SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 – State Bank of India Prelims Exam Date, SBI Clerk Pre Exam Hall Ticket, Jr. Associate Admit Card Download Junior Associate Exam Call Letter
The State Bank of India is recruiting eligible candidates for 5237 Clerk Vacancies. These vacant posts are to be filled for Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) posts. If you are searching SBI Clerk Exam Date then see the dates of both Prelims & Mains. The Preliminary Exam will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2021.
Therefore all contenders are able to download SBI Junior Associate Admit Card Name-wise from the first week of June 2021. It is mandatory to bring the SBI Clerk Prelims Hall Ticket to the exam center for everyone.
Candidates can download the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 from this article. We will provide the link to download the Clerk Pre Exam Admit Card easily. Similarly, the SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Prelims Exam will hold in June month. So, candidates can check the State Bank of India Clerk Pre/Mains Exam Date, Details, and others. They have to provide necessary details like Name, Registration Number, and Date of birth to download the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021- Junior Associate Exam Dates
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI Clerk Official Notification. The authority will fill 5237 vacancies of Junior Associate in Clerical Cadre. lots of candidates applied for the Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales). The authority has completed the registration process till 20th May 2021.
Board has released the selection process which consists of 2 stages as Preliminary and Main Examination. The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam is scheduled for June 2021. Whereas the main exam for SBI Clerk Recruitment is tentatively held on 131 July 2021
Those who have applied must be searching for released SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021, Exam Centers, Exam Day Instructions, Schedule & more. Here in the below sections of the post, we have given all the details you need to know about SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Exam.
- Organization: State Bank of India
- Exam Name: SBI Clerk Examination
- Vacancy details – 5237 vacancies of Junior Associate posts
- Job Category – Bank Jobs
- Location – Pan India
- Mode of Exam – online Test (CBT)
- Preliminary Exam Date – June 2021
- Main exam date – 31st July 2021
- SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card – 1st week of June
एसबीआई जूनियर एसोसिएट कॉल लेटर के लिए निर्देश
उम्मीदवार नीचे दिए गए निर्देशों के माध्यम से SBI Junior Associate Admit Card के बारे में जानते हैं। दिए गए निर्देशों को SBI clerk Bharti 2020 के पूर्व / मुख्य परीक्षा दोनों पर लागू किया गया है।
- प्रारंभिक परीक्षा: उम्मीदवारों को अपने पंजीकरण पत्र और बैंक की वेबसाइट से अपना पंजीकरण नंबर और पासवर्ड / जन्म तिथि दर्ज करके एक “परिचित स्वयं पुस्तिका” डाउनलोड करना होगा।
- मुख्य परीक्षा: मुख्य परीक्षा के लिए अर्हता प्राप्त अभ्यर्थी अपना कॉल पत्र बैंक की वेबसाइट (स्क्रीन पर उपलब्ध निर्देशों का पालन करते हुए) को 19 July (टेंटेटिव) से डाउनलोड कर सकेंगे।
- उम्मीदवार केवल जारी किए गए पंजीकरण संख्या का उपयोग कर सकते हैं। और SBI Clerk Admit Card डाउनलोड करने के लिए जन्म तिथि।
- कॉल लेटर (प्रारंभिक / मुख्य) / परिचित पुस्तिका की कोई हार्ड कॉपी डाक द्वारा नहीं भेजी जाएगी।
- परीक्षा के समय प्रस्तुत किया जाने वाला पहचान प्रमाण
- जिन उम्मीदवारों को परीक्षा से 2-3 सप्ताह पहले अपने Clerk Prelims Exam Hall Ticket प्राप्त नहीं होते हैं, उन्हें तुरंत परीक्षा प्राधिकरण से संपर्क करना चाहिए।
- भर्ती प्रक्रिया पूरी होने तक, उम्मीदवारों को अपने साथ सुरक्षित रूप से SBI Clerk Pre Admit Cardरखना होगा, क्योंकि यह प्रक्रिया से एक महत्वपूर्ण दस्तावेज है।
How to download SBI Junior Associate Pre Admit Card, Clerk Call letter
Candidates go through the process of downloading the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 from the official site. Remember to carry the mandatory documents along with the SBI clerk junior associate call letter at the exam centre on examination day.
- Candidates need to visit the official portal of SBI.
- On the home page search and Select SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 link.
- Open the desired link and enter necessary details such as Name, Date of birth and Registration number
- Click on the download button and SBI Junior Associate Exam Admit Card will be displayed on the computer screen
- Check the relevant details from the Clerk Pre Exam Call letter
- Save and take the printout of your SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2021.
Mandatory Documents to be carried during SBI Junior Associate Exam
Candidates must check the following list of documents to be carried during an exam at the exam center with an SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021. It is mandatory to bring the SBI Junior Associate Admit Card during the exam. As no candidate will be permitted to appear in the exam without any one of these documents.
- Voter Card/ Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licenses
- Pan Card
- Identity Card issued by the employer in case, the candidate, is a Govt Employee, School/ College/ University Photo ID Card, etc.
Details printed over the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit card is a very important document and contains personal details of candidates. After downloading SBI Junior Associate Hall Ticket, check the necessary details mentioned on it.
Candidates kindly check the following details on SBI Clerk Admit Card Name wise. For any issue/ printing mistakes kindly inform the exam authorities as soon as possible; as late complaints/queries are not answered.
- Roll number of candidate
- Application number of candidate
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Test venue/ center
- Category of the candidate
- Date and time o
- Reporting time
- List of documents to be carried on the exam day
- Instructions to be followed on the exam day
Exam Centers of SBI Clerk Exam 2021
Candidates note down the places decided by the recruitment authority to conduct the SBI Clerk Bharti Exam 2021.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates must check the exam pattern of Prelims and Main SBI Clerk Exam with the brief syllabus in the below tables. following is SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
Preliminary Exam- If you are looking towards SBI Clerk Exam Pattern then read this section carefully. The Preliminary Exam of Junior Associate (Clerk) will be held for 100 Marks. The Paper will carry 100 objective type multiple choice questions from various sections. Questions will be asked from English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning ability subjects.
- There will be 100 questions asked in the SBI Clerk Main exam.
- Candidates will be allotted 1 hour to complete the exam.
- SBI Junior Associate prelims exam will be of a total of 100 marks.
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English language||30||30||20 min.|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min.|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min.|
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern 2021
- There will be 190 questions asked in SBI Clerk main exam 2021.
- Candidates will be allotted 2 Hr. 40 min to complete the exam.
- SBI Junior Associate’s mains exam will be of a total of 200 marks.
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50
|General English||40||40||35 min.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min.|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 min.|
|Total||190||200.||2 Hr. 40 min|
Here we have given complete details of SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021. Candidates can also check details of SBI Clerk Prelims Hall Ticket, SBI Junior Associate Exam Dates, SBI Clerk Exam Pattern and SBI Clerk Exam Call Letter, Selection Process & Important links in above description good luck for the exam.