RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2022- RPSC Senior Teacher Bharti Exam Pattern, Rajasthan Senior Teacher Selection Criteria, RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Pattern, RPSC Senior Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Best Books, Latest Study Notes, Preparation tips, Subject wise Study Materials download here
Applicants going to attempt the exam of Rajasthan RPSC Senior Teacher Bharti must cover the entire RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022. Here, we have provided complete information of the Rajasthan Senior Teacher Syllabus along with exam pattern, books and preparation tips. For any kind of confirmation/ more understanding, please see the syllabus and exam pattern on the official website of Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Now, it is the candidates’ responsibility to visit the official website for more updates.
We know that RPSC will conduct a Senior Teacher Bharti Exam into Two papers. Paper-I will be held for General Awareness, GK, History, and Paper-II will be subject-relevant. Therefore first aspirants download Rajasthan 2nd Grade Syllabus & Exam Pattern. After that, they make a self-study timetable and preparation well to cover all important topics. They can join online test series, Mock Test and solve previous year papers to know what type of question paper pattern.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2022- Rajasthan Sr Teacher Exam Pattern
Rajasthan RPSC board is prepping for RPSC 9760 Senior Teacher Bharti 2022. Applicants should focus on the Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Model Question Papers from the official website. After applying for Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment, check this page and collect all the subject wise Rajasthan Senior Teacher Sample Papers from the online portal of Rajasthan Senior Teacher Officer. And then, you should have a look at the selection process, Rajasthan Senior Teacher Vacancy Exam Pattern along with Senior Teacher Previous Year Paper PDF.
राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग ने ग्रेड शिक्षक भर्ती 2022 का नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया है। इसके तहत आयोग प्रदेशभर में कुल 9760 वरिष्ठ अध्यापक के पदों को भरेगा। RPSC 2nd Grade (Senior Teacher) के लिए आवेदन दिनांक 11 अप्रैल से 10 मई 2022 तक किये जा सकते है। वरिष्ठ अध्यापक के लिए बोर्ड ने सिलेबस और एग्जाम पैटर्न जारी किया है। इसलिए जो उम्मीदवार राजस्थान द्वितीय ग्रेड टीजीटी परीक्षा के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन किया है वे यहाँ से RPSC 2nd ग्रेड शिक्षक Syllabus को डाउनलोड कर सकते है।
Rajasthan 2nd Grade Bharti Details
- Name of the Department: Rajasthan Public Service Commission,
- Exam Name: Rajasthan Senior Teacher Grade-II Combined Competitive Exam 2022
- Name of Posts: 2nd Grade Teacher/ Senior Teacher
- Total No of Posts: 9760
- Article Category: RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Mode of Apply: Application Form Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam, PI, DV
- Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Senior Teacher Selection Process
Friends According to the Latest RPSC 2nd Grade Syllabus 2022 Senior Teacher Exam consists of two papers. The first paper will be of 200 marks in which questions will be asked about Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan, Current Affairs of Rajasthan, General Knowledge of the World and India, and Educational Psychology. In the second paper, questions related to the subject will be asked.
- Written Examination (Paper-I and Paper-II)
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
RPSC Senior Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Paper-I Exam Pattern
राजस्थान ग्रेड २ वरिष्ठ शिक्षक परीक्षा की तैयारी करने वाले अभ्यर्थी यहाँ से पेपर 1 एवं पेपर 2 स्कीम को जाने। द्वितीय श्रेणी शिक्षक पेपर- I परीक्षा में प्रत्येक 2 अंको के लिए १०० बहुविकल्पीय प्रश्न होंगे। प्रत्येक सही उत्तर में 2 अंक होते है और प्रत्येक गलत उत्तर के लिए 0.33 नकारत्मक अंक होने। आरपीएससी द्वितीय श्रेणी परीक्षा को हल करने का समय 2 घंटे (120 मिनट) है। सीनियर टीचर ग्रेड 2 पेपर 1 में 4 विषय होंगे जो है – राजस्थान का भौगोलिक, ऐतिहासिक, सांस्कृतिक और सामान्य ज्ञान, राजस्थान के करेंट अफेयर्स, विश्व और भारत का सामान्य ज्ञान और शैक्षणिक मनोविज्ञान।
|Name of Subject||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|Geographical, Historical, Cultural, and General Knowledge of Rajasthan||40||80||2 hours|
|General Knowledge of India & World||30||60|
|Current Affairs of Rajasthan||10||20|
|There will be negative marking.|
RPSC Senior Teacher Exam Pattern: Paper-II
In the RPSC 2nd Grade Paper-I Exam, there will be 150 objective-type Questions. Each correct answer carries 2 marks and there will be 0.33 negative marks for each wrong answer. The candidate will get 2 hours 30 minutes duration to solve Paper-II. RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Paper-II Exam will have 3 subjects for which the table below gives an idea about the exam pattern of RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher 2022 Paper-II.
|Name of Subject||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|Knowledge of Secondary and Senior Secondary Standard about relevant Subject matter||90||180||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Knowledge of Graduation Standard about the relevant Subject matter||40||80|
|Teaching Methods of relevant Subject||20||40|
|Total Marks||150||300 Marks|
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus for Paper I
- Geographical, Historical, Cultural
- General knowledge of world and India
- Educational Psychology
- General Knowledge of Rajasthan
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Paper-II
For the post of Senior Teacher (Sanskrit)
- Knowledge of Shastri standard about the relevant subject matter.
