notification. And there may be a total of 5486 vacancies of Junior Associate in the Clerical Cadre. lots of candidates applied for the Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales). In addition, there is various recruitment rounds for Clerk Bharti. Candidates have clear Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview for the final Selection Process. This time, applicants are waiting for thier Clerk Exam Hall Ticket. Finally, the department has issued the Junior Associate Admit Card on its official website.
Board has released the selection process which consists of 2 stages Preliminary and Main Examination. The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam will be held in November 2022 Whereas Main Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of January 2023
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Details
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Exam Name||SBI Clerk Examination|
|Post Name||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Exam Mode||Online Test (CBT)|
|Preliminary Exam Date||25th November 2022|
|Main Exam Date||January 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||Release Soon|
एसबीआई जूनियर एसोसिएट कॉल लेटर के लिए निर्देश
उम्मीदवार नीचे दिए गए निर्देशों के माध्यम से SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023 के बारे में जानते हैं। दिए गए निर्देशों को SBI Clerk Bharti के पूर्व / मुख्य परीक्षा दोनों पर लागू किया गया है।
- प्रारंभिक परीक्षा: उम्मीदवारों को अपने पंजीकरण पत्र और बैंक की वेबसाइट से अपना पंजीकरण नंबर और पासवर्ड / जन्म तिथि दर्ज करके एक “परिचित स्वयं पुस्तिका” डाउनलोड करना होगा।
- मुख्य परीक्षा: मुख्य परीक्षा के लिए अर्हता प्राप्त अभ्यर्थी अपना कॉल पत्र बैंक की वेबसाइट (स्क्रीन पर उपलब्ध निर्देशों का पालन करते हुए) डाउनलोड कर सकेंगे।
- उम्मीदवार केवल जारी किए गए पंजीकरण संख्या का उपयोग कर सकते हैं। और Admit Card डाउनलोड करने के लिए जन्म तिथि।
- कॉल लेटर (प्रारंभिक / मुख्य) / परिचित पुस्तिका की कोई हार्ड कॉपी डाक द्वारा नहीं भेजी जाएगी।
- परीक्षा के समय प्रस्तुत किया जाने वाला पहचान प्रमाण
- जिन उम्मीदवारों को परीक्षा से 2-3 सप्ताह पहले अपने SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Hall Ticket प्राप्त नहीं होते हैं, उन्हें तुरंत परीक्षा प्राधिकरण से संपर्क करना चाहिए।
- भर्ती प्रक्रिया पूरी होने तक, उम्मीदवारों को अपने साथ सुरक्षित रूप से SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023 रखना होगा, क्योंकि यह प्रक्रिया से एक महत्वपूर्ण दस्तावेज है।
How to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023 Online
Candidates go through the process of downloading the Admit Card from the official site. Remember to carry the mandatory documents along with the Hall Ticket at the exam center on examination day.
- Candidates need to visit the official portal of the State Bank of India i.e. https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers
- On the home page search and Select Admit Card link.
- Open the desired link and enter the necessary details such as Name, Date of birth, and Registration Number
- Click on the download button and SBI Clerk Admit Card will display on the computer Screen.
- Check the relevant details printed on Clerk Exam Call Letter.
- Save and take the printout of your SBI Clerk Prelims Hall Ticket.
Mandatory Documents to be carried during SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2023
Candidates must check the following list of documents to carry during an exam at the exam center. It is mandatory to bring the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Hall Ticket during the exam. As no candidate will allow in the exam without any one of these documents.
- Voter Card/ Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licenses
- Pan Card
- Identity Card issued by the employer in case, the candidate, is a Govt Employee, School/ College/ University Photo ID Card, etc.
Details printed over the SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card 2023
The Hall Ticket is a very important document and contains the personal details of candidates. After downloading SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023 check the necessary details mentioned on it. Candidates kindly check the following details on SBI Clerk Call Letter Name wise. For any issue/ printing mistakes kindly inform the exam authorities as soon as possible; as late complaints/queries will not consider.
- Roll number of candidate
- Application number of candidate
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Test venue/ center
- Category of the candidate
- Date and time
- Reporting time
- List of documents to be carried on the exam day
- Instructions to be followed on the exam day
SBI Clerk Exam 2023- Exam Centers List
Candidates note down the places decided by the recruitment authority to conduct the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2023.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates must check the exam pattern of Prelims and Main SBI Clerk Exam with the brief syllabus in the below tables. following is SBI Clerk Exam Pattern for both Prelims and Mains.
If you are looking toward SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern, read this section carefully. The Preliminary Exam of Junior Associate (Clerk) will be held for 100 Marks. The Paper will carry 100 objective type multiple choice questions from various sections. Questions will ask from English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning ability subjects.
- There will be 100 questions asked in the exam.
- Candidates have to complete the paper in 1 hour.
- The SBI Junior Associate prelims exam will be of a total of 100 marks.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
|Test Name||Total Questions||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|English language||30||30||20 min.|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min.|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min.|
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern 2023
- There will be 190 questions asked in the SBI Clerk Main exam.
- Candidates will be allotted 2 Hr. 40 min to complete the exam.
- SBI Junior Associate’s mains exam will be of a total of 200 marks.
|Test Name||Total Questions||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50
|General English||40||40||35 min.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min.|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 min.|
|Total||190||200.||2 Hr. 40 min|
Here we have given complete details of the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2023. Candidates can also check the details of the Hall Ticket, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern and SBI Clerk Call Letter, Selection Process & Important links in the above description good luck with the exam.
FAQs for SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2023
Is SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Hall Ticket released?
Yes, you can download the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023.
What is the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date?
The Preliminary Exam for Clerk (Junior Associate) will conduct on 25th November 2022.
What details are required to access the SBI Clerk Exam Admission Certificate?
Applicants login by entering Registration No / Roll No and Password/DOB(DD-MM-YY)
When will we receive the Hard copy of the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2023?
No hard copy of the Hall Ticket is sent to candidates by post. Candidates need to download their SBI Clerk Prelims Call Letter online.
Can I request for change in Centre/Venue/Date/Time?
Once it’s get allotted you have no right to change the Exam Time, Center, and Venue.