RPSC One Time Registration 2021- Apply for RPSC OTR online form for various vacancies
Every year millions of candidates apply for different exams from Rajasthan Public Service Commission. And each time they have to register separately. Due to this, the candidates have to face a lot of problems. Keeping this problem in mind, Rajasthan Public Service Commission has started a new system through which only one registration will be required for all the examinations. The name of that system is – RPSC One Time Registration.
Presently, the Public Service Commission has declared various vacancies for different posts. While applying, one has to register first and then log in to fill the application form. Earlier this method was necessary for every recruitment. But now candidates have to register only once for various RPSC Bharti. After applying for the RPSC OTR Online Form, you should keep the login details (User ID and Password) safe so that these details will be useful for the upcoming RPSC Vacancies.
आपीएससी वन टाइम रजिस्ट्रेशन to be Launched in January
राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग के अध्यक्ष डॉ शिव सिंह राठौर ने सुचना प्रौद्योगिकी अनुभाग को वन टाइम रजिस्ट्रेशन कार्य में तेजी लाने के निर्देश दिए। संभावना है कि सभी परीक्षणों के उपरांत RPSC OTR System जनवरी तक लांच किया जा सकेगा।
क्या है वन टाइम रजिस्ट्रेशन- RPSC One Time Registration (OTR) के माध्यम से अभ्यर्थी को एक ही बार प्रोफाइल डिटेल देनी होगी। इससे अलग अलग भर्तियों के लिए आवेदन करते समय अभ्यर्थी को पुनः नाम, योग्यता व अन्य वांछित जानकारियां देने कि आवश्यकता नहीं रहेगी।
आयोग द्वारा दिए गए यूनिक नंबर को दर्ज करने मात्र से अभ्यर्थी द्वारा प्रोफाइल में दर्ज विवरण का फार्म में स्वतः ही इन्द्राज हो जायेगा। प्रोफाइल को समय समय पर अपडेट करने की सुविधा भी रहेगी।
Advantages of RPSC One Time Registration
Keeping in view the interest and convenience of the candidates, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer has decided to do OTR (One Time Registration), according to which the application filling process is being started through OTR (One Time Registration) from the month of April 2018
Benefits of RPSC OTR System
- The chances of the candidates making mistakes in the spelling of the name, gender, date of birth and other basic details at the time of application will be less.
- Litigation and complaints due to errors will be reduced.
- The candidate will not be required to bring the original documents again and again at the time of application.
- The time taken to complete and submit the application will be reduced
- Candidates residing in remote areas will get convenience in the application.
- The expenditure of the candidate for error correction can be reduced.
- According to the intention of the state government, the examinations will be completed in a time-bound manner.
Application Process through RPSC One Time Registration (OTR)
RPSC OTR system has been started for the proper execution of competitive examinations conducted under the advertisements issued by the commission and to prevent impersonation attempts. And to ensure the identity of the candidate, the candidate applying will have to use O.T.R with his Aadhaar number. Verification of the candidate’s Aadhaar will be done by O.T.P (One Time Password) sent to the registered mobile number on his Aadhaar number.
The objective of introducing OTR (One Time Registration) is to help in not filling up the common details again and again for new RPSC vacancies. Another advantage is that the authenticity of the candidate profile is verified using Aadhaar OTP using OTR.
Hence, there will be no fake forms and it will eventually combat the fingerprint duplicate problem. After the cancellation due to fraud on Police Constable Bharti 2020, the verification of fake fingerprints is done by the Govt. The one-time registration process has been started.
How to fill RPSC One Time Registration Form- OTR Registration Process
Candidates follow the process to fill RPSC OTR Online Form. They have to visit the SSO Recruitment website through the RPSC website. The portal is www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in/ and opens the portal with SSO ID and Password.
If you don’t have an SSO ID or are a New Candidate, kindly create One.
- First aspirants go to the official web portal i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the home page click on Apply online and RPSC Application Portal will be opened
- And then click on the “New Application Portal (through SSO & Aadhaar)” link.
- Now SSO portal will display and then you have to log in with SSO IS and Password
- Fill in all required details, so that aspirants can fetch their details at the time of online form filling
Apply for RPSC Recruitment using OTR Process
RPSC OTR Application Form
Once you have completed RPSC One Time Registration, you will not need to register again for further RPSC Vacancies. All details from RPSC OTR online form will be fetched automatically. Candidates should be careful during the RPSC OTR online form process. If they face the Aadhaar OTP error message then put a comment here.
राजस्थान ग्राम विकास अधिकारी परीक्षा