- Teaching Methods of the relevant subject.
- Knowledge of Praveshika and Varistha Upadhyaya standard about the relevant subject matter
For the post of Senior Teacher (Other than Sanskrit)
- Knowledge of graduate standard about the relevant subject matter
- Teaching Methods of the relevant subject.
- Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about the relevant subject matter.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher/ Senior Teacher Exam Syllabus 2022 – General Knowledge
- Ancient Culture & Civilisation of Rajasthan, Kalibangan, Ahar, Ganeshwar, Bairath.
- Chauhans of Ajmer.
- Prajamandal Movement.
- The role of women during the Medieval and Modern periods.
- History of freedom struggle in Rajasthan.
- Lok Devata and Devian.
- Saints of Rajasthan.Architecture – Temples, Forts, and Palaces.
- Peasants and Tribal Movements.
- Paintings – Various Schools.
- Fairs and Festivals.
- Language and Literature.
- History of Rajasthan from the 8th to 18th Century.
- Society and Religion.
- Customs, Dresses, and Ornaments.
- Folk Music and Dance.
- Relations with Delhi Sultanate – Mewar, Ranthambore, and Jalore.
- Integration of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan and Mughals – Sanga, Pratap, Mansingh of Amer, Chandrasen, Rai Singh of Bikaner, Raj Singh of Mewar.
- Gurjar Pratihars.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus in Hindi
- Changing patterns of agriculture and industries.
- Population trend and distribution.
- Reduction schemes.
- Features of India’s foreign policy.
- Global strategies.
- Globalization and its impacts.
- Oceans and their characteristics.
- Major trends in International policies with special reference to Globalization and Nuclear Nonproliferation.
- India and U.N.O.
- Monsoonal system.
- National income-concept & trends.
- Global wind system.
- Environmental problems.
- Location and its advantages.
- Drainage characteristics.
- Nehru’s contribution to its making.
RPSC Syllabus 2nd Grade Teacher Educational Psychology
- Development of Learner
- Educational Psychology Meaning, Scope and implications for the teacher in classroom situations
- Intelligence and Creativity
- Various Psychologists and their contributions to education
- Individual Differences
- Development and Implication in Education
Download Raj RPSC Grade II Teacher Syllabus Pdf
|Hindi||RPSC Grade II Syllabus In Hindi|
|Punjabi||Raj PSC Exam Syllabus for Punjabi|
|Sanskrit||RPSC Sanskrit Syllabus 2nd Grade Teacher|
|Science||RPSC 2nd Gr Science Teacher Syllabus 2018|
|Mathematics||Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus Mathematics|
|Social Studies||Social Syllabus Of RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher|
|English Paper 1||RPSC English Syllabus 2nd Grade Teacher|
|English Paper 2||RPSC English Syllabus for Gr 2 Teacher|
|General Knowledge||Rajasthan 2nd Grade Gk Syllabus In the Hindi Language|
Download the RPSC Senior Teacher Syllabus 2022 online
Candidates go through the procedure to download the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher syllabus online
- Candidates visit on the official Website of the Rajasthan teacher Recruitment Board @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On homepage search the link of “Senior Teacher Syllabus” and click on it
- Now download your Rajasthan RPSC Senior Teacher Syllabus PDF on your computer.
- And open it and Check Complete Raj 2nd Grade Syllabus.
- You can also download Raj Grade 2 Exam Syllabus PDF
- Also, Take Print for the preparation of the Written Test.
RPSC Senior Teacher Document verification
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or it’s an equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of birth).
- Ration Card, College ID, Bank Passbook.
- Passport, Driving License.
- Any Valid ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card.
Preparation tips for Raj 2nd Grade Teacher Exam
- Research for Study Material: Guys, you must watch regular news, check the online mock test series, take Notes, Coaching Notes, Previous year paper, and Best Books.
- Collection of Right Books– Aspirants who want to make the qualify marks in Rajasthan RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Examination must go through study materials available in the market. There are many books in the Market; aspirants need to choose the best which provides the best material to study.
- Make a Perfect Time Table– Guys, who are applying in Rajasthan RPSC Sr. Teacher Examination, They don’t ignore time table. Guys, you should make a time table for preparing the examination.
- Revision: Dear Guys, Revision is the best key for preparing the examination. You should note down your weakest topics in a notebook and Try to make solve them. You don’t forget revision.
- Health care: candidates kindly take care of your healthy .eat good food and take proper diet, don’t ignore your health for studies. Guys, do yoga /meditation/jogging to release the stress of exams.
- Take Sleep: – Guys you have to take care of your health during the preparation of examination. You should get up early in the morning and take sleep at the right time.
Disclaimer:- Here in this article, we have provided you the complete Rajasthan RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher syllabus 2022 along with the Rajasthan 9000 Sr. Teacher Selection Process and exam eligibility criteria. Download the Rajasthan RPSC Grade 2 syllabus in Hindi with exam pattern. Also check Rajasthan RPSC Grade II Exam Date, links of admit card and result. Other details of Rajasthan RPSC Grade II Teacher Bharti will be notified to the applicants on this portal as soon as it is released. So, stay tuned with us.